HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Where's Ducky~? 8D *cough* I can have two topics...>.>; I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Where's Ducky~? 8D *cough* I can have two topics...>.>; I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Where's Ducky~? 8D *cough* I can have two topics...>.>; I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Where's Ducky~? 8D *cough* I can have two topics...>.>; I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Where's Ducky~? 8D *cough* I can have two topics...>.>; I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Where's Ducky~? 8D *cough* I can have two topics...>.>; I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Where's Ducky~? 8D *cough* I can have two topics...>.>; I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Where's Ducky~? 8D *cough* I can have two topics...>.>; I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Where's Ducky~? 8D *cough* I can have two topics...>.>; I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Where's Ducky~? 8D *cough* I can have two topics...>.>; I_vote_lcapWhere's Ducky~? 8D *cough* I can have two topics...>.>; I_voting_barWhere's Ducky~? 8D *cough* I can have two topics...>.>; I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Where's Ducky~? 8D *cough* I can have two topics...>.>; I_vote_lcapWhere's Ducky~? 8D *cough* I can have two topics...>.>; I_voting_barWhere's Ducky~? 8D *cough* I can have two topics...>.>; I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Where's Ducky~? 8D *cough* I can have two topics...>.>;

Go down 
+2
Sasuke
Saikoukage | Roy
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

Where's Ducky~? 8D *cough* I can have two topics...>.>; Empty
PostSubject: Where's Ducky~? 8D *cough* I can have two topics...>.>;   Where's Ducky~? 8D *cough* I can have two topics...>.>; I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 9:55 pm

Roy wandered the streets of Konoha, bored out of her mind. Leaving Cooky back at the base for the day she sighed. "Meh...I didn't know that Ducks were that hard to find..." She muttered, putting her hands behind her head and closing her eyes as she continued on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Where's Ducky~? 8D *cough* I can have two topics...>.>;   Where's Ducky~? 8D *cough* I can have two topics...>.>; I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:29 am

Sasuke was standing in front of a weapons store looking at the things on display with his hand on his chin. "I wonder . . ." He said in thought as he felt the chakra of someone walking his way. He turned and noticed Roy looking around, as if searching for somebody.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Where's Ducky~? 8D *cough* I can have two topics...>.>;   Where's Ducky~? 8D *cough* I can have two topics...>.>; I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:37 am

"And all this cause Cooky's being a skank...Man." She says, sighing under her breath. "I'm starting to doubt if I should stay...maybe just come kick it in Konoha...beat up the skanks everyday...make fun of people. Yeah....sounds nice." She mutters, walking by Sasuke before stopping.

. . .
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Where's Ducky~? 8D *cough* I can have two topics...>.>;   Where's Ducky~? 8D *cough* I can have two topics...>.>; I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:41 am

Sasuke watches as Roy pauses. He cocks an eyebrow while maintaining an indifferent face. "Is there something you need?" He asks in order to indulge his curiousity.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Where's Ducky~? 8D *cough* I can have two topics...>.>;   Where's Ducky~? 8D *cough* I can have two topics...>.>; I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:44 am

Roy turns on her heels and points to Sasuke. "You. I came to Konoha cause I wanted to talk to you." She bluntly says, just remembering...once more her reasoning for invading Konoha for the time being. "Hiya." She adds, grinning and waving.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Where's Ducky~? 8D *cough* I can have two topics...>.>;   Where's Ducky~? 8D *cough* I can have two topics...>.>; I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:52 am

Sasuke furrows his eyebrows not expecting such a change in tone from blunt to nice. "Hi?" He replies, unsure of himself but keeping his guard up just in case.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Where's Ducky~? 8D *cough* I can have two topics...>.>;   Where's Ducky~? 8D *cough* I can have two topics...>.>; I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:56 am

"You...don't remember me...do you?" She asks, sweatdropping a bit and scratching the bacl of her head. "Should've known..."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Where's Ducky~? 8D *cough* I can have two topics...>.>;   Where's Ducky~? 8D *cough* I can have two topics...>.>; I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:06 am

Sasuke looks at Roy. "Should I? Have we met before?" He inquires becoming more and more baffled but, of course, kept his face cool and calm and as breakable as a diamond.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Where's Ducky~? 8D *cough* I can have two topics...>.>;   Where's Ducky~? 8D *cough* I can have two topics...>.>; I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:09 am

Roy sweatdrops, "Yeah...I was here when we were younger. I'm Izumo's baby sister? Ring any bells...?"
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Where's Ducky~? 8D *cough* I can have two topics...>.>;   Where's Ducky~? 8D *cough* I can have two topics...>.>; I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:13 am

Sasuke closes his eyes for a moent in thought and a vague memory blurred into his mind. "Faint ones." He replied while opening his eyes. "I . . . tried to forget my time her the day I left." He said.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Where's Ducky~? 8D *cough* I can have two topics...>.>;   Where's Ducky~? 8D *cough* I can have two topics...>.>; I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:17 am

Roy grinned, "That's alright! Cause you're back...and...we can always start fresh. Nice to meet ya, you can call me Roy." She said, holding out her hand and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Where's Ducky~? 8D *cough* I can have two topics...>.>;   Where's Ducky~? 8D *cough* I can have two topics...>.>; I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:21 am

Sasuke slowly grabbed her hand. "Sasuke . . . but I guess your memory is better than mine." He looks around at the village with his eyes grazing over the many changes. "This village changed alot . . ." He noted to both himself and Roy.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Where's Ducky~? 8D *cough* I can have two topics...>.>;   Where's Ducky~? 8D *cough* I can have two topics...>.>; I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:25 am

"I don't got that great of a memory...I just remember those who made an impression on me." She admits, grinning a bit. Looking off she says, "Yeah...everyone's so grown up...I haven't been here in a long time...training and whatnot..."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Where's Ducky~? 8D *cough* I can have two topics...>.>;   Where's Ducky~? 8D *cough* I can have two topics...>.>; I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:28 am

Sasuke looks at Roy while loosening up ever the slightest. "Why did you leave?"
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Where's Ducky~? 8D *cough* I can have two topics...>.>;   Where's Ducky~? 8D *cough* I can have two topics...>.>; I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:30 am

Roy looks down and grins, "My Sensei...he's not what you would call..../reliable/ on village terms. In fact...he's a wanted Akatsuki member." She says, laughing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Where's Ducky~? 8D *cough* I can have two topics...>.>;   Where's Ducky~? 8D *cough* I can have two topics...>.>; I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:33 am

"Akatsuki, you say?" Sasuke asks while trying not dip the name of the organization in venom. He didn't wish to be rude, but he didn't exactly come on good terms with the Akatsuki's true leader.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Where's Ducky~? 8D *cough* I can have two topics...>.>;   Where's Ducky~? 8D *cough* I can have two topics...>.>; I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:36 am

"Yeah...but I haven't seen him in a long time. His name's Sasori...from the Sand village. You've probably never met him...but he made my puppets..." She said, smiling at the thought of Kouhi and Odokemono.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Where's Ducky~? 8D *cough* I can have two topics...>.>;   Where's Ducky~? 8D *cough* I can have two topics...>.>; I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:39 am

"Would you wish to see him again?" Sasuke asked while remembering what it was like to have family . . . and still have family, in Akatsuki.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Where's Ducky~? 8D *cough* I can have two topics...>.>;   Where's Ducky~? 8D *cough* I can have two topics...>.>; I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:42 am

"Oh I'd love to. Show him how much better I've gotten...but I don't think that'll be happening for a long time. It's been...about...4 years? Since I saw him last..." She said, glancing at him and grinning.
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Chef Blue   Where's Ducky~? 8D *cough* I can have two topics...>.>; I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 3:10 am

"G'bye, grandpa!" Blue yells out after exiting her grandfathers house. She had decided today would be perfect if she would come visit since it was a beautiful day at Konoha.

Walking the peaceful town, she greets many people. She instantly freezes once she catches a sight of Roy and a black-haired kid. *He has a sword!* she thinks. *President-sama is in trouble. What to do, what to do* she panics. Stopping, she takes a deep breath and gulps. *Be brave Blue!* she tells herself.

Instantly, she runs after the black haired kid. As she approaches closer, she sees President-sama's eyes widen. "OI! YOU GET THE HELL AWAY FROM PRESIDENT-SAMA OR I'LL MAKE SURE YOU WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN!" she yells out, currently tackling Sasuke onto the floor, and locking his hands behind him in a painful grip.

She sees President-sama's eyes still widened. She blinks several times.

"Er...President-sama? What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Where's Ducky~? 8D *cough* I can have two topics...>.>;   Where's Ducky~? 8D *cough* I can have two topics...>.>; I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 3:29 am

"Get off of me!" Sasuke growled while pushing the strange girl off of him. "What the hell was that for?" He said while his eyes flashed crimson. He knew he shouldn't have let his duard down.
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Chef Blue   Where's Ducky~? 8D *cough* I can have two topics...>.>; I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 3:34 am

Chef blue landed with a thud. "For trying to kill my President-sama with that large sword!" Blue replied/yelled, pointing a shaky finger at the weapon. "Blue was trying to protect her President-sama! That's all!" she claimed. She glared back.

Oh god...this is gonna be baad
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Where's Ducky~? 8D *cough* I can have two topics...>.>;   Where's Ducky~? 8D *cough* I can have two topics...>.>; I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:28 pm

Roy stands there, a tad horrified. "U-Uhm...Blue...this is Sasuke. You know? Uchiha? The guy I /came/ to Konoha to /find/." She said, glancing at him and frowning a bit. "I'm sorry about her...just, you are carrying a sword and everything...so, it's a /bit/ understandable..." She muttered, placing a hand over her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Chef Blue   Where's Ducky~? 8D *cough* I can have two topics...>.>; I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:12 pm

Blue feels a large sweatdrop trickle down her head. "....Ohhhhh~"

She bows several times in apology. "Sorry~ My onii-san just told me not trust anyone with a weapon that big" she explained.

...Hold on a sec. Uchiha Sasuke?

"WAIT! You were in onii-san's team right?! With that pink haired girl?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Where's Ducky~? 8D *cough* I can have two topics...>.>;   Where's Ducky~? 8D *cough* I can have two topics...>.>; I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:38 pm

Sasuke looked at the girl with blonde hair and his crimson eyes were faded into his normal onyx ones. "I used to be on their team . . . that's all in the past now." Was what he said to Blue. He then turned his attention to Roy. "Why did you come all this way to find me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where's Ducky~? 8D *cough* I can have two topics...>.>;   Where's Ducky~? 8D *cough* I can have two topics...>.>; I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where's Ducky~? 8D *cough* I can have two topics...>.>;
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next