HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Himokage's Mission of Awesome~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Himokage's Mission of Awesome~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Himokage's Mission of Awesome~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Himokage's Mission of Awesome~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Himokage's Mission of Awesome~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Himokage's Mission of Awesome~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Himokage's Mission of Awesome~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Himokage's Mission of Awesome~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Himokage's Mission of Awesome~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Himokage's Mission of Awesome~ - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHimokage's Mission of Awesome~ - Page 2 I_voting_barHimokage's Mission of Awesome~ - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Himokage's Mission of Awesome~ - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHimokage's Mission of Awesome~ - Page 2 I_voting_barHimokage's Mission of Awesome~ - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Himokage's Mission of Awesome~

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

Himokage's Mission of Awesome~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Himokage's Mission of Awesome~   Himokage's Mission of Awesome~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:00 am

Roy grinned, "I know what you're thinking...and yus...you ARE that much of the uke..." She said, nodding a bit.

Pausing, she said, "You're...going to Konaha...? IMA GO WITH YOU KTHX! I wanna see Ducky..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Himokage | Cooky
Traveler :: Himokage
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Himokage's Mission of Awesome~   Himokage's Mission of Awesome~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:09 am

Cooky sighs, rubbing the bridge of her nose with her fingers. So this was why she was sent that "So, You've Ruined Your Life Through Secks?" brochure in the mail...

She groans, facepalming. "Alright, fine~" She jerks her thumb over towards Mino and Paige. "But I think those two are going to take a while. We might as well just go and let them catch up."

((OUT OF CHARACTER MOMENT!!!11one: Does this mean we should put up a "Konoha" part in the RP section? ._.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/CookysNCreem
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Himokage's Mission of Awesome~   Himokage's Mission of Awesome~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:39 am

Roy grins, "Yus! Let us go to Camelot!" She shouts, pointing off at nothing, save for a wall.
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Himokage's Mission of Awesome~   Himokage's Mission of Awesome~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:52 am

Cooky proceeds to clack two coconut halves together as the two hormonal teens "gallop" away in the general direction of Konoha.

((If you get that reference... then you are epic in my books. EPIC I SAY.))
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Himokage's Mission of Awesome~   Himokage's Mission of Awesome~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:17 am

Minoushje sighs and jumps in the trees. If Paige wanted a shrink session she should make an appointment.
She easily catches up with Roy and Cooky and passes them.
"Come on, slowpokes, what's taking you so long?!! If you keep up this speed the ANBU that beat Cooky before will catch up and I am in no mood to fight."
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Himokage's Mission of Awesome~   Himokage's Mission of Awesome~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:39 am

Roy grins, "Ima ninja....I don't have to walk..." She said, taking Cooky by the wrist and 'poofing' to Konoha.
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Himokage's Mission of Awesome~   Himokage's Mission of Awesome~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:13 pm

Paige looks dumbfounded and then regains her normal stature. "Damn appointments." She catches up with Mino-san. "Uhmm where's Cooky?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/mezalayla/
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Himokage's Mission of Awesome~   Himokage's Mission of Awesome~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:14 am

Cooky flails her arms as she is ninjapoof'd away with Roy.

"NOT AGAIN~!"
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Himokage's Mission of Awesome~   Himokage's Mission of Awesome~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:15 am

"Our impatient president has poofed Cooky along with her to Konoha (that sounds weird)."
Minoushje stops and sits down on a tree branch.
"Somehow I have the feeling we are no longer needed on that mission... so how about we just calmly travel towards Konoha so we can buy the alcohol and coffee we need... my cousin guards the main gate so we'll get inside for sure."
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Himokage's Mission of Awesome~   Himokage's Mission of Awesome~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Himokage's Mission of Awesome~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2