HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Tree Buddeh? =3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Tree Buddeh? =3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Tree Buddeh? =3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Tree Buddeh? =3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Tree Buddeh? =3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Tree Buddeh? =3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Tree Buddeh? =3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Tree Buddeh? =3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Tree Buddeh? =3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Tree Buddeh? =3 I_vote_lcapTree Buddeh? =3 I_voting_barTree Buddeh? =3 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Tree Buddeh? =3 I_vote_lcapTree Buddeh? =3 I_voting_barTree Buddeh? =3 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Tree Buddeh? =3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

Tree Buddeh? =3 Empty
PostSubject: Tree Buddeh? =3   Tree Buddeh? =3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:05 pm

Zumi whistled a made-up tune to herself as she trekked through the forest. She grinned and ran up a tree's trunk, excited about her new level of chakra control.

She heard and felt the trickle of water nearby, like a large stream or river. She followed the noise, spotting a shock of orange hair and a bare back from the bush she hid behind. "OH LORD, MY EYE VIRGINITY!" She shrieked, half-covering her eyes and making an about face, running into a tree.

". . . Augh. . ." She groaned, clutching her head from her spot on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Juugo

Juugo

Tree Buddeh? =3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree Buddeh? =3   Tree Buddeh? =3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:16 pm

Juugo had been standing with his feet in the water, calm with a bird on his shoulder when a shout came from behind him. He jumped slightly and slowly turned around.

"...I recognize that voice..." He muttered, glancing at the bird who merely chirped in response. "Zumi...?" He softly called, hoping it was her and not some random stranger. That would be just weird.

(( *dies* Nya...Juugo...is amazing. ))
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

Tree Buddeh? =3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree Buddeh? =3   Tree Buddeh? =3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:14 pm

". . . Juugo?" She sat up, rubbing her eyes. A big grin brightened her face. "Hi!" She averted her gaze, heat crawling up her neck, "I thought you were someone else..."

She stood, brushing herself off. "What's up?"

((*Nods solemnly* =w=))
Back to top Go down
Juugo

Juugo

Tree Buddeh? =3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree Buddeh? =3   Tree Buddeh? =3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:07 pm

Juugo tilted his head slightly, looking off. "I was just taking a break...been walking around for a while now..." He said, petting the bird on his shoulder. "I've had company..." He added, smiling a bit to the bird who chirped at Zumi.

"How've you been? It's been a while..."

(( *sigh* I'm so glad he's sharing a room in my brain. :3 ))
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

Tree Buddeh? =3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree Buddeh? =3   Tree Buddeh? =3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 2:59 pm

Zumi waved at the bird, "Hello there."

She tilted her head back slightly, looking at Juugo through half-closed eyes. "Yeah... I'm surprised you remember me; we only saw each other a couple times... in a forest just like this one." A tinkling laugh emitted from her mouth.

((I has Dei and Gaara... I got some nice brain company, amirite? 8D))
Back to top Go down
Juugo

Juugo

Tree Buddeh? =3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree Buddeh? =3   Tree Buddeh? =3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:39 pm

"I rarely forget about anyone..." He said, looking off still. "It's just been so quiet...it's very nice. Sasuke hasn't had us doing anything...since he decided to go back to Konoha. Just been wandering around the forest..." Juugo said, watching as another bird decided to make his free shoulder another sitting poach.

(( *snicker* I love my people...so much. xD ))
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

Tree Buddeh? =3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree Buddeh? =3   Tree Buddeh? =3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 1:51 pm

She smiled back at him, "Cool. I've just been trying to find out more about my mother and father..." She trailed off, frowning, "Not much, yet. I got taken in by a neighboring village of Konoha, though! It's really nice."
Back to top Go down
Juugo

Juugo

Tree Buddeh? =3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree Buddeh? =3   Tree Buddeh? =3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:01 pm

Juugo tilted his head a bit, "A neighboring village? Which one would that be?" He asked, racking his brain for the different villages that surrounded Konoha. "And, I'm very sorry if it sounds rude....what happened with your parents again? I'm not sure if you told me before..."
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

Tree Buddeh? =3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree Buddeh? =3   Tree Buddeh? =3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:05 pm

"Huh... I don't think I ever did tell you." She ignored the pang in her chest, "My mother and father disappeared immediately after I was born... mom supposedly died in childbirth, but..." she shook her head determinedly, "I don't think she did."

"Oh, I live in the Hidden Site Village!" She piped, glancing off. "It was just established a little bit ago, so... you probably haven't heard about it yet."
Back to top Go down
Juugo

Juugo

Tree Buddeh? =3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree Buddeh? =3   Tree Buddeh? =3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 3:29 pm

Juugo nodded, a small smile on his lips. "I hope you find them...being reunited is always a good thing..." He said, gently petting the bird who then decided to fly over onto Zumi.

"Hidden...Site? I've never heard of it...and I've been traveling a lot lately..." He said, shrugging a bit. "I'll have to go check it out some time..."
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

Tree Buddeh? =3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree Buddeh? =3   Tree Buddeh? =3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 4:04 pm

The younger girl raised her eyebrows, amused. "I'd love to give you a tour. I'd need the Saikoukage's permission, though."

Zumi let the bird nibble at her finger, "Where have you traveled to?" She inquired curiously, eyes focused on Juugo.
Back to top Go down
Juugo

Juugo

Tree Buddeh? =3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree Buddeh? =3   Tree Buddeh? =3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:20 am

"Saikoukage...that's...Roy, right?" Juugo asked, recalling running into her a while back.

"I've traveled everywhere really...it was mostly with Sasuke...but lately..I've been hanging around here in the forest...because I'm...a bit scared to get out of an area where Sasuke could calm me down..."
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

Tree Buddeh? =3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree Buddeh? =3   Tree Buddeh? =3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:37 pm

Zumi chuckled lightly, her brows scrunched slightly. "Ne, Juugo, you should have more confidence in yourself..." She stood on her tiptoes and patted his shoulder, "I'm sure you're doing a lot better now that you're out of that prison Orochimaru made." She spat the word "prison" with near anger.

((I read somewhere that he's 6'6''... =w=))
Back to top Go down
Juugo

Juugo

Tree Buddeh? =3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree Buddeh? =3   Tree Buddeh? =3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:58 pm

Juugo narrowed his eyes sadly, "I only wish...when I do lose my temper...people still get hurt..." He said, his voice soft. "Sasuke makes sure that side of me stays in check...I'm...very grateful for him."
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

Tree Buddeh? =3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree Buddeh? =3   Tree Buddeh? =3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:53 pm

Zumi's eyes softened, "I would be too, if I were you..." she trailed off, rubbing her temple thoughtfully. "I don't think I've ever met Sasuke Uchiha before... is he nice?" She inquired, curious.
Back to top Go down
Juugo

Juugo

Tree Buddeh? =3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree Buddeh? =3   Tree Buddeh? =3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:33 pm

Juugo smiled lightly and a small chuckle escaped his lips. "Sasuke? Nice? That's not necessarily the word I would use to associate him with. Though..." He paused, looking at the girl in front of him, "If he ever found someone I think he'd soften up a bit..."
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

Tree Buddeh? =3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree Buddeh? =3   Tree Buddeh? =3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:13 pm

Zumi raised an eyebrow, "A someone? As in a.... someone someone?" She grinned dreamily, "I think he already has." Of course, she was referring to Roy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tree Buddeh? =3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree Buddeh? =3   Tree Buddeh? =3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tree Buddeh? =3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HMA :: RP Time~ :: Konoha :: Just Outside The Village-
Jump to: