HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Attempt To Blackmail: #1 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Attempt To Blackmail: #1 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Attempt To Blackmail: #1 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Attempt To Blackmail: #1 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Attempt To Blackmail: #1 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Attempt To Blackmail: #1 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Attempt To Blackmail: #1 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Attempt To Blackmail: #1 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Attempt To Blackmail: #1 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Attempt To Blackmail: #1 I_vote_lcapAttempt To Blackmail: #1 I_voting_barAttempt To Blackmail: #1 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Attempt To Blackmail: #1 I_vote_lcapAttempt To Blackmail: #1 I_voting_barAttempt To Blackmail: #1 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Attempt To Blackmail: #1

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kotetsu Hagane

Kotetsu Hagane

Attempt To Blackmail: #1 Empty
PostSubject: Attempt To Blackmail: #1   Attempt To Blackmail: #1 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 2:27 pm

Kotetsu waked around a bit, sighing. "...And what if he wasn't here Kotetsu, then what the hell were you planning to do?" He muttered to himself, shaking his head. "He should be here...we can't leave the gate unguarded..." He said, narrowing his eyes.

Upon seeing Izumo, he walked over and lightly smacked him upside the head, "Hiya buddy. Thanks a lot for turning on me." He said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Re: Attempt To Blackmail: #1   Attempt To Blackmail: #1 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 2:34 pm

Blue just happened to be walking near the front gate, and after spotting Kotetsu and Izumo, she ran towards them. They hadn't noticed her presense, as she stood right in between them.

She moved her head from isde to side as they talked to each other. She cleared her throat to get their attention.
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Attempt To Blackmail: #1   Attempt To Blackmail: #1 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:17 am

Izumo grinned sheepishly.
"Someone had to do something... seeing as my best friend was too blind to see it himself."

((Is it just me or is that sentence really confusing?? Then again, I'm awake for just an hour ^.^"))
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Hagane

Kotetsu Hagane

PostSubject: Re: Attempt To Blackmail: #1   Attempt To Blackmail: #1 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:22 am

Kotetsu rolled his eyes and tried not to let Blue get him distracted from his..."Mission"

"Well, anyways, thanks man. And...I kinda wanted to do the same for you and Roy. Help a guy out?" He said, grinning a bit.

( It makes sense...and I'm half asleep on mah couch. xD )
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Attempt To Blackmail: #1   Attempt To Blackmail: #1 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:29 am

Izumo frowned, he knew his friend and he definitely knew not to trust that grin. But for the moment he decided to just play along see what Kotetsu was getting at.

However he got slightly distracted by the girl who was standing in between them... who was she? He only had one sister... or was his memory really that bad and was there another long lost family member standing in front of him
He looked up at Kotetsu, with his look asking him if he had any clue who the girl was.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Hagane

Kotetsu Hagane

PostSubject: Re: Attempt To Blackmail: #1   Attempt To Blackmail: #1 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:35 am

Kotetsu glanced at Blue and then Kotetsu and shrugged, "But...Wanted to know if you knew who Roy liked...or...if you like anyone? Seeing as it's only fair since you found out about ours?"
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Attempt To Blackmail: #1   Attempt To Blackmail: #1 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:15 am

"W-what?!!" Izumo exclaimed shocked.
He stayed silent for a while, was there anyone he liked? As in, more than a friend? There was just one girl who could take that place... but like hell he was going to tell Kotetsu that he liked Koehven, Jiraiya's only daughter.
Shit, her old man would have me killed before I could even do as much as ask her out!!
"N-nope... there isn't a girl I like." He said, laughing a bit nervously.
Oh great way of hiding something, Izumo!! He thought annoyed while mentally kicking himself.

"As for Roy... she... uhh..." Izumo scratched the back of his head. "You know she's been gone for a couple of years so I don't know if her feelings changed... but back then she really spend a lot of time with that Uchiha kid."
Next he frowned.
"But don't even think about arranging a date for her...!!"
The overprotective older brother is back...
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Hagane

Kotetsu Hagane

PostSubject: Re: Attempt To Blackmail: #1   Attempt To Blackmail: #1 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:19 am

"Alright...so you have someone....and...Roy likes the Uchiha..." He recited, grinning a bit. "Thank you~" He said, giving a two fingered salute and heading off to find Mino. 'Wonder how this is going to work....' He thinks, glancing back, making sure Izumo isn't following.
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Attempt To Blackmail: #1   Attempt To Blackmail: #1 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:23 am

Izumo blinks in confusion a few times.
What was that all about?
But before he had a chance to ask Kotetsu had disappeared.
"Dammit!! Come back here, it's your turn to sit here so I can have my break!!"
Great, I get to skip lunch again!!
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Attempt To Blackmail: #1   Attempt To Blackmail: #1 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:33 am

Roy walked up, blinking a bit. "Did he ditch you again...?" She said, setting a small box on the table in front of him. "You've been going without lunch lately....so, I brought this just in case." She said, grinning a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Attempt To Blackmail: #1   Attempt To Blackmail: #1 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:33 am

"Thanks sis!!" Izumo said smiling as he accepted the lunch. "You know, Kotetsu was acting really weird just now... all interested if we like someone... he really is weird sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Attempt To Blackmail: #1   Attempt To Blackmail: #1 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:39 am

Roy paused, thinking for a moment. Her eyes widened and she didn't even bother to cover her mouth. "Fuck....N-No....SHIT!" She said, clenching her fist. "I'm gonna lose it if he even tries! You didn't tell him anything right?!"
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Attempt To Blackmail: #1   Attempt To Blackmail: #1 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:46 am

"No... I told him he shouldn't try anything... that I don't know if you like anyone, just that you used to be friends with that Uchiha kids... but I don't see why that should be a problem."

((He really isn't the smartest one of the Kamizuki clan, is he now? XD))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Attempt To Blackmail: #1   Attempt To Blackmail: #1 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:11 pm

Roy facepalmed and lightly smacked Izumo upside the head, "Don't you get it? The two of them are probably trying to set us up with people! And I don't really want anyone to know I like Sasuke...it'll just make me out to be another fangirl. And....I'd rather stay friends if it meant things wouldn't change or get akward..." She said, sighing a bit.

(( And people wonder why I ran away? xDD Lol ))
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Attempt To Blackmail: #1   Attempt To Blackmail: #1 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:10 pm

Izumo stared at his younger sister dumbfounded for a few seconds.
"Oh... right... and now what?"
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Attempt To Blackmail: #1   Attempt To Blackmail: #1 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:06 pm

Roy facepalmed, "So now....you're going to go find him and tell him something else! Say that I don't...like like anyone. Something...just...don't let them do anything...." She said, looking down and sighing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Re: Attempt To Blackmail: #1   Attempt To Blackmail: #1 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:51 pm

Blue (who at this point was pouting for them ignoring her) gasped. "Ne ne, President-sama? How do these guys know so much about the others?" she asked, glancing back and forth between them.

She narrowed her gazes on them.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Attempt To Blackmail: #1   Attempt To Blackmail: #1 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 3:59 pm

"Meep!" Roy shouted, covering Blue's mouth. "Don't mention them...brother doesn't know what I've been doing...so, just call me Roy for now." She whispered, glancing at Izumo.
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Re: Attempt To Blackmail: #1   Attempt To Blackmail: #1 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:05 pm

Blue instantly blushed in embarassment. "Sorry.." she whispered. She cleared her throat. "I mean, how do they know you, Roy-sama?"
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Attempt To Blackmail: #1   Attempt To Blackmail: #1 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:12 pm

Once again, Roy covered Blue's mouth. "Just Roy....Sama might give stuff away..."
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Re: Attempt To Blackmail: #1   Attempt To Blackmail: #1 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:14 pm

Blue giggled in embarassment. "Sorry once again..." she whispered. She sighed. "So, Roy, how do these people know you?" she asked once again. Yep! That was right!
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Attempt To Blackmail: #1   Attempt To Blackmail: #1 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:22 pm

Roy grinned a bit,"Izumo is my brother and Kotetsu is one of my best friends...thanks to Izu." SHe said, scratching the back of her head.

(( Surry if there is any errors, in currently in a car...and can't see the computer screen. xD ))
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Attempt To Blackmail: #1   Attempt To Blackmail: #1 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 1:52 am

"And this is....??" He said while pointing at the young girl in front of him while looking at his sister.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Attempt To Blackmail: #1   Attempt To Blackmail: #1 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:27 am

Roy smiled and hugged Blue close, "This is Blue! Isn't she just adorable?" She said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

PostSubject: Re: Attempt To Blackmail: #1   Attempt To Blackmail: #1 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:34 am

"Uhh riiight..."
Maybe it was just him but she seemed like an ordinary kid to him... must be a girl thing.
"I.... uhh... best try and find Kotetsu then, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attempt To Blackmail: #1   Attempt To Blackmail: #1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attempt To Blackmail: #1
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HMA :: RP Time~ :: Konoha :: Front Gate-
Jump to: