HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Searching For the Photos of....Yeah. -/////- I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Searching For the Photos of....Yeah. -/////- I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Searching For the Photos of....Yeah. -/////- I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Searching For the Photos of....Yeah. -/////- I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Searching For the Photos of....Yeah. -/////- I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Searching For the Photos of....Yeah. -/////- I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Searching For the Photos of....Yeah. -/////- I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Searching For the Photos of....Yeah. -/////- I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Searching For the Photos of....Yeah. -/////- I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Searching For the Photos of....Yeah. -/////- I_vote_lcapSearching For the Photos of....Yeah. -/////- I_voting_barSearching For the Photos of....Yeah. -/////- I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Searching For the Photos of....Yeah. -/////- I_vote_lcapSearching For the Photos of....Yeah. -/////- I_voting_barSearching For the Photos of....Yeah. -/////- I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Searching For the Photos of....Yeah. -/////-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zen | The Lawyer
Persuasive One :: Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

Searching For the Photos of....Yeah. -/////- Empty
PostSubject: Searching For the Photos of....Yeah. -/////-   Searching For the Photos of....Yeah. -/////- I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:06 pm

Zen opened the door to Roy and Cooky's office and blinked at the mess she found inside.

"And I thought I was disorganized," she muttered.

Nevertheless, she began her search on Roy's gloom desk.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/thegoldenage25/profile/
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: Searching For the Photos of....Yeah. -/////-   Searching For the Photos of....Yeah. -/////- I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 5:27 pm

((I dun know why I posted this as a topic. xP))

A few hours later, a shriek of both triumph and embarrassment was heard coming from the office.

"AHA! Found it!.....Woah....."
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Chunin
Chunin
Kirai

PostSubject: Re: Searching For the Photos of....Yeah. -/////-   Searching For the Photos of....Yeah. -/////- I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:03 pm

((...I just wanna know what the heck you're looking at ^^;Wink)

Kirai poked her head in, hearing the yell. She spotted Zen, holding something in her hands. She cleared her throat, hoping she wasn't interupting anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/BowlsOfJoy/
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: Searching For the Photos of....Yeah. -/////-   Searching For the Photos of....Yeah. -/////- I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:06 pm

"Uh......"

Zen's eyes were wide.

"This isn't for the eyes of young'uns, Kirai. Sorry."

She attempted to hide the photos behind her back.

((But if you really want to know.....go check And~....))
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Chunin
Chunin
Kirai

PostSubject: Re: Searching For the Photos of....Yeah. -/////-   Searching For the Photos of....Yeah. -/////- I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:12 pm

Kirai raised an eyebrow, stepping into the room slightly, "I've seen Zetsu-kun naked...by accident of course." She sweatdropped, "But if it's really that bad..." 'Well, it did come from either Cooky's or Roy's desk, so...' She thought.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/BowlsOfJoy/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching For the Photos of....Yeah. -/////-   Searching For the Photos of....Yeah. -/////- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Searching For the Photos of....Yeah. -/////-
Page 1 of 1