HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Sai...So What's My Nickname? \eee I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Sai...So What's My Nickname? \eee I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Sai...So What's My Nickname? \eee I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Sai...So What's My Nickname? \eee I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Sai...So What's My Nickname? \eee I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Sai...So What's My Nickname? \eee I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Sai...So What's My Nickname? \eee I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Sai...So What's My Nickname? \eee I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Sai...So What's My Nickname? \eee I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Sai...So What's My Nickname? \eee I_vote_lcapSai...So What's My Nickname? \eee I_voting_barSai...So What's My Nickname? \eee I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Sai...So What's My Nickname? \eee I_vote_lcapSai...So What's My Nickname? \eee I_voting_barSai...So What's My Nickname? \eee I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Sai...So What's My Nickname? \eee

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

Sai...So What's My Nickname? \eee Empty
PostSubject: Sai...So What's My Nickname? eee   Sai...So What's My Nickname? \eee I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:23 pm

It seems like Roy has been spending a lot of time at the front gate, but that's where she can see who comes and goes. "...Hn...So...Sai's here as well...I've never really been on his goodside per sei...but...I guess it wouldn't kill me to be nice to him and try to talk..." She muttered, sighing a bit and kicking her legs lightly, seeing as she was sitting on the wall connected to the gate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Sai

Sai

PostSubject: Re: Sai...So What's My Nickname? \eee   Sai...So What's My Nickname? \eee I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 12:02 am

Sai walked slowly through town, finding himself at the entrance. He noticed the young woman sitting atop the wall not to far from him. Sporting his wide grin he approached. "It's been a while Barbie Girl." He wasn't quite sure why he even bothered talking to the female, she had never been one to like him since he did take over Sasuke's spot when the Uchiha had left.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Sai...So What's My Nickname? \eee   Sai...So What's My Nickname? \eee I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 12:08 am

Roy pauses and huff a bit at her old name, "Yo." She says, holding up a hand and looking down. "Been a long frickin time, eh? Wait. . .You remember me?!" She shouts, jumping down and standing in front of him. "Like...really?!"
Back to top Go down
Sai

Sai

PostSubject: Re: Sai...So What's My Nickname? \eee   Sai...So What's My Nickname? \eee I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 12:10 am

He blinked not understanding what she was talking about. Why wouldn't he remember her? She messed with him enough and tried to make him feel bad, try being the key word here, about taking over for Sasuke. "Should I not?"
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Sai...So What's My Nickname? \eee   Sai...So What's My Nickname? \eee I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 12:19 am

Small happy tears came to her eyes, "You...and Neji so far are the only people that remember me. Awesome..." She said, smacking both of his cheeks lightly. "Score...Ah..." Roy paused, dropping her hands. "Ya still drawing?"
Back to top Go down
Sai

Sai

PostSubject: Re: Sai...So What's My Nickname? \eee   Sai...So What's My Nickname? \eee I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:04 am

Sai's grin remained even though he wasn't sure why this women was slapping his cheeks, or being nice to him to begin with. Oh well, he would just take it as it was and continue to pacify her if that was all she wanted. "Yes I still draw. It is my most used fighting skill after all. what about you? Are you still playing with your dolls?"
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Sai...So What's My Nickname? \eee   Sai...So What's My Nickname? \eee I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:06 am

"But of course! And you...still aren't good at showing your feelings I see." She added, huffing a bit. "...That was the reason I didn't like you before. But, whatever...past is the past."
Back to top Go down
Sai

Sai

PostSubject: Re: Sai...So What's My Nickname? \eee   Sai...So What's My Nickname? \eee I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:28 am

"Not good at showing my feelings? I thought it was because I joined Team 7 in Your beloved Uchiha's absence?" He tilted his head to the side, smile not wavering. Was this woman really that simple in how she views people? Disliking someone for a reason like that?
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Sai...So What's My Nickname? \eee   Sai...So What's My Nickname? \eee I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:33 am

Roy flinched a bit, frowning. "...Oi, come on...don't have to put it like that. Sure, I was a bit upset that people compared you to him but..." She said, crossing her arms. "And we gotta work on getting you to the point of realizing when you shouldn't say something..." She said, scratching the side of her head.

"And he's not my beloved...there's...nothing going on.."
Back to top Go down
Sai

Sai

PostSubject: Re: Sai...So What's My Nickname? \eee   Sai...So What's My Nickname? \eee I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:52 am

Sai just blinked not really sure what he had said wrong. There wasn't anything going on between the two? He may be dense when it came to people but he wasn't that dense. "Sure Barbie-san whatever you say. So what are you doing out here in front of the village?"
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Sai...So What's My Nickname? \eee   Sai...So What's My Nickname? \eee I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 2:07 am

Roy simply shrugged, "Mm...Just hangin out...there's not much to do around town..." She said, sighing a bit. "And you? What have you been up to?" Roy asked, tilting her head a bit.

There wasn't anything going on between them, right? Sure, she liked him, but he was the little angsty muffin of the village...so nothing was going to happen...right?
Back to top Go down
Sai

Sai

PostSubject: Re: Sai...So What's My Nickname? \eee   Sai...So What's My Nickname? \eee I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 2:18 am

Sai nodded his head. it had been quiet lately, even with all the returning Kunoichi. "Missions have been slow so besides terrorizing Dickless and training, I just enjoying my days with art." Sai of course wasn't the social butterfly so keeping to himself and drawing was about all he did unless his team was around.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Sai...So What's My Nickname? \eee   Sai...So What's My Nickname? \eee I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 2:26 am

"Dick...les. . .Naruto got ya." She said, nodding a bit. "Drawn anything that might peak my interest~?" Roy asked, smiling a bit. Though, she'd never admit it, she was actually very jealous that he was able to draw so well. The most she could do, stick figures with stick guns. Yes, very talented.
Back to top Go down
Sai

Sai

PostSubject: Re: Sai...So What's My Nickname? \eee   Sai...So What's My Nickname? \eee I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 2:47 am

Sai pulled one of his scrolls out and unraveled it. The ink was swirled around the paper in intricate detail. The whole view was of Konoha at sunset. A peaceful, breathtaking serenity. A lone figures silhouette stood by itself taking in the view.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Sai...So What's My Nickname? \eee   Sai...So What's My Nickname? \eee I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 2:51 am

"Eh...that's...actually really pretty Sai. You've gotten better." Roy said, tilting her head a bit and looking at the picture. "Who's the person? Or...did it just come to you?"
Back to top Go down
Sai

Sai

PostSubject: Re: Sai...So What's My Nickname? \eee   Sai...So What's My Nickname? \eee I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 3:10 am

Sai shrugged his shoulders."Don't know, the glare from the sun and the shadows of the ending day made it impossible to see them clearly."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Sai...So What's My Nickname? \eee   Sai...So What's My Nickname? \eee I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 3:14 am

Roy bit her lip, trying to figure out if the figure had a hat on. 'I could so see that as Cooky...' She thought to herself, chuckling a bit. "Have any more pictures on you?" She asked, giving a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Sai

Sai

PostSubject: Re: Sai...So What's My Nickname? \eee   Sai...So What's My Nickname? \eee I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 3:24 am

Attempting to keep a calm demeanor Sai nodded and produced a variety of scrolls, all with scenes of nature and animals around Konoha. It wasn't very often that someone wanted to see his work and he had to admit it felt nice.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Sai...So What's My Nickname? \eee   Sai...So What's My Nickname? \eee I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 3:29 am

Roy tilted her head slightly again, looking over them. "...Huh, I'd have to say~ That this one..." She said, pointing to one that had a kitten on it, surrounded by flowers, "Would be my favorite..."

"I'll admit it...I really like your drawings...and they just keep getting better..." She said, chuckling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sai

Sai

PostSubject: Re: Sai...So What's My Nickname? \eee   Sai...So What's My Nickname? \eee I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 3:35 am

The stoic male paused for a moment, searched the endless bnk of knowlede (otherwise known as one's brain) and recalled a certain passage from one of his books. Thank someone when they compliment you and show your appreciation with something nice.

Sai's smile widened as he rolled up the kitten picture and handed it to Roy. "Then it's yours, Thank you." Followed by a kiss on her cheek.

This is never a good thing, hasn't he learned from past experience not to do that?
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Sai...So What's My Nickname? \eee   Sai...So What's My Nickname? \eee I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 3:39 am

Roy paused for a moment, blinking. "...Thanks..." She said, grinning a bit and shaking her head a bit. Honestly? Roy wasn't the type to get freaked out if a guy kissed her on the cheek, it was the lips she was worried about. A fist in the face would come to one who actually tried to kiss her.

"Heh...so are you working on anything new?" She asked, holding the scroll in her right hand on her lap.

(( Sad part...my friend kisses my cheek all the time...so I'm immune to it. =\ ))
Back to top Go down
Sai

Sai

PostSubject: Re: Sai...So What's My Nickname? \eee   Sai...So What's My Nickname? \eee I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 3:51 am

Sai shook his head no. "I have been wanting to work on more portraits but no one has been around lately for me to use them, or they have been too busy catching up with others." He paused not even taking in account that he had kissed a girl and she hadn't slugged him. "I could draw you and you can give it to your-" His grin split wider and his eyes narrowed in a devious way. "Uchiha."

((lol it would just be something i could see him doing in a harmless no affection way...and yes being molested by kisses when you are busy doing something will make you immune as well...as will receiving raspberries!))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Sai...So What's My Nickname? \eee   Sai...So What's My Nickname? \eee I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:46 pm

Roy smiled a bit at first, but then flinched a bit. ". . .Sai...don't bring that up again...alright? There's nothing going on. He's..." She paused, shaking her head. "Anyways...I don't mind just sitting here...go ahead." She added, sighing a bit and stretching out.
Back to top Go down
Sai

Sai

PostSubject: Re: Sai...So What's My Nickname? \eee   Sai...So What's My Nickname? \eee I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 10:57 pm

Sai only nodded towards her before taking out his supplies and placing all his concentration on his work. He scanned over her form first, then the wall she resided on and finally the background of the forest and barely visible sky. He dipped his brush in the obsidian ink and began tracing the key shapes, making sure to keep the perspective.

"What would be a good gift to give a girl on the first date?" The question would seem out of the blue to any one else walking around that area in town, but for the two of them it was a simple question asked from someone needing to gain more knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Sai...So What's My Nickname? \eee   Sai...So What's My Nickname? \eee I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 12:16 am

Roy blinked, tilting her head a bit. "Well...the most obvious would be flowers. Though, I know that I would want my favorite candy. So, find out hers and try that. Why?" She asks, smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sai...So What's My Nickname? \eee   Sai...So What's My Nickname? \eee I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sai...So What's My Nickname? \eee
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HMA :: RP Time~ :: Konoha :: Front Gate-
Jump to: