HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
That Special Day I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
That Special Day I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
That Special Day I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
That Special Day I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
That Special Day I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
That Special Day I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
That Special Day I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
That Special Day I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
That Special Day I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
That Special Day I_vote_lcapThat Special Day I_voting_barThat Special Day I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
That Special Day I_vote_lcapThat Special Day I_voting_barThat Special Day I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

That Special Day

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

That Special Day Empty
PostSubject: That Special Day   That Special Day I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 11:41 am

Izumo was nervous as hell as he walked through town.
He had asked Tsunade the day before if she would agree to marry him and Koe and luckily she did. Now he was about to pick up Koe from her home after which they would walk to Tsunade's office together where the wedding would take place.

He knocked on the door and hoped Koe would open the door herself instead of his soon to be father-in-law.
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

That Special Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Special Day   That Special Day I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 10:30 pm

Koe answered the door slowly, sticking her head out and smiled softly. "Hey you're not supposed to see me before we exchange vows you know." She let out a soft laugh not really caring about that stupid superstition. She opened the door wider and stepped out to close the door and lock it.

Her hair was in it's usual loose curls with flowers weaved in and she had put on a simple calf-length pale sage green dress (not one for the color white) that looked like a play on a empire style dress. It was all simple and soft, to go along with the simple wedding of course.

"I guess we should head over right? I told dad to meet me there to recieve a birthday surprise, I don't want him to miss the wedding after all."
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/Koehven/profile/
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

That Special Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Special Day   That Special Day I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:47 am

Izumo's mouth hung open a little after which he quickly shook his head.
"Did I ever tell you I think you are the most beautiful woman alive?"
He took her hand and together they walked to the Hokage's office.

Once they walked inside they found Roy, Sasuke, Kotetsu, Mino and of course Tsunade waiting for them. He had asked his mother (out of common decency) but she had refused, Izumo hadn't expected any differently.
He leaned towards Koe.
"Seems like your dad isn't here yet."
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

That Special Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Special Day   That Special Day I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 8:30 am

Koe's eyes darted across the room and sure enough Jiraiya was no where to be seen. Damn that man would be late to his own funeral what the hell was he doing this early anyway that would cause this delay?

"Hmm.. I guess we wait until he shows up then."
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

That Special Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Special Day   That Special Day I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:07 am

"I'm sure he'll be here soon enough, he's probably in one of the bars or spying at the hot springs... as usual." Izumo said with a smile as he pressed a kiss on her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Jiraiya[The Toad Sage]
Legendary Sannin :: Hokage
Jiraiya[The Toad Sage]

That Special Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Special Day   That Special Day I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 8:53 pm

Jiraiya made his way into Tsunade's office. He had stopped by the bar on the way there, for a quick birthday drink. He still had no idea what Koehven could have planned for his surprise, maybe an interview with his old friend to use in his upcoming book?

He opened the door and froze. There stood a small group of people, his daughter in the middle all dressed up like a princess in his eyes. He spotted a smiling Izumo beside her also dressed nicely and it all clicked. His little girl was going to become a wife on this day.

"Well well, this wasn't exactly what I had imagined." He shot a stern look over to the young man who he would soon be calling son.
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

That Special Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Special Day   That Special Day I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:38 am

"Uhh..." Izumo sweatdropped. "Happy birthday, dad?" He said hesitantly.

The look his soon to be father-in-law was giving him was enough to give any guy cold feet however Izumo took a step forward.
"I-I know this all seems a bit soon b-but I uhh..."

He wasn't sure what it was he was trying to say. He looked at Koe, who was now standing a bit behind him, and it was enough for him to regain his words.

"...I want you to know that I plan to make your daughter the happiest woman in the world... and I really would appreciate it if you give us your blessings."
Back to top Go down
Jiraiya[The Toad Sage]
Jiraiya[The Toad Sage]

That Special Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Special Day   That Special Day I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 4:16 am

He was quiet for a moment. His eyes cast into a gaze on the two before him. Koehven looked a bit scared but he could from her earlier smiles at Izumo that she was happy.

He lifted his large hand and clapped it down on Izumo's shoulder, leaning in to speak softly. "You better or else Tsunade will be looking for a new assistant and the Anbu will have a live target practice."

He made his way to Koehven and ruffled her curls lightly. "You look beautiful my little Koi-hime." He placed a soft kiss on her head and walked over to stand beside Tsunade.
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

That Special Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Special Day   That Special Day I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 4:19 am

She had heard the words her father had so lovingly said to Izumo. He really was an over protective man. She smiled as her hair was ruffled and at the small kiss she had received signalling Jiraiya's approval.

Koehven turned to Izumo and took his larger hand in her own small shaking one.
Back to top Go down
Tsunade | Godaime Hokage
Tsunade | Godaime Hokage

That Special Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Special Day   That Special Day I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 6:27 am

A soft smile was visible on Tsunade's face as she looked at Koe and Izumo, in many ways they reminded her so much of how she and Dan used to be. She hoped with all her heart that these two would get a chance on a future.

"They've grown up fast, huh?" She whispered as Jiraiya took place next to her.
Next she looked at Koe and Izumo.
"Alright, let's get this show on the road shall we?" She said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

That Special Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Special Day   That Special Day I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:15 am

Koehven stood before Tsunade, her small hands placed in Izumo's larger ones. She barely heard a word that Tsunade spoke, something about for sickness and for health, before she knew it was her turn to reply with the usual I do. "I do." It was short, simple and sweet.
Back to top Go down
Tsunade | Godaime Hokage
Tsunade | Godaime Hokage

That Special Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Special Day   That Special Day I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:01 am

After the speech part was finished, and the vows were exchanged Tsunade looked grinning at the newlyweds...
"Now what are you waiting for? Kiss the bride already!!"
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

That Special Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Special Day   That Special Day I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:03 am

Izumo looked at Koe smiling.
"Finally." He said softly as he pulled Koe close, kissing his wife for the first time.

[[add the squeal of a hopeless romantic girl here]]
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

That Special Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Special Day   That Special Day I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:14 am

Koe's body felt hot all over, starting at the contact point of their lips. Her first kiss as Izumo's wife and she felt like she was ready to die happy. She broke the kiss to gasp in a lung full of air before practically knocking her husband over with a forceful hug and another touch of lips.

((AWW!! so cute!!!))
Back to top Go down
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

That Special Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Special Day   That Special Day I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:18 am

Izumo smirked in the kiss as his hands slowly traveled lower, he was completely forgetting about the other people in the room... he didn't care about the other people in the room.
Back to top Go down
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

That Special Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Special Day   That Special Day I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:23 am

The hands traveling lower made Koe let out a very high pitched yelp. A large hand seemed to shoot out of no where and smack Izumo upside his head. Koehven turned to her father and set a glare at his nonchalant face. "I saw that."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

That Special Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Special Day   That Special Day I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:24 am

Minoushje, who was standing on Koe's side, was barely able to hold back a giggle. It was so cute to see these two together...
But when Jiraiya smacked Izumo against his head she couldn't hold it back anymore and she started laughing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Izumo Kamizuki

Izumo Kamizuki

That Special Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Special Day   That Special Day I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:26 am

Izumo looked at Jiraiya grinning.
"I guess we'll have to wait until we're alone then."
The look on his father-in-law's father was hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

That Special Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Special Day   That Special Day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That Special Day
Page 1 of 1