HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
//Original//{{Team 7}} [[Which means no Sai~]] \\Reunion plz??\\ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
//Original//{{Team 7}} [[Which means no Sai~]] \\Reunion plz??\\ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
//Original//{{Team 7}} [[Which means no Sai~]] \\Reunion plz??\\ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
//Original//{{Team 7}} [[Which means no Sai~]] \\Reunion plz??\\ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
//Original//{{Team 7}} [[Which means no Sai~]] \\Reunion plz??\\ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
//Original//{{Team 7}} [[Which means no Sai~]] \\Reunion plz??\\ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
//Original//{{Team 7}} [[Which means no Sai~]] \\Reunion plz??\\ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
//Original//{{Team 7}} [[Which means no Sai~]] \\Reunion plz??\\ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
//Original//{{Team 7}} [[Which means no Sai~]] \\Reunion plz??\\ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
//Original//{{Team 7}} [[Which means no Sai~]] \\Reunion plz??\\ I_vote_lcap//Original//{{Team 7}} [[Which means no Sai~]] \\Reunion plz??\\ I_voting_bar//Original//{{Team 7}} [[Which means no Sai~]] \\Reunion plz??\\ I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
//Original//{{Team 7}} [[Which means no Sai~]] \\Reunion plz??\\ I_vote_lcap//Original//{{Team 7}} [[Which means no Sai~]] \\Reunion plz??\\ I_voting_bar//Original//{{Team 7}} [[Which means no Sai~]] \\Reunion plz??\\ I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

//Original//{{Team 7}} [[Which means no Sai~]] \\Reunion plz??\\

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasuke

Sasuke

//Original//{{Team 7}} [[Which means no Sai~]] \\Reunion plz??\\ Empty
PostSubject: //Original//{{Team 7}} [[Which means no Sai~]] \Reunion plz??\   //Original//{{Team 7}} [[Which means no Sai~]] \\Reunion plz??\\ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:19 pm

Sasuke was wandering through the training grounds, going farther in to the fields when he came across a familiar place, one he vaguely recognized. A place he thought was farther than it really was, a place that was closer than he thought.

He slowly approached the three short pillars that stood in the grassy fields. His memory provided him with training sessions in the form of fragmented film. This was the place where Kakashi would take he, Sakura, and Naruto to train. Where they first started acting like a team and where he first had hope of being saved by friends.

He surpressed a scoff while remembering their first session with Kakashi, that damned bell test. He placed a hand against the wooden pillar and closed his eyes. He saw himself being trapped neck-down underground, Sakura hiding under the bush, and Naruto hanging from the tree.

This place held more memories than should be valuable to the young Uchiha. He scoffed while leaning against the pillar in deep thought.

[[Idk,, I just wanted to get the old team back together for old times sake TTwTT]]
Back to top Go down
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

PostSubject: Re: //Original//{{Team 7}} [[Which means no Sai~]] \\Reunion plz??\\   //Original//{{Team 7}} [[Which means no Sai~]] \\Reunion plz??\\ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:13 pm

Kakashi walked up, book in hand and a giggle on his lips, absolutely marveling at Jiraiya's writing skills. He looked up at a slight noise and raised his hand, "Sasuke."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: //Original//{{Team 7}} [[Which means no Sai~]] \\Reunion plz??\\   //Original//{{Team 7}} [[Which means no Sai~]] \\Reunion plz??\\ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:23 pm

Sasuke looked up. "Kakashi se--" Sasuke stopped his greeting short. The man who stood before him hadn't been his sensai in a long time. "Kakashi." He said while standing up. "It's been a while."
Back to top Go down
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

PostSubject: Re: //Original//{{Team 7}} [[Which means no Sai~]] \\Reunion plz??\\   //Original//{{Team 7}} [[Which means no Sai~]] \\Reunion plz??\\ I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:09 pm

The Copy-nin nodded in agreement, "Indeed, three years if I'm not mistaken." He smiled slightly, "You've grown." He commented, remembering how all of them used to be so tiny.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: //Original//{{Team 7}} [[Which means no Sai~]] \\Reunion plz??\\   //Original//{{Team 7}} [[Which means no Sai~]] \\Reunion plz??\\ I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:09 pm

Sasuke looked down at himself and then at Kakashi. He really had grown. He used to have to look up at Kakashi but at the moment they were seeing eye-to-eye.

He smirked. "You've gotten older." He commented, not knowing what to say entirely.
Back to top Go down
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

PostSubject: Re: //Original//{{Team 7}} [[Which means no Sai~]] \\Reunion plz??\\   //Original//{{Team 7}} [[Which means no Sai~]] \\Reunion plz??\\ I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 12:27 am

Kakashi sweadropped, he did not need to be reminded of his age...30! Oh gawd =.= "Why thank you for noticing Sasuke." He said dryly, "Your hairs just as interesting as always.' He added, grinning at the unusual style Sasuke always had it in.

((...Naruto? Sakura? Dx))
Back to top Go down
Sakura-chan

Sakura-chan

PostSubject: Re: //Original//{{Team 7}} [[Which means no Sai~]] \\Reunion plz??\\   //Original//{{Team 7}} [[Which means no Sai~]] \\Reunion plz??\\ I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:27 pm

((What's really funny is that I was reading this since it was started, going all "Awwwh" then I was like "DOH!! D8" .... Sorreh 'bout that. Brainfart moment. xD))

Sakura perked up from her book and glimpsed Sasuke and Kakashi through the trees. She poofed over and smiled, though more forcefully at Sasuke, waving. "Hi, Kakashi-sensei..." she paused, glancing at her ex-teammate, "... Sasuke." She nodded to him.

"I can't help but add that your hair rivals Sasuke's," Sakura addressed Kakashi in a wry tone, her bright turquoise eyes flickering to Kakashi's gravity-defying silver 'do.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: //Original//{{Team 7}} [[Which means no Sai~]] \\Reunion plz??\\   //Original//{{Team 7}} [[Which means no Sai~]] \\Reunion plz??\\ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:20 am

Sasuke's eyes widened as he turned to Sakura. His black eyes fogged over, it had been so long since he saw either her or Naruto.

"Sakura . . . it's been so long." He murmered to himself. She looked so different than she had years ago. More strong-willed, less pathetic. Her eyes weren't open windoes anymore, they were fogged glass. She had really changed where as Kakashi was the same, with the latest Icha Icha as always.

It made him wonder . . . what did he find here not worth staying for?
Back to top Go down
Sakura-chan

Sakura-chan

PostSubject: Re: //Original//{{Team 7}} [[Which means no Sai~]] \\Reunion plz??\\   //Original//{{Team 7}} [[Which means no Sai~]] \\Reunion plz??\\ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:33 am

"Eh, Sasuke, you've really changed," she remarked, observing the silent Uchiha. "Naruto will be happy to see you around."

Sakura felt odd. She wasn't sure whether to greet Sasuke with the open arms of a friend or with a slap to the face... after pondering, she thought the middle would work best.

She strode over to one of the thick wooden pillars and clambered up onto the top, drawing one knee up to her chest and letting her other leg hang over the edge. "We all missed you, in different ways. Naruto missed you the most; there's no doubt about it," she added, watching him for a reaction.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: //Original//{{Team 7}} [[Which means no Sai~]] \\Reunion plz??\\   //Original//{{Team 7}} [[Which means no Sai~]] \\Reunion plz??\\ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:43 am

Sasuke turned his dark-orbs away. His leaving, the way he left, was something he knew was a torn-up mess that could have been avoided. He couldn't explain himself quite well, saying that he didn't mean to hurt them would have been only said for lack of a better phrase and saying he was sorry couldn't quite compare to the damage he'd done.

"I know." Was what his brain finally came up with.
Back to top Go down
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

PostSubject: Re: //Original//{{Team 7}} [[Which means no Sai~]] \\Reunion plz??\\   //Original//{{Team 7}} [[Which means no Sai~]] \\Reunion plz??\\ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:29 pm

Kakashi stayed silent, watching them both as they talked as he remembered Sakura's and Naruto's determination to bring Sasuke back.
Back to top Go down
Sakura-chan

Sakura-chan

PostSubject: Re: //Original//{{Team 7}} [[Which means no Sai~]] \\Reunion plz??\\   //Original//{{Team 7}} [[Which means no Sai~]] \\Reunion plz??\\ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:00 pm

The pinkette's eyes softened and she looked away, too. "Mhmm..." she couldn't think of any response that wasn't smart-ass.

"Sometimes I wish we could just go back to the time when we were kids," she said wistfully, eyes hazing over. "Even for only for a day..."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: //Original//{{Team 7}} [[Which means no Sai~]] \\Reunion plz??\\   //Original//{{Team 7}} [[Which means no Sai~]] \\Reunion plz??\\ I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 11:30 am

Sasuke's eyes refused to raise themselves from the ground. "We haven't been kids for a while now."

[[xD Where's Naruto to brighten up this vury sad moment?!]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: //Original//{{Team 7}} [[Which means no Sai~]] \\Reunion plz??\\   //Original//{{Team 7}} [[Which means no Sai~]] \\Reunion plz??\\ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

//Original//{{Team 7}} [[Which means no Sai~]] \\Reunion plz??\\
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HMA :: RP Time~ :: Konoha :: Training Grounds-
Jump to: