HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHow did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? - Page 2 I_voting_barHow did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHow did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? - Page 2 I_voting_barHow did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden??

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden??   How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 4:29 pm

Kakashi smiled, "A little more chakra should do. Don't worry if you don't get it the first time-" His grin widened, "-Even Sasuke had to work hard to do this..."
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden??   How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 4:35 pm

Zumi grinned and nodded slightly, starting again. This time, she could feel her feet almost meld with the wood, and she could walk up the trunk more confidently. "YUS!!" She yelled, pumping her fists up (or down?) in the air, now upside-down on the branch.

((Reminds me of a fashion show, or something. "Now she could walk. . .more confidently"... xD))
Back to top Go down
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

PostSubject: Re: How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden??   How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 4:41 pm

Kakashi nodded, "Very well done Zumi! You pick it up quicker than most people." He jumped out of the tree and took a large backpack, haanding it to her, "Now, you must do this, carrygin the backpack. It will increase your stamina and strength...You can est first of course..."
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden??   How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:31 pm

The pale-haired girl grinned and hefted the backpack onto her back, "Later~" She began her long climb up to the top of the tree.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden??   How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 12:11 am

Minoushje nodded her head in approvement as she shielded her eyes from the sun.
"She's good isn't she?"

She turned to look at Kakashi.
"Ne, Kakashi-senpai... you know I didn't mean anything bad with that comment, right?" She asked hesitantly, glad to see he started smiling. "But now I'm wondering I thought you were getting pretty close with Yugao-senpai?"

((Was Hayate's lover... http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Yugao_Uzuki ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

PostSubject: Re: How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden??   How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:43 pm

Kakashi looked down and shrugged, "She is still pretty broken up about Hayate after all this time, not getting her revenge yet-" He hesitated, "-But she and I have been talking a lot, yes..."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden??   How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 5:39 am

"They say time heals all wounds... and a shoulder to cry on can do miracles too."

"We're going to have to think of something else to let her do... this is a bit too easy for her." Minoushje says as she looks up at Zumi.
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden??   How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:29 am

Zumi grabbed the top branch of the massive oak and flung herself at another, swinging down through the foliage till she was back on the ground. "Another challenge...?" She cocked her head and glanced from Kakashi to Minoushje.
Back to top Go down
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

PostSubject: Re: How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden??   How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:38 am

Kakashi thought about what Minoushje said and nodded, "I guess that's true." He said quietly.

He nodded at Zumi, "Another challenge...Hm. We could always do the bell-test...But we need at least two people for that..." He trailed off, trying to think of another suitable challenge for Zumi.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden??   How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:40 am

"If we can find someone who's willing to join... chuunin or lower in rank... that would solve the problem." Minoushje says while shrugging her shoulders. "But for now..."

Minoushje took a scroll from her pouch and rolled it open on the floor.
"I promised to help you with your medical training so..."
She bit her thumb and summonned a small white bunny.
"Sorry you have to go through this again..." She mumbled as she killed the bunny.
"Zumi-chan, this is also a way to focus on your chakra... too little and she won't come back to life... too much and, well, she won't be a bunny anymore..." Minoushje said as she sweatdropped a bit.
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden??   How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:10 am

"Mhm..." Zumi knelt down and pressed her hands against the lifeless rabbit gently, closing her eyes. She felt the chakra well in her heart nearly overflow, and she pulled it into her hands almost instinctively, letting it flow freely into the rabbit.

The flow was quite restrained, but over time, she let it grow steady. "Che," she breathed, eyebrows furrowed and lips pursed in concentration. She could feel the rabbit filling up with her healing chakra and withdrew as soon as she saw fit.

Zumi eyed the rabbit and kept a hand on its still body. Did it work....?
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden??   How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:48 am

The rabbit's back leg twitched a bit but besides that it remained still.
Minoushje could see that Zumi really was a natural when it came to being a medical-nin.

"It's not that simply, Zumi-chan... you can't just use your chakra on the rabbit without thinking where the chakra must go. First you must find where the problem is and then guide your chakra to that specific place... if there are multiple injuries you go from the worst to the least critical. Give it another try." Minoushje encouraged.
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden??   How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 1:35 pm

"Oh, I get it!" She pressed her fingers into the rabbit's soft fur, realizing that its neck was broken. She furrowed her brow once more and drew chakra from the well in her chest, moving her fingers up and down the broken spine. She could feel the bone strengthening and regrowing, and felt the trachea healing.

She also noticed that its paw was hurt and healed that too, watching the rabbit for life signs.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden??   How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 1:42 pm

Minoushje smiled when the rabbit started moving and hopped towards her.
"Very good, Zumi-chan." Minoushje praised as she took the rabbit in her arms. "You really are a natural."
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden??   How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 2:20 pm

"Yes!" Zumi glowed and a happy dance full of win ensued.
Back to top Go down
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

PostSubject: Re: How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden??   How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:10 pm

Kakashi had leaned against a tree and nodded, impressed, "You certainly are a natural when it comes to medical things Zumi." He looked at Minoushje, "Is there anything else that would help her?"
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden??   How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:17 pm

"I really don't know..." Minoushje said. "I can train her as far as her medical skills but I suck when it comes to physical training. And besides she learns the most by actually experiencing it in real life. You should know that with Naruto in your team."
Back to top Go down
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

PostSubject: Re: How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden??   How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:36 pm

Kakashi rolled his eyes slightly, "Don't I? The higher missions we went on were mainly because of him."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden??   How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 2:50 am

"It's just an idea but maybe Zumi could train along with your team? I think Roy will kill me if I allow her to go on missions... but training would be good for her and maybe after that she's ready to take Hidden Site's ranking exam... how does that sound to you, Zumi-chan?"
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden??   How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 8:05 am

"Sounds interesting..." Zumi blinked, "That means Sakura and Naruto, of course.... but... Sasuke, too?"

Sakura she knew like an older sister, and she'd glimpsed Naruto around town before... though she was a little nervous to meet Roy's boyfriend; he sounded quite.... intimidating, for a lack of better words.
Back to top Go down
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

PostSubject: Re: How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden??   How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:15 am

Kakashi nodded slowly, "I think that would be good, Sakura can teach her some different medical teqhniques, Naruto can help with her stamina...and Sasuke with everything else."
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden??   How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:54 am

"Okay!" She smiled at the two adults, "Should I go... somewhere to meet them, then?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden??   How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden??
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HMA :: RP Time~ :: Konoha :: Training Grounds-
Jump to: