HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Date With Deidara. ((PaigeXDeidara)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Date With Deidara. ((PaigeXDeidara)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Date With Deidara. ((PaigeXDeidara)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Date With Deidara. ((PaigeXDeidara)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Date With Deidara. ((PaigeXDeidara)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Date With Deidara. ((PaigeXDeidara)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Date With Deidara. ((PaigeXDeidara)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Date With Deidara. ((PaigeXDeidara)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Date With Deidara. ((PaigeXDeidara)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Date With Deidara. ((PaigeXDeidara)) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDate With Deidara. ((PaigeXDeidara)) - Page 2 I_voting_barDate With Deidara. ((PaigeXDeidara)) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Date With Deidara. ((PaigeXDeidara)) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDate With Deidara. ((PaigeXDeidara)) - Page 2 I_voting_barDate With Deidara. ((PaigeXDeidara)) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Date With Deidara. ((PaigeXDeidara))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Deidara
Pyromaniac :: Akatsuki
Deidara

Date With Deidara. ((PaigeXDeidara)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date With Deidara. ((PaigeXDeidara))   Date With Deidara. ((PaigeXDeidara)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:36 pm

"That, and, well, I want to get there quick." A grin peeled up his lips.
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Date With Deidara. ((PaigeXDeidara))   Date With Deidara. ((PaigeXDeidara)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:38 pm

"Figures." Paige laughed and then promptly got off the bird when it landed.

"Dirt is officially my new bestest buddy." She grinned like the moron she is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/mezalayla/
Deidara
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: Date With Deidara. ((PaigeXDeidara))   Date With Deidara. ((PaigeXDeidara)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 8:55 am

Deidara grinned right back and pulled on her hand, pointing to the huge, old-age Japanese house that stood imperiously in front of them. "This is it. Berugu Izumi Tamadare; the Mountain Springs Palace."

((Ever seen Spirited Away?? If you have: it's kinda like the huge spa tower there for the spirits. =3))
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Date With Deidara. ((PaigeXDeidara))   Date With Deidara. ((PaigeXDeidara)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 8:57 am

((It was so long ago but I have seen it. Not sure if I remember it though. XD))

Paige grinned. "Wow...it's..wow."

She took in the beautiful mountain scenery and the smell of fresh spring water.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: Date With Deidara. ((PaigeXDeidara))   Date With Deidara. ((PaigeXDeidara)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:03 am

((XD That's fine.))

"Yeah..." He continued to pull her along and into the house, still surprised by the lushness of the five-star spring. The woman sitting at the front desk looked up at him, nodding slightly.

"I'd like to pay for a day, yeah," he said, grinning.

"Of course, sir. That will be $180 for the two of you." He pulled the money from his pocket without hesitation and accepted the spa cards from her, wrapping an arm around Paige's waist.

"What would you like to do first, eh?" he said gently, smiling. "And you can't protest to me spending all that money on you; you're worth it."
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Date With Deidara. ((PaigeXDeidara))   Date With Deidara. ((PaigeXDeidara)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:06 am

She blushed bright pink at the comment and the fact that he knew she was going to say something to the amount of money spent. "Doesn't matter to me. You can pick."

The brunette grinned, her arm going around his waist as she leaned on him.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: Date With Deidara. ((PaigeXDeidara))   Date With Deidara. ((PaigeXDeidara)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:43 pm

"Mm..." He glanced over to the large dining area longingly, his stomach rumbling on cue. "Food...?" He stared at Paige.
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Date With Deidara. ((PaigeXDeidara))   Date With Deidara. ((PaigeXDeidara)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:58 pm

The brunette grinned. "Food sounds good."
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: Date With Deidara. ((PaigeXDeidara))   Date With Deidara. ((PaigeXDeidara)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:30 pm

"It does, yeah." He pulled her over to the buffet table, already drooling.

You couldn't really blame him; he usually ate breakfast at 8:30 AM... it was nearly 11:00.
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Date With Deidara. ((PaigeXDeidara))   Date With Deidara. ((PaigeXDeidara)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:31 pm

Paige grinned, grabbing a plate and loading it up. One thing about her is that she's not afraid to eat. If she's hungry she will eat. She can out eat a guy. And you know what? This phsyco chika LOVES IT!
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: Date With Deidara. ((PaigeXDeidara))   Date With Deidara. ((PaigeXDeidara)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:17 pm

Deidara discreetly stole a pancake off Paige's plate and shoved the whole thing into his mouth while browsing the buffet greedily. There was a whole range of brunch-like foods; from waffles to a whole turkey. "Mmm..." he groaned, a look of satisfaction on his face as he chewed the pancake.
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Date With Deidara. ((PaigeXDeidara))   Date With Deidara. ((PaigeXDeidara)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:19 pm

Little did he know that Paige had noticed him steal the pancake and therefore, while he was eying the turkey hungrily, she stole his only slice of french toast off his plate, munching on it and grinning as she headed over to an empty table.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: Date With Deidara. ((PaigeXDeidara))   Date With Deidara. ((PaigeXDeidara)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:04 am

He glanced down at his plate and rolled his eyes, grinning at Paige. "Nice..." He sauntered over to the place she was sitting and plucked the strawberry from her fingers with his mouth, his eyes flashing.

"Mm... good strawberry, there," he remarked, sitting down in the seat opposite of Paige, a smirk now on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Date With Deidara. ((PaigeXDeidara))   Date With Deidara. ((PaigeXDeidara)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:06 am

She grinned widely. "I do believe that's two and one for you. But watch it. You started it and I plan on finishing it."

She grabbed a piece of turkey from his plate, eating it and smirking.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: Date With Deidara. ((PaigeXDeidara))   Date With Deidara. ((PaigeXDeidara)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:27 am

He plucked at the waffle sitting innocently on her plate, eating it in bits.

He looked up at her, a near-innocent smile on his face. "Ne, you want some?" He held up a piece.
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Date With Deidara. ((PaigeXDeidara))   Date With Deidara. ((PaigeXDeidara)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:23 am

"I won't take some but I will take whats left." With that she grabbed it and ate what was left in about 4 bites.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: Date With Deidara. ((PaigeXDeidara))   Date With Deidara. ((PaigeXDeidara)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:37 am

Dei chuckled and leaned back, munching on a huge-ass cookie. "I like it when girls eat a lot. It's cute, yeah, the chipmunk cheeks." He nodded towards Paige's full mouth.
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Date With Deidara. ((PaigeXDeidara))   Date With Deidara. ((PaigeXDeidara)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:45 am

Paige swallowed her food and then promptly stuck her tongue out at Deidara after taking a big swig of water.

"Yea well I have issues when people jack my food." She had a completely serious/angry face at first but couldn't help bursting out in laughter.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: Date With Deidara. ((PaigeXDeidara))   Date With Deidara. ((PaigeXDeidara)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:50 pm

Deidara covered his mouth, still chewing. He finally swallowed, "Jesus, you nearly made me spew, yeah!" He grinned, picking his teeth. "You know it's true––the chipmunk cheeks!"
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Date With Deidara. ((PaigeXDeidara))   Date With Deidara. ((PaigeXDeidara)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:54 pm

"Well you sure don't eat neatly for a girl." She countered in a teasing voice, hoping to high hell that he wouldn't get angry at the comment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Date With Deidara. ((PaigeXDeidara))   Date With Deidara. ((PaigeXDeidara)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Date With Deidara. ((PaigeXDeidara))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2