HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Coffee Time~! With The Akatsuki~ <3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Coffee Time~! With The Akatsuki~ <3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Coffee Time~! With The Akatsuki~ <3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Coffee Time~! With The Akatsuki~ <3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Coffee Time~! With The Akatsuki~ <3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Coffee Time~! With The Akatsuki~ <3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Coffee Time~! With The Akatsuki~ <3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Coffee Time~! With The Akatsuki~ <3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Coffee Time~! With The Akatsuki~ <3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Coffee Time~! With The Akatsuki~ <3 - Page 3 I_vote_lcapCoffee Time~! With The Akatsuki~ <3 - Page 3 I_voting_barCoffee Time~! With The Akatsuki~ <3 - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Coffee Time~! With The Akatsuki~ <3 - Page 3 I_vote_lcapCoffee Time~! With The Akatsuki~ <3 - Page 3 I_voting_barCoffee Time~! With The Akatsuki~ <3 - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Coffee Time~! With The Akatsuki~ <3

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

Coffee Time~! With The Akatsuki~ <3 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coffee Time~! With The Akatsuki~ <3   Coffee Time~! With The Akatsuki~ <3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:56 pm

Roy waved her hand a bit. "Eh...he tries anything it'll be a sinch to lock him up. Just get him drunk like this....and throw away the key." She said, grinning down. "I just can't help but think that some of the Akatsuki is plotting against me and my girls...I've got a really bad feeling...."
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Kisame

Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Time~! With The Akatsuki~ <3   Coffee Time~! With The Akatsuki~ <3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:38 pm

"Huh. I'll keep that in mind."

Kisame shrugged, "I've not heard much about any plots against your girls. Though I couldn't tell you even if I had; it'd be considered insubordination."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Time~! With The Akatsuki~ <3   Coffee Time~! With The Akatsuki~ <3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:38 pm

"I'll find out sooner or later...I don't care what it takes." She said, narrowing her eyes. "I will say...I love all of you...meaning the Akatsuki...but you so much as touch one of them...I will snap and turn on you. Even...Sasori-Sama."
Back to top Go down
Kisame

Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Time~! With The Akatsuki~ <3   Coffee Time~! With The Akatsuki~ <3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:06 pm

He wasn't surprised with her answer. "Roy, part of being a leader is taking care of your pack. I'd expect you to do that," he said casually, picking his teeth with a fingernail.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Time~! With The Akatsuki~ <3   Coffee Time~! With The Akatsuki~ <3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:56 pm

Roy smiled a bit, "Heh...anyways~" She said, shaking her head. "It's been a long time since we've hung out! I say...ditch money boy and go do something?" She asked, tilting her head a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kisame

Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Time~! With The Akatsuki~ <3   Coffee Time~! With The Akatsuki~ <3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:10 pm

He eyed the stitched up man snoring on the floor. "I wouldn't mind leaving Sleeping Beauty well enough alone, either." A chuckle passed his lips. "And what would a kid like you want to do with a 32-year old man like me, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Time~! With The Akatsuki~ <3   Coffee Time~! With The Akatsuki~ <3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:11 am

Roy scoffed a bit, "I'm an adult now Kisa~" She said, grinning. "And you didn't have a problem with us hanging out when I was in the Akatsuki formally." She said, smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kisame

Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Time~! With The Akatsuki~ <3   Coffee Time~! With The Akatsuki~ <3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:03 pm

Kisame chuckled once more, "Nah, I just wanted to see your reaction. Predictable as always..." A smile peeled off his lips to reveal he was joking.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Time~! With The Akatsuki~ <3   Coffee Time~! With The Akatsuki~ <3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:41 am

Roy huffed a bit, tackling him. "Stop doing that!" She said, laughing a bit. "Geez...we should go out and take a swim or something!" She said, hugging him.
Back to top Go down
Kisame

Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Time~! With The Akatsuki~ <3   Coffee Time~! With The Akatsuki~ <3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:58 pm

"Swim," he repeated, raising his eyebrows. "In November?" He wouldn't mind, but Roy might find it just a bit chilly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Time~! With The Akatsuki~ <3   Coffee Time~! With The Akatsuki~ <3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coffee Time~! With The Akatsuki~ <3
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3