HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
In my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
In my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
In my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
In my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
In my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
In my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
In my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
In my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
In my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
In my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 3 I_vote_lcapIn my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 3 I_voting_barIn my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
In my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 3 I_vote_lcapIn my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 3 I_voting_barIn my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

In my lair . . . doing what I do

Go down 
+4
Sasuke
Himokage | Cooky
Saikoukage | Roy
Pain
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Pain

Pain

In my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In my lair . . . doing what I do   In my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 3:54 pm

He placed a hand on her thigh. "Come on . . . you gonna keep me waiting?" He breathed while nudging his head to the nape of her neck.

[[Dx]]
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: In my lair . . . doing what I do   In my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 4:07 pm

Roy grinned, glancing off. "I may be Sasori's disciple...but I don't mind making people wait~." She said, reaching for the last of the whiskey. "Ngh...too far.." She muttered, grabbing it and smirking in victory. "Win..." She quickly downed the rest of it and looked down. "Trying to cop a feel there hun?"

(( . . .Oops? :3 ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Pain

Pain

PostSubject: Re: In my lair . . . doing what I do   In my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 4:43 pm

Pain's smirk grew sinister, which he never let happen on his outward expression. He downed his battle and looked dead in to her eyes. "Trust me, dear, when I cop a feel you'll know."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: In my lair . . . doing what I do   In my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 4:47 pm

Roy smirked, "You aren't that intimidating Mr. Akatsuki-Leader...for being the one who calls himself God." She said. Obviously...she was not in the right state of mind...normally, he might kick her out of the room...but being drunk...that usually changes a lot of things.
Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

PostSubject: Re: In my lair . . . doing what I do   In my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 4:43 pm

Pain chuckled. "Come now, dear, I have Godly qualities where it counts." He grinned while fingering his boxer lining --when his pants came off was a mystery to the world-- and staring down at Roy. "You're telling me I'm not at all tempting . . . ?" He leaned over her and locked her eyes on his violet ones. "In any way?" He growled in a tone that was, to say the least, sexy.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: In my lair . . . doing what I do   In my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 4:52 pm

Roy grinned a bit, "That...may be. I know...that I'd love to give in. But I can't...because I've got something. . ." She paused, glancing off a bit, "Someone who I might lose if I do..." She finished, raising an eyebrow, trying to figure out if it made sense. She shrugged, pausing again and looking down. 'The hell did his pants go...? I swear they were just on there' She thought to herself, absentmindedly staring at his boxers.
Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

PostSubject: Re: In my lair . . . doing what I do   In my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:58 pm

"People are lost every day." He squeeked in a slurr while still downing his whiskey. He turned to Roy. "Did you honestly get me to take my pants off for nothing?" He pouted with aonther drink. "I'll be pissed if I remember this moment without satisfaction, you know." He said gorggily.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: In my lair . . . doing what I do   In my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:37 pm

"I...I wouldn't be able to be happy again...if something happened to him, or I lost him in anyway..." Roy smiled, poking his nose. "Don't worry....you won't remember this." She said, kissing his cheek. "That can be your satisfaction~" She added, flipping a bit of her hair.
Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

PostSubject: Re: In my lair . . . doing what I do   In my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:02 pm

"Got my pants off for nothing." Pain groaned while taking the whiskey bottle in his hand and looking around. "I suppose he must mean something if he keeps you faithfull even when you're wasted."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: In my lair . . . doing what I do   In my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:17 pm

Roy sweatdropped, "Sorry." She said, scratching the backof her head. "And....he means so much to me. Though I already hurt him once in the past...I'm not going to create any problems that might hurt him again..." She said, looking off and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

PostSubject: Re: In my lair . . . doing what I do   In my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 10:06 pm

"Whether you mean to or not, whether you want to or not: you're going to hurt him." He shrugged casually. "It's how humans are, they hurt each other without meaning to, they damage each other without wanting to yet, in the end, they still do." He drank his whiskey. "BAH; intention has nothing to do with it. It's all natural instinct."

[[D8 You turned him from the smex drunk in to the angst drunk!! xD]]
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: In my lair . . . doing what I do   In my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:22 pm

Roy lightly smacked on his face, frowning. "I don't need you going and ruining my happy thoughts!" She said, grabbing the bottle from his hands and taking another sip. "People may hurt each other...but we can do all we can to try and fight it." She said, looking at him. "And I'll fight for him...I'll do anything I can to make him smile again..." She said, trailing off at the end.

(( ...DAMNIT! *smashes head against wall* YOU AND YOUR ANGST MUFFINS KISHIMOTO! DX ))
Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

PostSubject: Re: In my lair . . . doing what I do   In my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:34 am

Pain scoffed. "Fighting--" He took a long sip of alchohol. "--No matter what form--" Yet another. "--Causes pain."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: In my lair . . . doing what I do   In my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:45 am

"You just need to find someone you care about...then you'll know what I'm talking about." She said, glancing off and sighing. "Lets just drop this...and I don't think we're going to be giving into our urges..." She said, glancing back at him.
Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

PostSubject: Re: In my lair . . . doing what I do   In my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:56 am

Pain snorted. "I don't need you to give in to my urges." He grumbled while standing up with his whiskey bottle in his hands, heading off to the bathroom gorggily.

[[8D And suddenly,, the title of this post makes some sense~]]
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: In my lair . . . doing what I do   In my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:04 am

Roy twitched, "Ew. Just..." She shuddered, pulling out her phone, sending a text to three people. Cooky, Nena and of course Sasuke. But, with Sasuke's it was edited.

To: Cooky; Nena

HOLY SHIT GUYS. Pein. . .ugh. Perv~! Was trying to get me drunk to have dirty smex with me and then walked to the bathroom...implying he could get his urges satisfied without me. LOL.

To: Sasuke

HOLY SHIT GUYS. Pein. . .ugh. Perv~! I was drinking with him and shoo'd him off when he started getting...yeah. Nuffin done~! <3 ...lol. xD

Roy snickered as she sent the texts and grabbed another bottle, drinking it and grinning.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: In my lair . . . doing what I do   In my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:10 am

Sasuke was walking around in no particular place when his phone vibrated in his pants. [xD ??]

He pulled it out to see it was a text from Roy and read it with unamusement and resentment from Pain.

I'll kill that bastard within an inch of his glued on piercing-life!!1!1!!
D<
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Traveler :: Himokage
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: In my lair . . . doing what I do   In my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:12 am

To: Roy-koi

YOU ENJOYED EVERY SECOND OF IT YOU FILTHY, FILTHY WHORE. Dun deny it. >D

Insert penisjoke here, kthx.

Cooky~♥️
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/CookysNCreem
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: In my lair . . . doing what I do   In my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:15 am

To Roy:

:O ORLY?!

Well does he have his boobs pierced or not?!?! Or anywhere else,, for that matter~

~*Nena*~
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/BellaNena13/profile
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: In my lair . . . doing what I do   In my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:22 am

Roy blinked as she got three texts simultaneously, grinning as she read them.

To: Sasuke

Calm down~. Though...I can tell you they aren't glued on. Weird. >w>;
ROY!!!

To: Cooky

YOU KNOW IT! >D Nah...though he did discard his pants quite quickly... ._. I still don't get how...
ROY!!!

To: Nena

I can say...that he has no boob piercings. Sadly. There are some on his collarbone area though. Looks like it hurts. =\
ROY!!!

Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: In my lair . . . doing what I do   In my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:31 am

BUAHAHA; I THOUGHT SO. I'VE TAUGHT YOU WELL. >D

...Don't question the logic, d00d. As long as the pants were off, who cares. >w>

Cooky~♥️
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: In my lair . . . doing what I do   In my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:45 am

He was trying to cop a feel~ NTAS much? lol
I kinda wish he would've actually gone for it...then I could say I got to punch the Akatsuki leader in the nuts! :3

ROY!!!
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: In my lair . . . doing what I do   In my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:51 am

He's like Kakashi with peircings! :O ((D00d... I cannot WAIT until Pein is on NTAS. Frsrs.))
That'd be a story to tell the grandkids! xDD

Cooky~♥️
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: In my lair . . . doing what I do   In my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:58 am

Uh...who said anything about grandkids? Who knows if I'll have kids! Dx
(That is when NTAS...will be the shit. =w=)

ROY!!!
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: In my lair . . . doing what I do   In my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 2:12 am

...It's just a figure of speech. Don't get your panties in a knot. =w=
Just FYI; Sasu-gaki wants to REBUILD an ENTIRE clan. Hint, hint. Babies. Hint, hint. Lots there of.
((The epic shit, d00d. xD))

Cooky~♥️
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In my lair . . . doing what I do   In my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In my lair . . . doing what I do
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HMA :: Akatsuki Base :: Lounge-
Jump to: