HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Blueberry with a question! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Blueberry with a question! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Blueberry with a question! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Blueberry with a question! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Blueberry with a question! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Blueberry with a question! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Blueberry with a question! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Blueberry with a question! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Blueberry with a question! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Blueberry with a question! I_vote_lcapBlueberry with a question! I_voting_barBlueberry with a question! I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Blueberry with a question! I_vote_lcapBlueberry with a question! I_voting_barBlueberry with a question! I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Blueberry with a question!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

Blueberry with a question! Empty
PostSubject: Blueberry with a question!   Blueberry with a question! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:26 am

Hello Hidan!

I have got a question for you. That weapon you wield, how in the world do you carry it? It's so large, just looking at it makes me tired.

How do you manage to carry it? And don't you get tired?

~Blueberry996
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Jashinist :: Akatsuki :: HMA Prisioner
Jashinist :: Akatsuki :: HMA Prisioner
Hidan

Location : With Itachi~ Having smex. :3 | *smaks Roy* Get the fuck out of here! | TTwTT It's true! *runs*

PostSubject: Me with an answer.   Blueberry with a question! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:46 am

Heh, you wanna know how I hold it?
Psht, I'm just badass like that. It's not even that heavy...or maybe I've just gotten too used to it. My scythe goes everywhere I go....*grin* Help you out there brat?
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Blueberry with a reply   Blueberry with a question! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:49 am

Yeah, it helped me out.

Thanks!

~Blueberry996
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blueberry with a question!   Blueberry with a question! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blueberry with a question!
Page 1 of 1