HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
And~ She's down for the count. x-x - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
And~ She's down for the count. x-x - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
And~ She's down for the count. x-x - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
And~ She's down for the count. x-x - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
And~ She's down for the count. x-x - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
And~ She's down for the count. x-x - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
And~ She's down for the count. x-x - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
And~ She's down for the count. x-x - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
And~ She's down for the count. x-x - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
And~ She's down for the count. x-x - Page 4 I_vote_lcapAnd~ She's down for the count. x-x - Page 4 I_voting_barAnd~ She's down for the count. x-x - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
And~ She's down for the count. x-x - Page 4 I_vote_lcapAnd~ She's down for the count. x-x - Page 4 I_voting_barAnd~ She's down for the count. x-x - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

And~ She's down for the count. x-x

Go down 
+7
Kotetsu Hagane
Minoushje
Himokage | Cooky
Zen | The Lawyer
Nikki | Treasurer
Zumi
Saikoukage | Roy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

And~ She's down for the count. x-x - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And~ She's down for the count. x-x   And~ She's down for the count. x-x - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 10:03 am

Minoushje hated administering medication like this but she also knew that by now this was the only way possible. A injection in the arm would take too slow and so the only option left now was to insert the needle straight in Roy's heart.
With her chakra Minoushje numbed the area... sure Roy was unconscious but this would still hurt like hell if she didn't do this.

Once she was done Minoushje turned to the other people in the room.
"Now all we can do is wait." Minoushje said seriously. "It all depends on Roy's will to live now."
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Sasori
Puppet Master :: Akatsuki
Sasori

PostSubject: Re: And~ She's down for the count. x-x   And~ She's down for the count. x-x - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 11:49 am

Sasori smiled ever so faintly and turned back to the others.

"If there was ever anyone who had the will to live, it is Roy."

But there were still traces of worry on his face.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: And~ She's down for the count. x-x   And~ She's down for the count. x-x - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:03 pm

(( Oh dear Jashin...I actually go to bed at a normal time to get more sleep...and I miss everything?! *flails* ...FAIL! D8 ))

Roy clenched her eyes as the needle was pushed into her heart. As it was removed, her eyes relaxed and the grip she had in the sheets loosened. What....the hell was that? She thought to herself, still unable to open her eyes. It's...up to me to survive? But....
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Sasori
Sasori

PostSubject: Re: And~ She's down for the count. x-x   And~ She's down for the count. x-x - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:07 pm

((Well, you're still unconcious, sorta, so it's okay.))

Sasori sensed that Roy had awoken, even if her eyes were not open.

He nodded at Mino, the meaning in his eyes plain to see.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: And~ She's down for the count. x-x   And~ She's down for the count. x-x - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:28 pm

Minoushje smiled at Sasori, it was clear to see that he really cared for Roy.
She placed her hand on Roy's forehead.

"She has a bit of a fever..." She mumbled as she hovered her hands over Roy's body. "...and the fluid in her longs aren't gone yet but besides that I think she'll be fine."

She took Roy's hand in her own.
"Roy, if you can hear me squeeze my hand."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: And~ She's down for the count. x-x   And~ She's down for the count. x-x - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:32 pm

Mentally, Roy's chibi-self was flailing, screaming something along the lines of, 'I'm not a child! Dx'

Slowly Roy gathered enough strength to softly squeeze Mino's hand. Who is Mino talking to...? They...better not have brought Sasuke...I'll kill them the second I get out of this damn bed...
Back to top Go down
Sasori
Sasori

PostSubject: Re: And~ She's down for the count. x-x   And~ She's down for the count. x-x - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:34 pm

"Roy."

Sasori leaned over his student's pitiful ('cause you're sick) figure.

"Roy, listen to me. Do you know what happened to you?"
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: And~ She's down for the count. x-x   And~ She's down for the count. x-x - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:40 pm

Roy froze, hearing Sasori's voice. She clenched her eyes before slowly forcing them open, looking at him. "Sa...sori-Sama..." She muttered, clenching a portion of her shirt in front of her chest, in her hand. Slowly, she shook her head, "N-No...What...happened? I..know I was sick..."
Back to top Go down
Sasori
Sasori

PostSubject: Re: And~ She's down for the count. x-x   And~ She's down for the count. x-x - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:42 pm

"You were poisoned," he said truthfully.

He knelt down again and gently cupped her face.

"Who would want to kill you? Do you have enemies?"
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: And~ She's down for the count. x-x   And~ She's down for the count. x-x - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:45 pm

Minoushje crossed her arms and frowned.
"I think you need to search within your own organization, Sasori."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: And~ She's down for the count. x-x   And~ She's down for the count. x-x - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:47 pm

Roy narrowed her eyes, thinking. "...I've only ever gotten drunk with Kakuzu and Pein..and we both ended up drinking from the same bottle...so it wouldn't be th. . ." She paused, her eye twitching a bit.

"I'm killing that fucker..." She said, slowly sitting up, ready to get out of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: And~ She's down for the count. x-x   And~ She's down for the count. x-x - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:49 pm

"Oh no you don't!!" Minoushje said as she pushed Roy down. "You're not getting out of this bed until I say you can do so."
Back to top Go down
Sasori
Sasori

PostSubject: Re: And~ She's down for the count. x-x   And~ She's down for the count. x-x - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:50 pm

Sasori's chakra strings held Roy down as she struggled against Mino.

"If there is killing of fuckers to be done, I shall do it. Now, who needs to be eliminated? Hidan, perhaps?"

((-looks around for Mikami-))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: And~ She's down for the count. x-x   And~ She's down for the count. x-x - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:54 pm

Roy growled a bit under her breath. "Having my own attack used against me is cheap, Danna.." She muttered, sighing. "Before I got sick I decided to go have a chat with Hidan while he was on lock down...he wanted to drink and I had no problem with that. But, I know he can't drink alone so I stayed..." She started, wincing a bit from using so much air. "...There was one bottle he wasn't touching...and that was the one I was drinking...normally...he'll snatch whatever I have in my hands..."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: And~ She's down for the count. x-x   And~ She's down for the count. x-x - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:55 pm

Minoushje clenched her teeth.
"He's dead..." She growled.
Back to top Go down
Sasori
Sasori

PostSubject: Re: And~ She's down for the count. x-x   And~ She's down for the count. x-x - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:06 pm

"....."

Sasori was silent as he processed this.

"Where do you keep him, Roy?"

((-Jaws theme song plays-))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: And~ She's down for the count. x-x   And~ She's down for the count. x-x - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:08 pm

Roy narrowed her eyes and pointed down. "Basement..." She muttered, "I...don't see why he would do this though...unless..." She paused, her eyes widening. "...That's what Kakuzu was talking about..."

(( Where's Kisame?! 8D ))
Back to top Go down
Sasori
Sasori

PostSubject: Re: And~ She's down for the count. x-x   And~ She's down for the count. x-x - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:09 pm

Sasori was already gone.

((-laughs- That's so cruel. Hilarious, but cruel....Hidan'll need to appear soon, I'm going to make a new topic.))
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: And~ She's down for the count. x-x   And~ She's down for the count. x-x - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:14 pm

Minoushje walked towards the door.
"Roy, you better stay in bed or do I have to tie you up?"
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: And~ She's down for the count. x-x   And~ She's down for the count. x-x - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:19 pm

Roy glared over, "You can't tell me what to do. You
aren't my mother. And if I feel the need to kick Hidan's ass...no one
better get in my way." She said, clenching her fist.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: And~ She's down for the count. x-x   And~ She's down for the count. x-x - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:24 pm

Minoushje just rolled her eyes.
After a few handsigns several vines wrapped itself around Roy tying her effectively to the bed.
"I'm not your mother but I am your doctor... do you have any idea what could happen to your body if you start walking now? And on top of that... we're family, you're going to have to accept that I'm worrying about you."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: And~ She's down for the count. x-x   And~ She's down for the count. x-x - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:31 pm

Roy glared, "Get them off of me. Now." She said, gritting her teeth. "I said if I felt the need to kick his ass I'd go...right now...Sasori-Sama is doing that for me...so I'm not going anywhere." She said, pausing and coughing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Persuasive One :: Lawyer
Persuasive One :: Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: And~ She's down for the count. x-x   And~ She's down for the count. x-x - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:34 pm

Zen chuckled for the first time in days.

"Roy-sama....you really are a pistol. But Mino's right, you do need to rest."

She paused.

"Sasori's perfectly capable of handling Hidan."

Was that a hint of devotion in her voice?
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/thegoldenage25/profile/
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: And~ She's down for the count. x-x   And~ She's down for the count. x-x - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:35 pm

Minoushje smiled.
"It's good to have you back, Roy." She said as the vines disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: And~ She's down for the count. x-x   And~ She's down for the count. x-x - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:42 pm

Roy held up a finger, still coughing. "...Cough drop please~?" She asked, scratching the back of her head. "Saso-Sama is one of the strongest members...and even if Hidan is immortal...he'll be able to find something that'll make him tick...just like a puppet.." She said, narrowing her eyes and smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And~ She's down for the count. x-x   And~ She's down for the count. x-x - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And~ She's down for the count. x-x
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HMA :: RP Time~ :: HMA HQ :: Roy and Cooky's Office-
Jump to: