HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
A small question, if it's okay. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
A small question, if it's okay. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
A small question, if it's okay. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
A small question, if it's okay. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
A small question, if it's okay. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
A small question, if it's okay. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
A small question, if it's okay. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
A small question, if it's okay. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
A small question, if it's okay. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
A small question, if it's okay. I_vote_lcapA small question, if it's okay. I_voting_barA small question, if it's okay. I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
A small question, if it's okay. I_vote_lcapA small question, if it's okay. I_voting_barA small question, if it's okay. I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

A small question, if it's okay.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

Location : In my basement...reading Manga. @.@ So many to read before I can buy more!

A small question, if it's okay. Empty
PostSubject: A small question, if it's okay.   A small question, if it's okay. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:30 am

Well, it may seem like a strange question, well request really, especially when you consider that I'm part of this group, but I'd like to hear it from the main man himself.

I was wondering...if you would explain Jashanism to me. You don't have to explain every detail down to the nitty-gritty, I'm just curious about the basics.

And, if you don't want to answer me, then don't. I'm sure I can find someone much more willing to explain it to me in such a way that I may be converted.

That's all I wanted to say. ^-^

~Nikki
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/EightRedRoses
Hidan
Jashinist :: Akatsuki :: HMA Prisioner
Hidan

Location : With Itachi~ Having smex. :3 | *smaks Roy* Get the fuck out of here! | TTwTT It's true! *runs*

PostSubject: Freakin Score.   A small question, if it's okay. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:54 am

Alright! Finally a question/question asker I fuckin like. *nods*

Jashinism...

Where to begin...First off, people usually accociate it with a cult. I don't care either way. What it is...you gotta kill every fucker you fight and offer their blood to Jashin-Sama. And if someone ever doubts...Jashin-Sama.....salughter the ass right then and there! Got it?!

To sacrifce, you probably already know that you gotta take your enimes blood into your system and draw Jashin-Sama's symbol on the ground with their blood. Any pain you inflict on yourself come back to bite the unlucky fucker in the ass.

Another belief is that if one doesn't understand true pain...they are not allowed to inflict it on others. And pain is a pleasure you must live with, everyday you offer some of your own blood to Jashin, to prove you still follow him loyaly.

Self sacrifice is the ultimate way to show your loyalty to Jashin-Sama. So if you can handle all the blood and guts...get the fuck out of here.

Damn...that was a lot of typing. Hope you got the message.

HIDAN
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

Location : In my basement...reading Manga. @.@ So many to read before I can buy more!

PostSubject: Re: A small question, if it's okay.   A small question, if it's okay. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:01 am

Oh, I see. I understand the message completely.

Thank you for clearing that up in my mind. I'm glad you could explain to me what Jashanism really is. I'm just sorry you had to type so much.

~Nikki
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Hidan

Location : With Itachi~ Having smex. :3 | *smaks Roy* Get the fuck out of here! | TTwTT It's true! *runs*

PostSubject: Re: A small question, if it's okay.   A small question, if it's okay. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:04 am

No problem. But if anyone else asks...I'm going to go psycho.

Never typing that much again. Way too much work to do...

Hit me up if you've got anyother damn questions. I actually like you as of right now. Heh.

HIDAN
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: A small question, if it's okay.   A small question, if it's okay. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:11 am

If anyone else asks, you can just direct them here. There's no need for you to repeat what you've already said, right?

And, as of right now, I can't think of anything else to ask you that would really matter. ^-^ So, you can take a little break from me for now, and I'll try not to bother you much.

~Nikki
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A small question, if it's okay.   A small question, if it's okay. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A small question, if it's okay.
Page 1 of 1