HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
How to Pimpslap Like a Professional. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
How to Pimpslap Like a Professional. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
How to Pimpslap Like a Professional. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
How to Pimpslap Like a Professional. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
How to Pimpslap Like a Professional. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
How to Pimpslap Like a Professional. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
How to Pimpslap Like a Professional. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
How to Pimpslap Like a Professional. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
How to Pimpslap Like a Professional. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
How to Pimpslap Like a Professional. I_vote_lcapHow to Pimpslap Like a Professional. I_voting_barHow to Pimpslap Like a Professional. I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
How to Pimpslap Like a Professional. I_vote_lcapHow to Pimpslap Like a Professional. I_voting_barHow to Pimpslap Like a Professional. I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

How to Pimpslap Like a Professional.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Himokage | Cooky
Traveler :: Himokage
Himokage | Cooky

How to Pimpslap Like a Professional. Empty
PostSubject: How to Pimpslap Like a Professional.   How to Pimpslap Like a Professional. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:00 am

Okay, mini pimps. Is everyone in attendence? Alex, Tig, Emi, Ellie, Keiko?

No? Whatever. Dun care. Ask my right hand, Paige-chan, to give you the notes, 'cause I never explain something twice.

Why did the first class take so long to be in session, you ask? Well, I was busy sleeping eating pimping.

WELCOME TO PIMPING 101, HOES~

Your first and foremost lesson:

Pimping isn't a profession -- it's a lifestyle.

Got it? Good! MOVING ON!

The basic manuvouer for a pimp is the ever-useful pimpslap. If one of your hoes get out of line, a good smack does wonders.

Get a pen and paper if you must, 'cause I'll be explaining how to pimpslap in full detail.

1. Inform your bitch that you are displeased with their actions/words. (Eg: "SHUT UP. G-SUS. Am I gonna have to slap a bitch?!")

2. If said bitch refuses to co-operate, pull prefered hand back to at least neck height.

3. Let them have it with a swift backhand. If you miss, quickly aim for the back of the skull. Works just as well.

4. Remember to keep your hand firm. If you're floppin' around like a semi-stiff erection, that ain't gonna hurt NOBODY. ((LULZ ERECTION, WHUT?))

5. Warning: if you are soft-hearted or bruise easily, wash your hands of the whole thing. YOU AIN'T NU PIMP. D<

And there you have it.

FIRST LESSON COMPLETED!

If you have any questions, proceed to ask them here before I toddle off to my office to take a nap do serious work.

Until next time, hoes~

Cooky Dizzle. ((*shot*))
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/CookysNCreem
EllieChan~

EllieChan~

PostSubject: Re: How to Pimpslap Like a Professional.   How to Pimpslap Like a Professional. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:15 pm

*writes notes down like a good little student*

Cooky-sama? *raises hand*

I was wondering, is there any tools to make a pimp slap more efficient? Such as rings or gloves? Or would doing this be to much and we should just stick to bare hands?
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/EllieChan
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: How to Pimpslap Like a Professional.   How to Pimpslap Like a Professional. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:29 am

Cooky smacks a leather-bound ruler (compliments of Nena's skillz, of course) into the palm of her hands several times, a less-than-sane grin plastered across her lips.

"No gloves, and no rings. They leave bruises and/or scars, which can trace back to you." She sighs, scratching her temple with said leather ruler. "I've been there, and it is not a pretty affair; believe me."

"Try and follow our pimp forefathers' example and go bare. It makes you seem more legit, anyway."

Cooky holds the metre-long ruler behind her head with both hands, her posture slouching into a more comfortable stance as a lazy grin replaces the quite frankly, creepy one from before. "Any more questions?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/CookysNCreem
EllieChan~

EllieChan~

PostSubject: Re: How to Pimpslap Like a Professional.   How to Pimpslap Like a Professional. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:01 pm

Ellie stares at the magical ruler that seemed to appear in Cooky's hand out of no where beofre gving a quick nod and writing down more notes.

"I'm all good Cooky-sensei."
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/EllieChan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Pimpslap Like a Professional.   How to Pimpslap Like a Professional. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to Pimpslap Like a Professional.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HMA :: Teachings Of Cooky and Roy :: Pimping Class 101-
Jump to: