HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Sasori!! Get your ass over here, now!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Sasori!! Get your ass over here, now!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Sasori!! Get your ass over here, now!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Sasori!! Get your ass over here, now!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Sasori!! Get your ass over here, now!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Sasori!! Get your ass over here, now!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Sasori!! Get your ass over here, now!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Sasori!! Get your ass over here, now!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Sasori!! Get your ass over here, now!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Sasori!! Get your ass over here, now!! I_vote_lcapSasori!! Get your ass over here, now!! I_voting_barSasori!! Get your ass over here, now!! I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Sasori!! Get your ass over here, now!! I_vote_lcapSasori!! Get your ass over here, now!! I_voting_barSasori!! Get your ass over here, now!! I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Sasori!! Get your ass over here, now!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

Sasori!! Get your ass over here, now!! Empty
PostSubject: Sasori!! Get your ass over here, now!!   Sasori!! Get your ass over here, now!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:54 pm

"Sasori!!" Minoushje shouted angrily as she stood outside the base.
If he did this I'm going to kill him...
"Sasori!! Get your ass outside, now!!"
It wasn't hard to miss that Minoushje was pissed off.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Sasori
Puppet Master :: Akatsuki
Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Sasori!! Get your ass over here, now!!   Sasori!! Get your ass over here, now!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:09 pm

Sasori appeared at the front door of the lair.

"Yes? What is it?" he said somewhat impatiently.

He took in the sight of the seething ANBU agent- she didn't look familiar, but then again, since Roy had founded that village, he had been seeing a lot of new faces.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Sasori!! Get your ass over here, now!!   Sasori!! Get your ass over here, now!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:36 am

((Sasori and I met before... In the Nara forest when he eventually planned to capture Blue))

Minoushje clenched her hands into fists and within seconds she had closed the distance between them punching him in the face.
Sure she knew he was a puppet and that this didn't hurt him but it made her feel better.
"Don't act like you don't know what this is about!!" She growled. "You're the only one we know that has an amazing knowledge about poison and how to use it."
In her anger she didn't even notice she had just given him a compliment.
Back to top Go down
Sasori
Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Sasori!! Get your ass over here, now!!   Sasori!! Get your ass over here, now!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:38 am

((-groans- I.....knew that.))

Sasori examined the woman more closely, only blinking when she punched him.

"You're the woman who defended that Uzumaki girl...."

He considered her for another moment.

"I am flattered that you consider me a master of poisons, but I really do not know to what you are referring."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Sasori!! Get your ass over here, now!!   Sasori!! Get your ass over here, now!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:48 am

His reaction surprised Minoushje greatly.
"You're telling me you really don't know what's going on with Roy?" She asked, as she took a step back from him. "Then who..."
She simply frowned, not finishing the sentence.
Back to top Go down
Sasori
Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Sasori!! Get your ass over here, now!!   Sasori!! Get your ass over here, now!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:52 am

Sasori frowned and gripped the woman's arm tightly.

"What's wrong with Roy?"

((Dun dun DUN!!! Here comes the pissed off puppet-man! I wouldn't be surprised if he ninja-poofed into Roy's bedroom.))
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Sasori!! Get your ass over here, now!!   Sasori!! Get your ass over here, now!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:59 am

Minoushje winced slightly at Sasori's tight grip.
"Someone poisoned her... and like I said before you are the only one who we know who has the knowledge of such dangerous poison as is used."

Minoushje hesitated for a moment. She really needed to get back to HMA HQ to check on Roy but could she trust Sasori? She decided that she didn't have a choice.
"If I take you along to HQ, so you can see Roy for yourself, can I trust you not to use the knowledge of the location against us?"
Back to top Go down
Sasori
Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Sasori!! Get your ass over here, now!!   Sasori!! Get your ass over here, now!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:05 am

He hesitated for a moment, his loyalty to the Akatsuki fighting the fragile trust he and Roy shared.

After a long minute, he nodded.

"Take me to her.....please."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Sasori!! Get your ass over here, now!!   Sasori!! Get your ass over here, now!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:08 am

Minoushje nodded her head.
"Alright, follow me." She said as she ran of in the direction of the Hidden Site.

((Onward!! To the new topic!!))
Back to top Go down
Sasori
Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Sasori!! Get your ass over here, now!!   Sasori!! Get your ass over here, now!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:08 am

((Lead the way!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sasori!! Get your ass over here, now!!   Sasori!! Get your ass over here, now!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sasori!! Get your ass over here, now!!
Page 1 of 1