HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
The joy of Marching Band. :D I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
The joy of Marching Band. :D I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
The joy of Marching Band. :D I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
The joy of Marching Band. :D I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
The joy of Marching Band. :D I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
The joy of Marching Band. :D I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
The joy of Marching Band. :D I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
The joy of Marching Band. :D I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
The joy of Marching Band. :D I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
The joy of Marching Band. :D I_vote_lcapThe joy of Marching Band. :D I_voting_barThe joy of Marching Band. :D I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
The joy of Marching Band. :D I_vote_lcapThe joy of Marching Band. :D I_voting_barThe joy of Marching Band. :D I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

The joy of Marching Band. :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

Location : In my basement...reading Manga. @.@ So many to read before I can buy more!

The joy of Marching Band. :D Empty
PostSubject: The joy of Marching Band. :D   The joy of Marching Band. :D I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 4:10 pm

I know this gives off information about my school and stuff..so that means you could stalk me if you wanted...but I figured, what the heck? I might as well show you all why I won't be on very much in October, or on weekends.

I know it kinda sucks, but it's last year's show. =D If you can figure out which flute I am, I shall give you a...restraining order. XD No, but, seriously....I thought you all might like to watch this...even if you aren't a Band Geek like myself. (Or Roy-sama! I mean... >> Whut?)

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF IT! :3 I'm not gonna kill you if you say it sucks. I know that. I was in it. By the way, the solo at the beginning is a Soprano Saxaphone. (It hurts my ears, that saxamaphone. DX) And the trumpet duet is supposed to sound bad like that. The composer thought it would give off a cool effect...it was just painful. D:

Well, anywho, I hope you liked it. :3 Comment on which ever part you would like. (Color Guard, Winds (Come on, I'm not explaining this one.), Battery (Drums), Pit (Those people who don't march. D:), heck, even our Drum Majors! :3)
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/EightRedRoses
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: The joy of Marching Band. :D   The joy of Marching Band. :D I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:16 am

OMG I love it!!
It's the first time I see something like this, we don't have this in the Netherlands.
It's so cool, must take a lot of practice to master all those moves.

I take it the color guard are the girls waving the flags?? That looks kind of like the 'Gilde' (guild) we have in Holland... only that's a bunch of guys waving with huge flags XD (a tradition that dates back to the middle ages)

Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Himokage | Cooky
Traveler :: Himokage
Traveler :: Himokage
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: The joy of Marching Band. :D   The joy of Marching Band. :D I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:36 am

*has no musical talent whatsoever*

I WOULD BE DRUMS, KTHX. 'Cause I played a drum kit "in a band" back when I was about 14.

...We were going to be hardcore rockstars, obviously. >w>

The dream lasted about a month until we realized it would take time and effort. We're such lazy bastards.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/CookysNCreem
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: The joy of Marching Band. :D   The joy of Marching Band. :D I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:48 am

Hmm sounds familiar... about the laziness I mean... sort of...
I played clarinet for a while but I had a bitch of a teacher who kept complaining that I had to buy... uhh... how do you call the little wood pieces you blow on in English?? Eventually I started hating it so I stopped playing... and practicing wasn't much fun either...

Back then I had the dream to play with Andre Rieu... I love the dresses they wear, sissi-style Very Happy but thanks to that teacher I quickly shoved that thought aside. Oh well, I guess I'll have to do with seeing his shows on tv and such.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: The joy of Marching Band. :D   The joy of Marching Band. :D I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:56 am

x3 My turn to brag~ THE PRIDE OF CASA GRANDE

This is my band! ...But...this is from my Freshman year...so...5 years ago? ^^; But....it was my favorite year~

We actually didn't have out Uniforms in at this time...>w>; They were lost in the wreakage from Hurricane Katrina.... (( We ordered them from Florida )). So...we just all wore black. And this is at the time when I played Flute...and WASN'T in the Colourguard~

Please enjoy. x3

Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The joy of Marching Band. :D   The joy of Marching Band. :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The joy of Marching Band. :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HMA :: Randomness~ :: Just to talk....-
Jump to: