HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
In my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
In my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
In my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
In my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
In my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
In my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
In my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
In my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
In my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
In my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 7 I_vote_lcapIn my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 7 I_voting_barIn my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
In my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 7 I_vote_lcapIn my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 7 I_voting_barIn my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

In my lair . . . doing what I do

Go down 
+4
Sasuke
Himokage | Cooky
Saikoukage | Roy
Pain
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

In my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In my lair . . . doing what I do   In my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:37 pm

Roy paused, thinking for a moment. "...AH! Got it." She said, after a few minutes. "....Eheh...I'm gonna have a talk with that 'dumb accident'." She said, frowning a bit.

(( I thought it was nifty. :3 Good job~ *claps* ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Pain

Pain

PostSubject: Re: In my lair . . . doing what I do   In my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:41 pm

Pain shrugged. "I don't think you should do that." He turned his dark orchid eyes to her. "If an accident like this could happen here, where you didn't even know it could have happened, then it could happen anywhere." His eyes became dangerous as he averted them around the room. "Especially if you want to keep your girls safe."

[[8'D really?! *is proud~*]]
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: In my lair . . . doing what I do   In my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:11 pm

Roy frowned, "Then what the hell am I supposed to do?" She asked, narrowing her eyes. "I don't want there to be any feuds between us..."
Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

PostSubject: Re: In my lair . . . doing what I do   In my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:14 pm

"Let me handle it." Pain said. "A move was made against you without my approval, a move that got me in to the crossfire." His eyes froze over. "Akatsuki have sorely forgotten who their leader is and need a sharp reminder."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: In my lair . . . doing what I do   In my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:16 pm

Roy glanced at him, But you aren't the true Leader...you're following Madara's orders...aren't you? She asked, biting her lip.
Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

PostSubject: Re: In my lair . . . doing what I do   In my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:20 pm

Pain shook his head. Madara joined Akatsuki long after I formed it because he liked the direction we were going in. We agreed to aid him in whatever his mission in life was and even though he may be powerfull the members should know that I'm the one in charge, not him. Pain growled. He had goals that were being hindered by whatever Madara was up to.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: In my lair . . . doing what I do   In my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:23 pm

...Then, how can we... She paused, You get them back to knowing who the one in charge is...? I mean, Madara is freakishly powerful and if anyone tries anything...he might kill them. Roy was very thankful for her little Kekkei Genkai, and she had also let Mino in on their conversation, so she had someone else who knew what was going down.
Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

PostSubject: Re: In my lair . . . doing what I do   In my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:26 pm

Pain turned his eyes to Roy. Don't be fooled by today's accident, I am also very powerfull and capable.

[[ . . . despite being beaten by a 15 year old knuckle-head~ 8D]]
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: In my lair . . . doing what I do   In my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:29 pm

Roy smiled a bit, I know you are...I don't doubt that. You of all people should know how much I actually worry about you guys though...

(( D8 Fail. That's so sad. ))
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: In my lair . . . doing what I do   In my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 2:22 am

Minoushje turned to look at Pein, keeping her face void from emotions.
Don't even think about something that requires physical exercise... with that wound of yours you need time to recover... I'll tie you to your bed if you won't follow that rule.

((Suddenly has mental image of Pein tied to bed wearing n-... I'll stop talking now XD))
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Pain

Pain

PostSubject: Re: In my lair . . . doing what I do   In my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:11 pm

Pain cursed himself inside his head. Dammit, I'm vulnerable. This wound had better heal soon because I need to make a move fast. He turned his eyes from Roy to Mino. In the meantime, watch your girls. I'm not sure if they have a next move planned or not against any one of them.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: In my lair . . . doing what I do   In my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:17 pm

"It'll take a week at least... or to be precise, if it's safe, I'll be back in a week or so to check on you and see if it's alright for you to walk around and such." Minoushje explained, figuring it was safe to talk about this out loud. "You should know you were very lucky, a stab wound in the stomach is often lethal."

((I just figured something... Roy can talk to us in our minds but Mino and Pein don't have that gift so they shouldn't be able to exchange their thoughts XD))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: In my lair . . . doing what I do   In my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:44 pm

"But come on, for someone who claims to be God." Roy said, snickering a bit. I know...I'm going to watch them....and I'll let you know if anyone else tries anything.

(( Nah, cause I connected all of us. C: It's nifty like that. xD ))
Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

PostSubject: Re: In my lair . . . doing what I do   In my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:28 pm

Pain nodded. "We shall never speak of this moment in time . . . ever." He said flatly. All right. Be gone now, I need to think some things through.

[[D; He needs his Konan]]
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: In my lair . . . doing what I do   In my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:11 pm

Roy snickered, "Of course, doll...and I'll see ya later~" She said, taking Mino by the wrist and heading out. Just be careful...

[D8 And we don't have a Konan. Dx]
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: In my lair . . . doing what I do   In my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 1:59 am

"Get some rest." Minoushje managed to call as Roy dragged her along.
She doesn't care if Pein is an S-ranked criminal who thinks he's God... he's also human and when someone's injured Minoushje goes into maternal mode.
"Damn Roy don't dragg me along like I'm some kind of ragg doll." She complained as she pulled her wrist free.

((Aaah poor Pein... God has to do without his Angel XD))
Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

PostSubject: Re: In my lair . . . doing what I do   In my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 11:24 am

Pain closed the door to the lair as the girls left. He put on a change of clothes sluggishly and walked over to the mirror where the reflection was not his. "Akatsuki is heading in the wrong direction . . ." He muttered while looking in to the eyes of what the mirror mimicked. "I need to fix this." He vowed while walking clenching his fist out of bottled anger. "Soon."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In my lair . . . doing what I do   In my lair . . . doing what I do - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In my lair . . . doing what I do
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HMA :: Akatsuki Base :: Lounge-
Jump to: