HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Where be my loverly Juu-kun~? ^0^ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Where be my loverly Juu-kun~? ^0^ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Where be my loverly Juu-kun~? ^0^ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Where be my loverly Juu-kun~? ^0^ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Where be my loverly Juu-kun~? ^0^ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Where be my loverly Juu-kun~? ^0^ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Where be my loverly Juu-kun~? ^0^ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Where be my loverly Juu-kun~? ^0^ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Where be my loverly Juu-kun~? ^0^ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Where be my loverly Juu-kun~? ^0^ I_vote_lcapWhere be my loverly Juu-kun~? ^0^ I_voting_barWhere be my loverly Juu-kun~? ^0^ I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Where be my loverly Juu-kun~? ^0^ I_vote_lcapWhere be my loverly Juu-kun~? ^0^ I_voting_barWhere be my loverly Juu-kun~? ^0^ I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Where be my loverly Juu-kun~? ^0^

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirai
Chunin
Chunin
Kirai

Where be my loverly Juu-kun~? ^0^ Empty
PostSubject: Where be my loverly Juu-kun~? ^0^   Where be my loverly Juu-kun~? ^0^ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:19 pm

"Doodle do do! Doodle do do do! Doodle do do! Doodle do do do do dooo!" sang the red-haired teen as she marched through the forest. Yes, Kirai liked the song Final Countdown. She danced through the trees with grace. CoughLIKEAMONKEYONCOCAINECough >.>

"Oh Juuu-kuun!" she sang, looking around for the familiar BFG (Big Friendly Giant). She had decided to search the forest and not the town, because she knew Juugo didn't like to be around to many people.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/BowlsOfJoy/
Juugo

Juugo

PostSubject: Re: Where be my loverly Juu-kun~? ^0^   Where be my loverly Juu-kun~? ^0^ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:13 pm

Juugo was sitting against a tree, leaned back and his eyes closed. "Such a nice day..." He muttered stretching out a bit.

Upon hearing yet another familiar voice, his eyes opened a bit, "...Now who could it be...?" He muttered, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Chunin
Chunin
Kirai

PostSubject: Re: Where be my loverly Juu-kun~? ^0^   Where be my loverly Juu-kun~? ^0^ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:38 pm

Kirai did a small spin, leaping into the air and landing like a pro and stopping Tripping over Juugo's feet.

Her face lit up with happiness as she looked up, "Juu-kun! I finally found you! Long time no see!"
Back to top Go down
Juugo

Juugo

PostSubject: Re: Where be my loverly Juu-kun~? ^0^   Where be my loverly Juu-kun~? ^0^ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:31 pm

Juugo had a small smile on his face. "I just keep running into familiar faces...Hello Kirai. It's been a while..." He said, looking down at her. "What have you been doing...? And...were you out here looking for me...?"
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Chunin
Chunin
Kirai

PostSubject: Re: Where be my loverly Juu-kun~? ^0^   Where be my loverly Juu-kun~? ^0^ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:12 pm

Kirai smiled and plopped down beside him, "It has been a while hasn't it?" She waved her hand around, "Oh, I've been around, became a chuunin, joined a...organizaton...and yes, I was looking for you! I ran into Suigetsu and he told me you were back to, so I romped around in the forest trying to findja, and here you are!" She chirped happily.
Back to top Go down
Juugo

Juugo

PostSubject: Re: Where be my loverly Juu-kun~? ^0^   Where be my loverly Juu-kun~? ^0^ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:57 pm

"Congratulations on ranking up..." He said, smiling slightly. "And...an organization? What kind?" Juugo asked, tilting his head slightly. It seemed like a lot of the girls that he used to know, are part of something...?
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Chunin
Chunin
Kirai

PostSubject: Re: Where be my loverly Juu-kun~? ^0^   Where be my loverly Juu-kun~? ^0^ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:13 pm

Kirai laughed a bit, "I think we're a village now actaully. Oh, just the bonding of a certain male...Maybe you know him...Hidan? White hair, dirty mouth, big scythe..."
Back to top Go down
Juugo

Juugo

PostSubject: Re: Where be my loverly Juu-kun~? ^0^   Where be my loverly Juu-kun~? ^0^ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:23 am

Juugo blinked a bit, "...I've never heard of him. But, why would you guys create something like that?" He asked, tilting his head a bit.

(( Roy hears you talking about that...and you ish so dead. xD ))
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Where be my loverly Juu-kun~? ^0^   Where be my loverly Juu-kun~? ^0^ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 3:27 am

((Mino heard too... >> ...you're in big trouble missy))

Minoushje who had been walking through the forest to give Cat a chance to hunt for herself recognized Kirai's voice and walked in that direction.
Her eye twitched when she heard the words coming from the girl's mouth.

"Kirai..." She growled as she walked towards her, not even noticing the other guy. She whacked Kirai against her head. "You idiot..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Kirai
Chunin
Chunin
Kirai

PostSubject: Re: Where be my loverly Juu-kun~? ^0^   Where be my loverly Juu-kun~? ^0^ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:14 pm

((...Oops? =3))

Kirai shrugged at Juugo's question and was about to change the topic when her head jerked forward slightly. She looked up at Minoushje, "Ah! Mino-san! That huurt~" She whined slightly, rubbing her head.
Back to top Go down
Juugo

Juugo

PostSubject: Re: Where be my loverly Juu-kun~? ^0^   Where be my loverly Juu-kun~? ^0^ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:18 pm

Juugo winced a bit, looking at the new girl. "...What did you do that for?" He asked, a small glare in his eyes. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Where be my loverly Juu-kun~? ^0^   Where be my loverly Juu-kun~? ^0^ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 1:07 am

"Ah my apologies." Minoushje said as she bowed lightly at the stranger in front of her. "My name is Minoushje but most call me Mino... Kirai and I, we're from the same village and apparantly she needed to be reminded that some things are meant to be kept a secret."
With the last part of the sentence Minoushje glared down upon Kirai, her hands resting on her hips.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Chunin
Chunin
Kirai

PostSubject: Re: Where be my loverly Juu-kun~? ^0^   Where be my loverly Juu-kun~? ^0^ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 2:57 pm

Kirai rubbed the back of her head and laughed nervously, looking up at Minoushje, "Mistake on my part Mino-san."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Where be my loverly Juu-kun~? ^0^   Where be my loverly Juu-kun~? ^0^ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:13 pm

Minoushje just rolled her eyes, laughing a bit.
"Well I'm sure you trust... uhh..." She looked at the guy in front of her. "...your friend... you wouldn't have told him otherwise, right?"
Back to top Go down
Juugo

Juugo

PostSubject: Re: Where be my loverly Juu-kun~? ^0^   Where be my loverly Juu-kun~? ^0^ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:15 pm

Juugo bowed his head slightly, "Juugo..." He said quietly, eying the busty girl in front of him. Though, he wasn't really affected by the size of her chest like most guys were. Cute, ne?
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Chunin
Chunin
Kirai

PostSubject: Re: Where be my loverly Juu-kun~? ^0^   Where be my loverly Juu-kun~? ^0^ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:19 pm

Kirai nodded, "Of course I trust him! Juu-kun wouldn't intentionally hurt anyone."
Back to top Go down
Juugo

Juugo

PostSubject: Re: Where be my loverly Juu-kun~? ^0^   Where be my loverly Juu-kun~? ^0^ I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:35 pm

"Only if I'm...upset." He said, clenching his fists. Juugo hoped nothing would set him off, otherwise...he wasn't sure what he would do.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Where be my loverly Juu-kun~? ^0^   Where be my loverly Juu-kun~? ^0^ I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:05 am

"Well, we all want to hurt someone every now and then when we're feeling miserable." Minoushje said with a shrug of her shoulders. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Juugo-san."
Back to top Go down
Juugo

Juugo

PostSubject: Re: Where be my loverly Juu-kun~? ^0^   Where be my loverly Juu-kun~? ^0^ I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:50 am

Juugo bowed his head slightly, "And the same to you, Minoushje-San." He said, a small smile playing on his lips. For the first time, he hadn't met someone, tried to kill them and then been scolded for it. He was quite proud of himself dagnabit.

(( ._. I ttly forgot about this one...*points to all topics* I've been /out/ of it. xDD ))
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Where be my loverly Juu-kun~? ^0^   Where be my loverly Juu-kun~? ^0^ I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:24 am

"Well I should be going... leave two friends to catch up, huh?" She waved after which she started to walk off.

Now why had she come to the forest again?? Oh well, must not have been very important...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where be my loverly Juu-kun~? ^0^   Where be my loverly Juu-kun~? ^0^ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where be my loverly Juu-kun~? ^0^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HMA :: RP Time~ :: Konoha :: Front Gate-
Jump to: