HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Oi! Leader...I've got news for you! D< I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Oi! Leader...I've got news for you! D< I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Oi! Leader...I've got news for you! D< I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Oi! Leader...I've got news for you! D< I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Oi! Leader...I've got news for you! D< I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Oi! Leader...I've got news for you! D< I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Oi! Leader...I've got news for you! D< I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Oi! Leader...I've got news for you! D< I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Oi! Leader...I've got news for you! D< I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Oi! Leader...I've got news for you! D< I_vote_lcapOi! Leader...I've got news for you! D< I_voting_barOi! Leader...I've got news for you! D< I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Oi! Leader...I've got news for you! D< I_vote_lcapOi! Leader...I've got news for you! D< I_voting_barOi! Leader...I've got news for you! D< I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Oi! Leader...I've got news for you! D<

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hidan
Jashinist :: Akatsuki :: HMA Prisioner
Hidan

Location : With Itachi~ Having smex. :3 | *smaks Roy* Get the fuck out of here! | TTwTT It's true! *runs*

Oi! Leader...I've got news for you! D< Empty
PostSubject: Oi! Leader...I've got news for you! D<   Oi! Leader...I've got news for you! D< I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:34 pm

Hidan leaned against the door, sighing a bit. "That was a close one...Madara better be ready to declare those girls to be off'd. Stupid bitches..." He muttered, glaring at the TV.
Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

PostSubject: Re: Oi! Leader...I've got news for you! D<   Oi! Leader...I've got news for you! D< I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:26 pm

Pain walked in to the lounge of his lair reading a book. He didn't look up at Hidan but said, "Hidan, what brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Hidan

Location : With Itachi~ Having smex. :3 | *smaks Roy* Get the fuck out of here! | TTwTT It's true! *runs*

PostSubject: Re: Oi! Leader...I've got news for you! D<   Oi! Leader...I've got news for you! D< I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:53 pm

Hidan raised an eyebrow, "Have you seen Madara anywhere? I've got news for him." He said, glancing around. "Our little plan didn't go through..."
Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

PostSubject: Re: Oi! Leader...I've got news for you! D<   Oi! Leader...I've got news for you! D< I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:25 pm

Pain shut his book and his dangerously violet eyes darted on Hidan. "Madara? Plan? I don't recall making any orders for you to carry out nor do I see why Madara has given any orders so what, pray tell, would you be talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Oi! Leader...I've got news for you! D<   Oi! Leader...I've got news for you! D< I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:14 pm

Hidan waved his hand, about to say just what they were doing. Why? Because he's stupid and thinks Madara might want Pein in on the plan. "We're taking out those stupid ass HMA girls. I just tried to get Roy out of the picture...poisoning her drink, but damn Sasori showed up, and they were able to treat her. We need to think of a different way to go about this..." He said, muttering the last part.

(( *face palm* Hidan, you dumbass. xD ))
Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

PostSubject: Re: Oi! Leader...I've got news for you! D<   Oi! Leader...I've got news for you! D< I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 11:27 am

"Since when do you take orders from Madara, Hidan?!" Pain demanded. "Did I ever deem those girls to be a threat for you to act against them?" He seethed.
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Oi! Leader...I've got news for you! D<   Oi! Leader...I've got news for you! D< I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:58 pm

Hidan shrugged, "Madara wants them out of the picture...and he's more powerful than you. So I follow only the strongest." He replied, grinning and raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

PostSubject: Re: Oi! Leader...I've got news for you! D<   Oi! Leader...I've got news for you! D< I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:26 pm

[[D8 He's about to be owned!! I must save god's pride!!*flees to narutopedia: the other answer to life*]]

Pain's violet eyes sharpened. The book in his hand seemed to melt --literally melt-- and change it's form around his hand like a liquid glove. The glove hardened and changed it's properties to that of stone. He gripped Hidan's neck and the stone was changed in to a vine that wrapped around Hidan's neck.

He knew it wouldn't kill him or hurt him, because of Hidan's abbilities but he needed to get his point across.

"I may not flaunt my power as much as Madara but I assure you I am not the leader of Akatsuki, the wielder of the powerfull rinnegan --that I might point out trumps the sharingan in both manifestation and ability-- for no reason." The vine that extended his arm turned to ashes. "I suggest you choose wisely when picking sides."
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Oi! Leader...I've got news for you! D<   Oi! Leader...I've got news for you! D< I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 2:10 pm

Hidan grunted and grinned wildly. "I'll just say you don't install any fear on me." He said, rubbing his neck and walking off. "To get me back on your side...you best do something to fuckin prove that you are as powerful as you say." He replied, closing his eyes and heading out.

(( ...I love how uncaring Hidan is towards everyone. xD))
Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

PostSubject: Re: Oi! Leader...I've got news for you! D<   Oi! Leader...I've got news for you! D< I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 2:54 pm

Pain grunted and walked off to his room. "Still just a child, Hidan." He muttered. "Madara will turn on you and leave you for dead soon." He entered his room and sat on his bed with a sigh. "When did my organization start falling apart?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oi! Leader...I've got news for you! D<   Oi! Leader...I've got news for you! D< I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oi! Leader...I've got news for you! D<
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HMA :: Akatsuki Base :: Lounge-
Jump to: