HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Checking on the patient... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Checking on the patient... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Checking on the patient... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Checking on the patient... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Checking on the patient... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Checking on the patient... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Checking on the patient... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Checking on the patient... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Checking on the patient... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Checking on the patient... I_vote_lcapChecking on the patient... I_voting_barChecking on the patient... I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Checking on the patient... I_vote_lcapChecking on the patient... I_voting_barChecking on the patient... I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Checking on the patient...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

Checking on the patient... Empty
PostSubject: Checking on the patient...   Checking on the patient... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 11:56 am

"Helloooo!!?? Anyone home?" Minoushje called as she stood in the living room.

She knew that Pein officially should still be in bed (she'd probably smack him if he actually was out of bed) but she hoped someone else could bring her to his room so she could check on his wound. She just hoped it wouldn't be Hidan... he was the only one she actually feared.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Pain

Pain

PostSubject: Re: Checking on the patient...   Checking on the patient... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:07 pm

At the moment Pain was sitting at the desk in his office room looking over some papers. [Yes, Akatsuki have paper-work that needs to get done, too.] At the moment he was reading over an old ninja scroll written by someone who had survived the Kyuubi attack of Konoha. The scroll was written in an old code used by the village a very long time ago but when his eyes glanced over the paper he briefly saw the unfinished name 'adara' which, to say the least, pushed him to work endless hours stressing over cracking the code.

Which meant tripping over books, reading them endlessly, walking around pacing in thought, and occasionally punching a wall. The exact opposite of what the doctor had ordered.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Checking on the patient...   Checking on the patient... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:48 pm

After waiting for a while Minoushje got impatient and decided to just walk into the base and hope she would find the right place.
When she passed a room she heard someone swear and she immediately recognized the voice.

After knocking a few times but getting no answer she decided to just open the door. Her eye twitched when she saw Pein walk around his office.
"You better have a damn good reason for walking around like this while I told you to stay in bed."
Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

PostSubject: Re: Checking on the patient...   Checking on the patient... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 4:22 pm

Pain looked up at the woman who had just barged in. He rolled up the scroll and looked at Minoushje.

"I am the leader of an organization," He said with a shrug while hiding the scroll in vain up his sleeve. "Time doesn't stop because I attained a scratch or two. I have paperwork to be done, subordinates to repromand, and people to keep in line."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Checking on the patient...   Checking on the patient... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 1:58 am

"I wouldn't care even if you were leader of the entire ninja world... I told you to stay in bed!"
Even an idiot could see Minoushje was pissed.
"Your chakra is completely out of balance and you need to stay in bed unless you suddenly want to drop dead. Or did you forget what the cause was of you stabbing yourself?"

A sigh escaped from her lips as she walked towards him.
"Look, I'm not ordering you to stay in bed just to annoy you... I'm actually concerned about your health. No matter how unfamiliar that might be for you."
She didn't think the other s-ranked criminals actually cared about something like this. Did true friendship even exist within this organization?
"Please get to bed and let me check on that wound of yours after which I'll make a medicine that'll help restore the balance of your chakra."
Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

PostSubject: Re: Checking on the patient...   Checking on the patient... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 7:58 pm

"Woman," Pein began. "I assure you I'm fi--" Just then his stomach's wound throbbed immensely causing him to buckle over and drop the scroll in his hand. To add on to the irony of his situation the scroll rolled perfectly open. "Shit . . ." He said as beads of sweat rolled down his head. How the hell did he become sick all of a sudden?!
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Checking on the patient...   Checking on the patient... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:51 am

Minoushje knelt down next to Pein, holding her hand against his forehead.
"You have a high fever... most likely because the wound got infected."

At that moment her eye fell on the scroll.
"Why are you reading a scroll about the attack by the Kyuubi?" She asked frowning, easily reading the code. "You do know that this code was developed by experts in Konoha to keep it hidden from outsiders."

She shook her head now was not to time to question his motives.
"You should go to bed now." She said as she helped him up.
Once she got him in bed and was able to check the wound on Pein's stomach she noticed that her assumptions were correct.
The wound is badly infected, I'll have to cut the wound open again."

((I really should stop watching shows like House and ER))
Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

PostSubject: Re: Checking on the patient...   Checking on the patient... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:09 am

"I found the scroll in Madara's room and I only made out a few words that were enough to hold my interest." He defended in a mutter. He then shivered. "Damn it's cold in here." He was laid in the bed. "You don't need to cut me open . . ." He tried to protest. "I'll live through this. I've suffered far worse pain than this."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Checking on the patient...   Checking on the patient... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:52 am

"Madara?" Minoushje asked curiously. "As in Madara Uchiha, one of the founders of Konoha? How can he still be alive?"

She took out a syringe and a small bottle of a anesthetic.
"I do have to cut you open... if not the inflammation will start affecting your other organs... your liver, your intestines. Want me to continue the medical explanation?"

((as a reminder, Minoushje doesn't know Tobi = Madara))
Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

PostSubject: Re: Checking on the patient...   Checking on the patient... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

"The less you know the less danger you're in." Pein simply said while controlling a groan. "I need no further explanation, Healer," He sighed. "Do what you wish with me."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Checking on the patient...   Checking on the patient... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:16 pm

Minoushje frowned at Pein's answer but decided to leave the subject to rest... it wasn't her business after all.
"Alright, just close your eyes... the skin is numbed so you shouldn't feel a thing." Minoushje said calmly.

About fifteen minutes later Minoushje spoke up again.
"There all done... now will you stay in bed to give the wound a chance to heal properly?" Minoushje asked as she placed a blanket over 'her patient'. "Or should I tie you up so you can't move a muscle?"
Even though she had said it smiling, she was actually dead serious about this.
Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

PostSubject: Re: Checking on the patient...   Checking on the patient... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 2:56 pm

Pain sighed. "That all depends: exactly how long will I have to be locked in this bed? Do you have any idea about the disruption in my organization?! There is no time to waste, my subordinates could be plotting to kill me the moment I close my eyes and the fact that I'm not sure puts me at greater risk."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Checking on the patient...   Checking on the patient... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 3:41 pm

Minoushje sighed as she crossed her arms.
"Well I could make you a medicine that will help speed up the healing process but that still means you'll have to stay in bed for about three days."
She thought for a moment.

"Isn't there anyone who is willing to... uhm... watch over you as you heal? Cause if that's the case I'm going to stay here myself... someone's gotta do it right?" She said as she started working on the medicine. "I don't agree with your ideas but that doesn't mean I won't take care of you until you fully cured, Roy would kill me if I didn't do so."
Minoushje laughed as she said the last part.
"Family or not, she can be very scary if she wants to."
Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

PostSubject: Re: Checking on the patient...   Checking on the patient... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:40 pm

Pain chuckled darkly with no humor. "You don't agree with my ideas." He repeated. "Alot of people don't agree with what I'm doing." He said while staring off into a memory only he saw. "That's only because they don't understand. Tell me, Healer, have you ever had felt the pain of loss?"
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Checking on the patient...   Checking on the patient... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:19 am

"Who hasn't?" Minoushje questioned in response. "Anyone who is over twenty is old enough to remember the Third War... and those who have died during it. That's why we should protect those younger then us so they will never have to feel the same pain."
Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

PostSubject: Re: Checking on the patient...   Checking on the patient... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 7:06 pm

Pein stared at his ceiling. "Interesting you should bring that war up." He muttered under his breath. "It's a pipe-dream to believe they'll 'never' feel that pain. As long as Villages are power-hungry they will continue to fight each other and as long as they fight each other the pain of loss is inevitable. The young ones are trained to be ninja from early ages, it's better to teach them to deal with that loss than to protect them from it because you only postpone what will soon come."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Checking on the patient...   Checking on the patient... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 12:14 pm

"Maybe you're right... death is inevitable and all we can do is prepare those younger then us." Minoushje said with a shrug of his shoulder. "But the least we can do is try to keep them safe... more and more people wish to keep the peace... so is it that wrong that I have the hope that there won't be another great war? That we won't need to prepare them for the despair a war brings?"
Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

PostSubject: Re: Checking on the patient...   Checking on the patient... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 12:44 pm

Pain grunted. "Hope is meaningless to have. People have hope after tragedy occurs. In order to stop another war one musn't 'hope' one must do what is needed which usually calls for the death of another. What is it you people call it? 'Kill one, save a thousand.'"

Pain took a moment to breathe. "The world I work to create has no need for a silly thing like hope."

[[I actually like this topic;; very interesting.. sorry if Pain is OOC or just plain annoying]]
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Checking on the patient...   Checking on the patient... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 1:34 pm

((annoying yes... OOC not so much, I think))

"Then I guess there won't be many people in your world. Humans are silly creatures... they cannot live without hope, they need something to hold on to. They need someone who can tell them everything will be alright. Without that they'll wither like a flower would without water." Minoushje said as she handed him a cup of tea. "Here, this'll ease the pain."
Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

PostSubject: Re: Checking on the patient...   Checking on the patient... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 5:00 pm

Pein took the cup from her hand with a 'Hn.' "We'll see which world survives." He grumbled while taking the cup.

He brought the cup to his lips and took a long sip but stifly pulled away, not realizing just how how it was until the liquid ran down his throat leaving tracks that emphasized themselves in the form of a burning feeling.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Checking on the patient...   Checking on the patient... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 1:39 am

"Sorry..." Minoushje said, smiling a bit. "I forgot to mention it's a bit bitter... but it really is good for you."
She walked to the window and opened it.
"As is fresh air."

She stayed silent for a while, thinking for a bit.
"Why are you so sure your world is best for everyone?" She finally asked.
Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

PostSubject: Re: Checking on the patient...   Checking on the patient... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:21 pm

Pein placed down the cup before laying back in his bed. "Simple: my world is based on creating mutual understanding. Besides, can you honestly say that everyone today is happy? Wouldn't you agree we are in need of a change?"
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Checking on the patient...   Checking on the patient... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 1:10 am

Minoushje slightly nodded her head, she had to agree with that.
"Indeed it sounds simple enough but how are you planning on creating that mutual understanding? Humans are selfish..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checking on the patient...   Checking on the patient... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Checking on the patient...
Page 1 of 1