HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
>=J The Meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
>=J The Meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
>=J The Meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
>=J The Meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
>=J The Meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
>=J The Meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
>=J The Meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
>=J The Meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
>=J The Meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
>=J The Meeting - Page 3 I_vote_lcap>=J The Meeting - Page 3 I_voting_bar>=J The Meeting - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
>=J The Meeting - Page 3 I_vote_lcap>=J The Meeting - Page 3 I_voting_bar>=J The Meeting - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

>=J The Meeting

Go down 
+4
Suigetsu
Karin
Juugo
Sasuke
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kirai
Chunin
Chunin
Kirai

>=J The Meeting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: >=J The Meeting   >=J The Meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:40 pm

Kirai shook her head at Karin, "When will you ever learn..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/BowlsOfJoy/
Karin

Karin

PostSubject: Re: >=J The Meeting   >=J The Meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:48 pm

"Well, snothead, he's taken," she retorted, glaring once more at Suigetsu now that Paige's battery was needing a recharge.

((why are all my posts chalk-full of metaphors?? IT'S A MYSTERY! xD))
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: >=J The Meeting   >=J The Meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:51 pm

Zumi ignored Karin. "Why are we in a cave, of all places?" She asked in a small voice, nudging Suigetsu's arm slightly.

I think I forgot to mention that Zumi is claustrophobic. ._.
Back to top Go down
Suigetsu

Suigetsu

PostSubject: Re: >=J The Meeting   >=J The Meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:53 pm

Suigetsu snorted with amusement, "Too bad it wasn't you Karin~" He smirked.

He looked at Zumi and shrugged, "Dunno, ask Sasuke. I think he thought the cave was cooloer or something..."
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: >=J The Meeting   >=J The Meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:58 pm

"Well it's creepy, not cool," she squeaked, "and I am not going to interrupt him and Roy. No way, josé." She was scared of Sasuke, to be frank.
Back to top Go down
Suigetsu

Suigetsu

PostSubject: Re: >=J The Meeting   >=J The Meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:04 pm

Suigetsu chuckled a bit, "Afraid of caves are we?" He said.

((Poop Dx I gotta go now. Bye!))

Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: >=J The Meeting   >=J The Meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:26 pm

(( HOLY FRIGGEN SNAP GUYS! DX If Juugo doesn't respond it's cause I'm not online! DDX Don't get all butt hurt about it in your replies! *flails with katana in hand* ))

Roy blinked as she was dragged off, "Eh?! I wanna talk to Juugo~!" She said, whining slightly. "What the hell do you wanna talk about?" She asked, huffing a bit, glancing back to see that they had gone far enough into the cave where she couldn't see the other girls. "Meh..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Juugo

Juugo

PostSubject: Re: >=J The Meeting   >=J The Meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:33 pm

Juugo sighed, watching the conversations going on. "...It seems like Hebi might have more than enough members now..." He said, quietly joking to himself as he glanced to the bird on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: >=J The Meeting   >=J The Meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:43 am

((When were we ever butt hurt? *Is oblivious of katana*))

"It's not funny, you know," she muttered, "Caves have very poor fung shui."

She glanced up at Juugo, grinning. "You got that right."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: >=J The Meeting   >=J The Meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:12 pm

Sasuke looked at Roy with narrow eyes. "First thing's first: What the hell are you doing here?" He demanded.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: >=J The Meeting   >=J The Meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:49 pm

Roy grinned, pointing behind her, "Me and the girls wanted to see Juugo~. It's been a while and when I found out all of you were going to be together I thought, 'Huh...might be able to piss Karin off while visiting Juugo~! Awesome!'. So...here we are!" She said, crossing her arms and nodding.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: >=J The Meeting   >=J The Meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 4:34 pm

Sasuke's palm mentally met his forehead. "This was suppose to be a meeting of Team Taka not a reunion for you and your girls to barge in!" He shook his head and restrained his groan. "We are strategizing and talking about-" He cut himself off and looked off to the side. "Stuff that concerns my team and my team alone."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: >=J The Meeting   >=J The Meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 11:54 pm

Roy narrowed her eyes, keeping them locked on the matching onyx ones in front of her, "And that stuff has to do with what Itachi told you..." She said, looking off. "Don't think I'm letting you go about this on your own....that's a main reason I'm here...is because I want to know what happened as well..."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: >=J The Meeting   >=J The Meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 7:48 pm

Sasuke put his hands on her shoulders. "Please respect my wishes when I say this is something I don't want you involved with." He looked at her with seriousness. "Don't fight me on this, please. Just this one time let me do something without you." He flinched at his poor choice of words. "Wait-- that came out wrong." He explained quickly while trying to look for better words as quickly as he could.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: >=J The Meeting   >=J The Meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:34 pm

Roy sweat dropped, smiling nervously, "I get what you're trying to say...don't hurt your brain trying to find a way to explain it." She said, moving her hands to rest on his wrists. "I just wish you'd tell me you're going to do things without just doing them...you know? That way I don't worry."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: >=J The Meeting   >=J The Meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:34 am

"You worry no matter what I tell you, you worry." He murmered while turning to her with concern drenching his usually darkened eyes. "This is something dangerous and something I don't think you even want to be involved with because it involves Konoha who you are trying to make allies with."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: >=J The Meeting   >=J The Meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:28 pm

Roy sighed as she took his hands, gripping them lightly. "I just want to know what you plan on doing. That's all..." She quietly said, looking down before she looked back up at him, her eyes narrowed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: >=J The Meeting   >=J The Meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

>=J The Meeting
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HMA :: RP Time~ :: Konoha :: Just Outside The Village-
Jump to: