HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Sitting On A Log, Right Outside The Gate...Really? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Sitting On A Log, Right Outside The Gate...Really? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Sitting On A Log, Right Outside The Gate...Really? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Sitting On A Log, Right Outside The Gate...Really? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Sitting On A Log, Right Outside The Gate...Really? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Sitting On A Log, Right Outside The Gate...Really? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Sitting On A Log, Right Outside The Gate...Really? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Sitting On A Log, Right Outside The Gate...Really? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Sitting On A Log, Right Outside The Gate...Really? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Sitting On A Log, Right Outside The Gate...Really? I_vote_lcapSitting On A Log, Right Outside The Gate...Really? I_voting_barSitting On A Log, Right Outside The Gate...Really? I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Sitting On A Log, Right Outside The Gate...Really? I_vote_lcapSitting On A Log, Right Outside The Gate...Really? I_voting_barSitting On A Log, Right Outside The Gate...Really? I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Sitting On A Log, Right Outside The Gate...Really?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

Sitting On A Log, Right Outside The Gate...Really? Empty
PostSubject: Sitting On A Log, Right Outside The Gate...Really?   Sitting On A Log, Right Outside The Gate...Really? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 8:45 pm

Roy sighed, bringing her knees to her chest. "...Mino isn't around...and I acutally want to talk about something bothering me....plus...I wouldn't trust her...what with the Kotetsu thing and all..." She muttered, narrowing her eyes a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

Location : In my basement...reading Manga. @.@ So many to read before I can buy more!

PostSubject: Re: Sitting On A Log, Right Outside The Gate...Really?   Sitting On A Log, Right Outside The Gate...Really? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:13 pm

Nikki was skipping, yes skipping, toward the front gates when she noticed her superior sitting...on a log?

"Roy...sama?" She blinked, walking over toward the president, extremely curious as to why she looked so troubled. "You okay there?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/EightRedRoses
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Sitting On A Log, Right Outside The Gate...Really?   Sitting On A Log, Right Outside The Gate...Really? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:23 pm

Roy flinched a bit and glanced up, tears in her eyes. "Eh...Nikki..." She said, rubbing at her eyes. "...Y-Yeah, I'm just...confused..."
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

Location : In my basement...reading Manga. @.@ So many to read before I can buy more!

PostSubject: Re: Sitting On A Log, Right Outside The Gate...Really?   Sitting On A Log, Right Outside The Gate...Really? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:29 pm

Nikki slightly hesitated, seeing the tears in Roy's eyes, "Wanna tell me what happened?" She seated herself next to Roy on the log, crossing one leg over the other and putting her hands on her knees. Her face showed slight traces of worry even though she was trying her best not to show it.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Sitting On A Log, Right Outside The Gate...Really?   Sitting On A Log, Right Outside The Gate...Really? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:42 pm

"I'm...just so freakin confused..." She said, shaking her head a bit. "I..was going to spar with Sasuke....and...something happened. He said it was like a pain in his head....so, I told him that he needed to watch himself, and take better care of himself. But, he...." She paused shaking her head again.

"He said he wanted to be alone....so I left...but, I just don't understand how...why it bothers me so much. He's never really trusted anyone before...so him not trusting me now..." She paused, "It shouldn't bother me!" She said, almost shouting.
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Sitting On A Log, Right Outside The Gate...Really?   Sitting On A Log, Right Outside The Gate...Really? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:48 pm

Nikki smiled softly at Roy, "But it does bother...it bothers you a lot..." She tilted her head, closing her eyes to think, "Well, can you tell me why you left him there? Was it just because he told you to, or was there some other reason?"

Sighing, she crossed her arms over her chest, "I know you can be more stubborn than that...so there must be some other reason..." She shook her head, "But, I won't force you to tell me everything right now...especially because I feel I'm being a bit too forward right now..."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Sitting On A Log, Right Outside The Gate...Really?   Sitting On A Log, Right Outside The Gate...Really? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:55 pm

"You...need to be more forward." She said, looking down at the ground. "I...I left him because...he said he wanted to be alone. And..." She paused, shaking her head. "And I didn't want to argue with him. I don't think...I could ever argue with him...just sparring with him bothered me." She said, narrowing her eyes.

"It..." Roy stopped, clenching her fists, "It hurts..."

(( I totally got lazy with the different fonts ^^; ))
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Sitting On A Log, Right Outside The Gate...Really?   Sitting On A Log, Right Outside The Gate...Really? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:04 pm

She nodded at Roy, "Tell me, Roy-sama...do you love him? Or do you just respect his decision?" She had a serious expression, but it was still soft compared to her usual serious face.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Sitting On A Log, Right Outside The Gate...Really?   Sitting On A Log, Right Outside The Gate...Really? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:09 pm

The colour red decided to creep it's way across Roy's face as she hid it. "...I-I don't know...." She muttered, "...I...think I'm scared to say I have feelings for him...because of all the crap people say. Being...a fangirl and whatnot." She said, looking up a bit, the red still on her cheeks.

"...So, I'm...not sure..." She muttered, moving her hands and crossing them over her chest.
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Sitting On A Log, Right Outside The Gate...Really?   Sitting On A Log, Right Outside The Gate...Really? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:15 pm

Her lips curled into a soft smile, "Don't worry about what other people say. I'm pretty sure if you were a fangirl, Sasuke wouldn't even let you anywhere near him." She put her hand on Roy's shoulder, "C'mon, Roy-sama, you're one of the last people I'd expect to care about what other people say about you. I mean, you're the leader of HMA...the LEADER."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Sitting On A Log, Right Outside The Gate...Really?   Sitting On A Log, Right Outside The Gate...Really? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:21 pm

Roy glanced at her from the side, "...But...it's Hidan. That's so different. Hidan's like a freak. And it was actually all in good fun..." She said, grinning a bit.

"But..actually saying...that I...love Sasuke..." She said, clenching her hands, "...It..would scare him off, I know it would. After...all these years...he's been trying to break the bonds with the people he once called friends..." Roy coninued, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Sitting On A Log, Right Outside The Gate...Really?   Sitting On A Log, Right Outside The Gate...Really? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:32 pm

"A leader is a leader." She shrugged, "You don't have to go up to him and spill out all of your feelings right now...if you think you need to wait to tell him, then wait to tell him. It'll seem weird, but now that he's back home, he might go back to a bit of the norm and actually try to get his friends back." She sighed, "Then again, I still haven't said anything to Neji...and I've been around him practically my whole life. Heh, maybe I'm not the best person to talk to about this kind of thing, but I'm trying."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Sitting On A Log, Right Outside The Gate...Really?   Sitting On A Log, Right Outside The Gate...Really? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:38 pm

Roy glanced up, "Yeah...I heard you liked Neji...and, you should let him know as well." She said, smiling a bit. "...The only thing I'm afraid of...is getting rejected...not only...like in a relationship wise...but..." She paused, sighing, "Just getting pushed away from him...ruining what I like to think was a good friendship..."

(( Wow...this is actually one of the more serious topics. xDD ))
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Sitting On A Log, Right Outside The Gate...Really?   Sitting On A Log, Right Outside The Gate...Really? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:53 pm

She stuck her tongue out, giving a sheepish smile, "I'd love to tell him, but I really haven't seen him around town for a while." She smiled at Roy, "I can...I can understand why you're hesitating...but you'll never really get anywhere if you don't change something, right? Sometimes it can be worth the risk."

((xDD I know...it's a little weird, but in a good way!))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Sitting On A Log, Right Outside The Gate...Really?   Sitting On A Log, Right Outside The Gate...Really? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:58 pm

"I don't even know where to find him though....I mean...he just...'poof'd' off after our little, if you would call it, spar. I...I always go looking for him...it makes me feel like a...stalker or something..." She said, laughing a bit.

"Though, I'm sure Neji'll show up sooner or later. I just hope...he remembers you..." She said, smiling slightly.

(( I've never actually done a serious RP before...save for that last one with 'Sasuke' xD It's...actually fun. ^^ ))
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Sitting On A Log, Right Outside The Gate...Really?   Sitting On A Log, Right Outside The Gate...Really? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:03 pm

"That just shows that you're worried about him. I'm sure you'll find him some where around this huge village. I mean, it's not like he'd change his old habbits just for this one little "poof"." She grinned, laughing a bit at her use of the word "poof".

Nikki looked down at her feet, a slightly worried look on her face, "I really hope he does, too...because, Hinata didn't really remember me at all..."

((It can be fun. xDD I just don't like things being too serious for too long, though.))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Sitting On A Log, Right Outside The Gate...Really?   Sitting On A Log, Right Outside The Gate...Really? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:06 pm

"Well...he trains...trains..." She paused, "Trains...and...sleeps. That's about it. He goes out occasionally for something to eat...but he usually just stays at home." She said, biting her lip.

"So far...no one has remember anyone from the Leaf that left and joined the HMA...I actually started investigating....with Nena. We've...got nothing so far." She said, scratching the back of her head.

(( Yeah, cause then it gets sad. ;; ))
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Sitting On A Log, Right Outside The Gate...Really?   Sitting On A Log, Right Outside The Gate...Really? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:15 pm

"You forgot to mention that he trains." She bit her tongue, "Sorry! I couldn't hold it back!" She shook her head, "But if you want to find him, and you don't want to seem like a stalker, you could take me along with you~. I haven't seen him around for a while, and I know he won't remember how he and I met, so it's all good."

"I hope you guys can figure something out soon." She sighed, rubbing the back of her neck, "It's kind of weird not being remembered even though I've been ebarrassed by almost everyone in the village, slash been embarrassed in front of almost everyone in the village."

((I hate the sad part. DDDx))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Sitting On A Log, Right Outside The Gate...Really?   Sitting On A Log, Right Outside The Gate...Really? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:21 pm

Roy smiled, "I was actually going to ask if you wouldn't mind coming..." She said, looking off and scratching the bridge of her nose. "Cause...I'd chicken out...I know I would. And...by now you should know I would." She added, laughing slightly.

"I...know what you mean. My family...doesn't remember the fight we had...theu still think we're on good terms." She said, sighing a bit. "And...when we find Neji...I'll be there for you too.."

(( ...Meh. *hugs* No sad parts! xD ))
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Sitting On A Log, Right Outside The Gate...Really?   Sitting On A Log, Right Outside The Gate...Really? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:27 pm

She grinned, "It's ony natural for you to chicken out. I'm not exactly the most courageous lion, either. But, I'll definately help you out. It's what friends do."

"I'm glad that you'll help me out with Neji...I'd probably just stare at the ground for hours if you left me to talk to him by myself..." She paused for a few moments, "A fight with your family, eh? We'll leave that for another talk another day, okay?"

((Yus, *hug* no sad. xD))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Sitting On A Log, Right Outside The Gate...Really?   Sitting On A Log, Right Outside The Gate...Really? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:31 pm

Roy nodded, "Nifty....lets both give it our best!" She said, giving a thumbs up and a bright smile. Standing up she stretched out, "Leaving my family for another talk sounds good...maybe if they get their memories back...then I'll talk about it." She added, grinning a bit. "Until then...lets head out!"

(( ._. We...are so lame. *facepalm* ))
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Sitting On A Log, Right Outside The Gate...Really?   Sitting On A Log, Right Outside The Gate...Really? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:38 pm

Nikki nodded, standing up and dusting herself off. "We're off to find Sasuke!" She grinned, noticing that she was probably the only member of HMA who didn't have a funny nickname for said Uchiha.

((...yeah. xDDD;;; But we're lame together!))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Sitting On A Log, Right Outside The Gate...Really?   Sitting On A Log, Right Outside The Gate...Really? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:40 pm

Roy paused, "You know...make a crack about him before we head out. About his hair or something." She said, turning to Nikki and grinning.

(( *arms up* W00t! Lame-ohs 101 ))
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Sitting On A Log, Right Outside The Gate...Really?   Sitting On A Log, Right Outside The Gate...Really? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:44 pm

Nikki put her hand over her mouth for a few moments, but then uncovered it, burting out, "His outfit makes him look like a pirate!" She sweatdropped, laughing sheepishly, "That's the best I could do, sorry."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Sitting On A Log, Right Outside The Gate...Really?   Sitting On A Log, Right Outside The Gate...Really? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:47 pm

Roy grinned, "Nah! That was good! I think it's a gay pirates outfit but...whatev~" She said, laughing a bit. "Maybe we can get him to wear...normal clothes...and not show off his chest. Baka..." She said, rolling her eyes a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting On A Log, Right Outside The Gate...Really?   Sitting On A Log, Right Outside The Gate...Really? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting On A Log, Right Outside The Gate...Really?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HMA :: RP Time~ :: Konoha :: Front Gate-
Jump to: