HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Oi...Deidara....The hell are you? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Oi...Deidara....The hell are you? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Oi...Deidara....The hell are you? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Oi...Deidara....The hell are you? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Oi...Deidara....The hell are you? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Oi...Deidara....The hell are you? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Oi...Deidara....The hell are you? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Oi...Deidara....The hell are you? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Oi...Deidara....The hell are you? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Oi...Deidara....The hell are you? I_vote_lcapOi...Deidara....The hell are you? I_voting_barOi...Deidara....The hell are you? I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Oi...Deidara....The hell are you? I_vote_lcapOi...Deidara....The hell are you? I_voting_barOi...Deidara....The hell are you? I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Oi...Deidara....The hell are you?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

Oi...Deidara....The hell are you? Empty
PostSubject: Oi...Deidara....The hell are you?   Oi...Deidara....The hell are you? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:43 pm

Roy sighs, "Meh...I think I need to go and find the rest of the members...I wonder if they miss me? ...Maybe even Dei-Chan does..." She mutters, taking a glance at Izumo. 'Hope brother doesn't get mad that I kinda....let the Akatsuki wander in town...'
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Deidara
Pyromaniac :: Akatsuki
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: Oi...Deidara....The hell are you?   Oi...Deidara....The hell are you? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 2:09 pm

Deidara fell back into the water, sighing gratefully. The clear, cool river water brushing past his face felt very nice on his exhausted form. "Some battles seriously are tough, huh," he murmured to himself, closing his eyes as he soaked up the afternoon sun and floated down the river lazily.

Not that his peace would last long with Roy right behind the treeline along the road, standing at Konoha's gates.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Oi...Deidara....The hell are you?   Oi...Deidara....The hell are you? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:11 pm

Roy walked down the road a bit, glancing over towards the river. "Hm...swimming sounds..." She paused, her eyes widening a bit. "Like something Deidara would be doing..." She says, smirking and tupping over behind him. Smacking him lightly upside the head she grinned, "Deidara~ Remember lil' ol' Roy~?" She asks, uncaring that she was now in the river...fully clothed.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: Oi...Deidara....The hell are you?   Oi...Deidara....The hell are you? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:02 pm

He looked up at her with a deadpan stare and pushed her face away, "Your head's blocking the sun, un," After a slight pause, he continued, "Of course I remember you; Sasori-no-danna always bragged about you as if you were some kind of trophy he'd won, hm."

A smirk crossed his lips, "Actually, I think he still brags about you, un."

He sat up from his floating position and gestured to her soaked clothes, "Why'd you jump in the river after me, anyway, eh?"

Last edited by Deidara on Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because I'm a grammar geek. Shaddup.)
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Oi...Deidara....The hell are you?   Oi...Deidara....The hell are you? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:36 pm

Roy pauses for a moment, blinking. "....You make it sound like he's like an obsessed stalker or something..." She said, shuddering a bit and poking his forehead.

She glanced down at her clothes, "Maybe...I wanted to take a swim as well...?" She said, sighing a bit and grinning.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: Oi...Deidara....The hell are you?   Oi...Deidara....The hell are you? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:54 pm

One of Deidara's signature sleazy grins crossed his lips, "Maybe it's because he is a stalker, yeah." He stood and waded back to the bank, where he'd left his cloak and shirt.

He pulled himself from water and wrung out his wet hair while asking Roy, "How have you been, huh?"

((*Clutches at bloody nose* Dx Agh; shirtless Dei-dei...))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Oi...Deidara....The hell are you?   Oi...Deidara....The hell are you? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:58 pm

"You're just jealous cause such a hottie as myself follows him~?" Roy says, returning the grin. She got out of the water and poke his back. "...I've been good....slacking off in my training...but good. And...? How about yourself, love?" She asks, ringing out her hair.

(( Pft...nice....^^; Don't go all 3rd Hokage on me now...x3; ))
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: Oi...Deidara....The hell are you?   Oi...Deidara....The hell are you? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:06 pm

Deidara snorted, "Of course I'm jealous, Roy." He pulled his shirt back over his head and donned his cloak, "I just got finished with a tough mission, yeah... just resting here."

His visible eye caught a mischievous glint, "At least, I was resting till someone barged in and interrupted me, un."

((D: Ah, no 3rd Hokage-ness. I think o_o;))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Oi...Deidara....The hell are you?   Oi...Deidara....The hell are you? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:39 pm

Roy paused and frowned a bit, "You didn't have to get out...I was actually going to join you." She said, yawning a bit, her clothes dripping. 'It's...kinda cold...'

(( Think about the sexy jutsu being used on him. ^^; ))
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: Oi...Deidara....The hell are you?   Oi...Deidara....The hell are you? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:55 pm

Deidara shrugged, "I feel like doing something fun, un..." He paused, "Or, funner, I guess...?"

He waved his hand dismissively, "Whatever; I'm off work, so we need to do something cool..." His eyebrow rose only slightly, "Any suggestions, hm?"

((LOL. He wouldn't be much different, would he? xD))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Oi...Deidara....The hell are you?   Oi...Deidara....The hell are you? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:59 pm

Roy paused for a minute, "Funner? And...something that incovoles ice cream. After I can change of course...." She said, sweatdropping a bit.

(( I think Dei would....have a major nosebleed....and he'd drool a bit. xD ))
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: Oi...Deidara....The hell are you?   Oi...Deidara....The hell are you? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:08 pm

Deidara nodded, "Of course---" he stopped short, "... Ice cream, huh?" A sweatdrop ran down the side of his face.

((xD *Rofls about for a while*))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Oi...Deidara....The hell are you?   Oi...Deidara....The hell are you? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:25 pm

"Eh....do you not want ice cream...?" Roy asked, fretting a bit. "Th-then...what do you wanna do?"

(( ...And then... ._. Night comes...and a pervy grin splits his face... ))
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: Oi...Deidara....The hell are you?   Oi...Deidara....The hell are you? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:30 pm

He raised an eyebrow, "Ice cream sounds fine, Roy..."

He paused, stroking his chin thoughtfully, "Now, what would we do with said ice-cream, hm? Just eat it? Because that sounds boring to me, un."

((And... and then he would creep up on him silently, like a ninja in fuzzy slippers...))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Oi...Deidara....The hell are you?   Oi...Deidara....The hell are you? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:34 pm

Roy grinned, "You'll see....meet me in town...just gonna go change. Be there soon...kay?" She said, poofing off.

(( And poke him in the ear. 'I've come to vipe your vindows'....xD And you wanna start the new topic actually in town? :3 ))
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: Oi...Deidara....The hell are you?   Oi...Deidara....The hell are you? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 2:38 pm

Deidara's eyebrows ruffled slightly as a big grin parted his lips. "Che. I guess it's a surprise, then..." He ninja-jumped off towards Konoha after Roy.

((Very Happy Yeah~ that's so smaht~ LOL))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oi...Deidara....The hell are you?   Oi...Deidara....The hell are you? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oi...Deidara....The hell are you?
Page 1 of 1