HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Confronting Hidan I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Confronting Hidan I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Confronting Hidan I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Confronting Hidan I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Confronting Hidan I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Confronting Hidan I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Confronting Hidan I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Confronting Hidan I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Confronting Hidan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Confronting Hidan I_vote_lcapConfronting Hidan I_voting_barConfronting Hidan I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Confronting Hidan I_vote_lcapConfronting Hidan I_voting_barConfronting Hidan I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Confronting Hidan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasori
Puppet Master :: Akatsuki
Sasori

Confronting Hidan Empty
PostSubject: Confronting Hidan   Confronting Hidan I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:13 pm

Sasori appeared in front of Hidan's cell, his cloak billowing and his face the picture of quiet fury.

He attached his chakra strings to Hidan and pulled him up roughly, slamming him against the cell bars.

"Why?"
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

Confronting Hidan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confronting Hidan   Confronting Hidan I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:18 pm

Minoushje walked into the lock-up, her arms crossed in front of her chest and her eyes holding a cold expression.
She wasn't going to do anything, yet, she just wanted to know why he did this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Hidan
Jashinist :: Akatsuki :: HMA Prisioner
Hidan

Location : With Itachi~ Having smex. :3 | *smaks Roy* Get the fuck out of here! | TTwTT It's true! *runs*

Confronting Hidan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confronting Hidan   Confronting Hidan I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:21 pm

Hidan grunted, grinning a bit. "Fancy seeing you here puppet boy? And why what? The hell are you talking about?" He asked, the grin turning into a sadistic smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sasori
Sasori

Confronting Hidan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confronting Hidan   Confronting Hidan I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:23 pm

Sasori's eyes were ablaze with anger, but his voice was calm and level.

"You know what, you worthless piece of shit. You poisoned Roy."
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Hidan

Location : With Itachi~ Having smex. :3 | *smaks Roy* Get the fuck out of here! | TTwTT It's true! *runs*

Confronting Hidan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confronting Hidan   Confronting Hidan I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:33 pm

"No I didn't..." He started, snickering a bit. "It was the dumb bitch's fault she decided to drink that bottle. Not mine." He said, the smirk threatening to split his face. "You should see your face right now...it's priceless."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

Confronting Hidan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confronting Hidan   Confronting Hidan I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:37 pm

Minoushje clenched her hands into fist.
"You stupid son of a bitch!!" She snapped as a vine shot up from the ground wrapping itself around Hidan's neck tightly.
Back to top Go down
Sasori
Sasori

Confronting Hidan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confronting Hidan   Confronting Hidan I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:39 pm

Sasori ripped the bars that seperated Hidan and himself out and threw them to the ground.

He pushed Hidan up against the wall and snarled at him.

"You should have known that you would have to deal with me. Did you really think you wouldn't get caught? And how many more girls were you planning on killing?"
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Hidan

Confronting Hidan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confronting Hidan   Confronting Hidan I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:46 pm

Hidan snickered, looking down at Sasori. "Just going for the top two...wanted to get the main bitch out of the way first...seeing as Roy would be the strongest." He said, scoffing a bit. "Cooky wasn't going to be a problem...too stupid to realize we're plotting against them..."

He seemed, oddly uncaring that he was being held by his neck.
Back to top Go down
Sasori
Sasori

Confronting Hidan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confronting Hidan   Confronting Hidan I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:51 pm

Sasori studied the man for a moment, trying to figure out just how to inflict pain that the Jashinist WOULDN'T enjoy.

"You disgust me."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

Confronting Hidan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confronting Hidan   Confronting Hidan I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:00 pm

For a moment Minoushje ignored the feeling that was nagging in the back of her mind. She still didn't like getting to close to Hidan...
She grabbed a kunai and threw it towards Hidan, aiming it carefully between his legs.
"He didn't seem to like it last time I tried to castrate him..." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Hidan

Confronting Hidan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confronting Hidan   Confronting Hidan I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:18 pm

Hidan twitched a bit, narrowly avoiding the kunai. "Watch it you whore!" He shouted, "I'll let everyone know just how much of a little slut you are if you don't back the fuck off!" He shouted, sending Mino a glare.
Back to top Go down
Sasori
Sasori

Confronting Hidan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confronting Hidan   Confronting Hidan I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:23 pm

Sasori's chakra sent Hidan flying to the ground.

"I don't have the patience to listen to you fling meaningless insults at women."

He glared at Hidan.

"Stand up."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

Confronting Hidan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confronting Hidan   Confronting Hidan I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:26 pm

"I told you he doesn't like that..." Minoushje muttered though she automatically took a step back, away from Hidan.
Maybe it was smarted to just let Sasori handle this... only interfering if Hidan would get the upper hand.
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Hidan

Confronting Hidan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confronting Hidan   Confronting Hidan I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:34 pm

Hidan stretched a bit, "Nah, the floor is pretty comfortable. And no matter what the fuck you do or say, you're getting nothing out of me." He said, smirking. "You just better watch those two from now on...we aren't giving up just because of this little set back..."
Back to top Go down
Sasori
Sasori

Confronting Hidan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confronting Hidan   Confronting Hidan I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:56 pm

"You must not have understood. I said, STAND UP."

He jerked Hidan to his feet roughly and stood only inches away from him.

"If you," he said quietly while tying up Hidan with his strings, "think that I am going to let you hurt Roy again- or even any of these other girls, since they are important to her- then you are even more idiotic than I thought."

He picked up the kunai and held it close to Hidan's ....er...lower body.

"I'm not bluffing. I'm deadly serious."

((....I think HMA has just gained itself a protector.))
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Hidan

Confronting Hidan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confronting Hidan   Confronting Hidan I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:09 pm

Hidan glared, "What the fuck are you doing? Going against the Akatsuki? Are you really that stupid?" He asked, clenching his fists. "And you can't blame me if something else happens to them...this little try was my idea...the others have different ones..."
Back to top Go down
Sasori
Sasori

Confronting Hidan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confronting Hidan   Confronting Hidan I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:13 pm

Sasori snorted. "Did I say anything against going the Akatsuki? There's no official policy against these girls as of yet."

He stared pointedly at Hidan.

"But mark my words, I will go against you. Until I know that Pein wants to take them out, I will protect them."

Even then....it will be hard for me to not keep safe at least Roy....
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Hidan

Confronting Hidan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confronting Hidan   Confronting Hidan I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:15 pm

Hidan grinned, "The key word there is 'yet', Sasori. I'm pretty sure, very soon, Pein will be making an announcement that these girls are to be eliminated." He said, snickering a bit. "I'm going to get such a kick out of watching you have to off your own student..."
Back to top Go down
Sasori
Sasori

Confronting Hidan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confronting Hidan   Confronting Hidan I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:17 pm

((Can I castrate him? PLEASE?))

With a snarl of inhuman rage, the kunai in Sasori's hand moved and-

((Just say the word, Roy, say the word.))
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Hidan

Confronting Hidan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confronting Hidan   Confronting Hidan I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:25 pm

(( You can try...but~ *points down* Hidan found a way out. D8 ))

Hidan grinned, glad the rage from Sasori increased that his focus wasn't on the chakra strings. He quickly kicked at Sasori's hand, holding up two fingers. "Peace out, bitches." He said, laughing and disappearing in a cloud of smoke.
Back to top Go down
Sasori
Sasori

Confronting Hidan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confronting Hidan   Confronting Hidan I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:27 pm

((Well, SHIT))

Sasori stared at the spot from which Hidan had just vanished. He tried to calm himself down, but Hidan's words echoed in his ears ominously.

"I'm going to get such a kick out of watching you have to off your own student..."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

Confronting Hidan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confronting Hidan   Confronting Hidan I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 1:02 am

"Sasori-san..." Minoushje spoke softly. "...do you really think your leader will order to kill us? We're no threat to you guys, are we?"

The fact that Hidan was free didn't really help her nerves to calm down.
"I'll best inform Roy about this."
Back to top Go down
Sasori
Sasori

Confronting Hidan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confronting Hidan   Confronting Hidan I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:59 am

Sasori turned to Mino, his face now that blank, emotionless slate that everyone knew so well.

"I have no doubt that Pein would order an attack on this...organization. He fears threats. And you, though you are a bunch of girls, are a threat."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

Confronting Hidan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confronting Hidan   Confronting Hidan I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:03 am

Minoushje just shook her head as she turned around to walk away.
"I refuse to understand that..." She said softly.
With that she left the lock-up, walking back to Roy to inform her of what happened.
Back to top Go down
Sasori
Sasori

Confronting Hidan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confronting Hidan   Confronting Hidan I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:05 am

Sasori sighed, wishing that he could have such beliefs.

But he knew the truth.

((....I still want him to be HMA's protecter. >/))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Confronting Hidan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confronting Hidan   Confronting Hidan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confronting Hidan
Page 1 of 1