HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Shock Therapy! This'll be Good. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Shock Therapy! This'll be Good. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Shock Therapy! This'll be Good. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Shock Therapy! This'll be Good. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Shock Therapy! This'll be Good. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Shock Therapy! This'll be Good. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Shock Therapy! This'll be Good. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Shock Therapy! This'll be Good. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Shock Therapy! This'll be Good. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Shock Therapy! This'll be Good. I_vote_lcapShock Therapy! This'll be Good. I_voting_barShock Therapy! This'll be Good. I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Shock Therapy! This'll be Good. I_vote_lcapShock Therapy! This'll be Good. I_voting_barShock Therapy! This'll be Good. I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Shock Therapy! This'll be Good.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chunin
Chunin

Shock Therapy! This'll be Good. Empty
PostSubject: Shock Therapy! This'll be Good.   Shock Therapy! This'll be Good. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 6:12 pm

Paige entered lock-up and grinned. "Ohhh Hidan-douche, I have a surpriiiiiise~!"

She smirked and sent a spark his was, shocking him with 2000volts.

"Time for shock therapy!!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/mezalayla/
Zen | The Lawyer
Persuasive One :: Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: Shock Therapy! This'll be Good.   Shock Therapy! This'll be Good. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 6:24 pm

Lenore flew in and landed on Paige's shoulder, a note tied to her leg.

((I know what the note says- just untie it and I'll post.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/thegoldenage25/profile/
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Shock Therapy! This'll be Good.   Shock Therapy! This'll be Good. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 6:25 pm

Paige grinned and Lenore and took the note, reading it and petting the bird. "What a pretty girl you are Lenore."
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: Shock Therapy! This'll be Good.   Shock Therapy! This'll be Good. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 6:27 pm

Fuku-chuu~

I'm not going to stop you from doing this, mostly because I'm about to try and wrangle a kiss from Obito but I have a word of caution: I have it on good authority that you're the first one he's killing when he gets the chance. Use your judgement.

Zen.
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Shock Therapy! This'll be Good.   Shock Therapy! This'll be Good. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 6:33 pm

Daitouryou-kun~

I see you're point but I still find it fun. Also, TELL ME ALL ABOUT YOUR KISS WITH OBITO-CHAN! Now that I have that out of my system, who told you I'm the first he's killing? I thought it'd be Roy or Cooky. Why me and who told ya?

~Paige-chuu~

Paige sent the letter back to Zen. "Byee Lenore!"

The girl went back to shocking Hidan.
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Jashinist :: Akatsuki :: HMA Prisioner
Hidan

Location : With Itachi~ Having smex. :3 | *smaks Roy* Get the fuck out of here! | TTwTT It's true! *runs*

PostSubject: Re: Shock Therapy! This'll be Good.   Shock Therapy! This'll be Good. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 6:39 pm

Hidan sighed, ignoring the jolts he was being sent. "You know something girl...you're starting to get on my nerves..." He said, glaring at Paige, his violet eyes reflecting a blood thirst.
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Shock Therapy! This'll be Good.   Shock Therapy! This'll be Good. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 6:41 pm

"Well you know what, you're an asshole but you don't hear me complaining." She retorted, upping the voltage.
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Hidan

Location : With Itachi~ Having smex. :3 | *smaks Roy* Get the fuck out of here! | TTwTT It's true! *runs*

PostSubject: Re: Shock Therapy! This'll be Good.   Shock Therapy! This'll be Good. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 6:43 pm

Hidan twitched a bit, glaring before breaking the chains that he was in and grabbing Paige by her neck. "I'm not kidding. Get the FUCK out of here!" He said, "Or you'll be the next sacrifice!"
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: Shock Therapy! This'll be Good.   Shock Therapy! This'll be Good. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 6:44 pm

((Told you Fuku-chuu........-sing-song-))
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Shock Therapy! This'll be Good.   Shock Therapy! This'll be Good. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 6:47 pm

((hahahahahahaha. I'm not a dumb shit at all~))

Though she should have been scared, she's been in a worse situation so she was pretty much calm. "I think you should let go. Now."

Her eyes flickered between gold and their usual dark chocolate.
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: Shock Therapy! This'll be Good.   Shock Therapy! This'll be Good. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 6:51 pm

Lenore flew in and hovered above on Hidan's head and pecked viciously, making sure to fly up out of his reach.

She is , after all, Zen's bird. And Zen, despite being relatively weak, is protective of her friends.
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Shock Therapy! This'll be Good.   Shock Therapy! This'll be Good. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:03 pm

"You don't intimidate me bitch...and that bird isn't doing anything. Just being damn annoying." He said, glaring up at the bird and pulling out a kunai from inside his cloak. "You guys don't even check to see if I have a weapon on me...you actually trust me to just sit here?!"
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Shock Therapy! This'll be Good.   Shock Therapy! This'll be Good. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:05 pm

Paige's left eye remained brown, her right staying gold.

"I warned you." Her skin cracked and was electrically charged with about 4500volts, though they didn't effect her at all.
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Shock Therapy! This'll be Good.   Shock Therapy! This'll be Good. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:34 pm

Hidan chuckled a bit, the sensation giving him a kick. "Masochist...what the hell do you think that means?" He said, glaring at her. "Attacks are useless."
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Shock Therapy! This'll be Good.   Shock Therapy! This'll be Good. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:39 pm

The girl's expression was unreadable and she said nothing.

Paige then smirked and she sorta..chopped off the hand that was holding her throat. She pried it off and tossed it to the other side of the cell.

Her eyes were both brown again but she had her bow in hand and ready with an arrow. "Have fuuun."

She fired and next thing that happened is that Hidan was stuck to the was with a thousand electrically charged arrows.

The girl grabbed the coffee she'd had with her and then stepped out of his cell, locking the door and heading back upstairs, huming to herself and ignoring the tight sensation that lingered on her neck.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Shock Therapy! This'll be Good.   Shock Therapy! This'll be Good. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:46 am

Minoushje crossed Paige on the stairs, carrying Hidan's breakfast since everyone seems to forget that someone has to properly feed him.
When she came downstairs she found Hidan stuck to the wall.
"Aaah man..." She complained. "It's going to take me forever to fix him up... what in Heaven's name did you do to piss Paige off this much?"

The life of a medical-nin she has to patch people up even if she doesn't feel like it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Shock Therapy! This'll be Good.   Shock Therapy! This'll be Good. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:48 am

Paige finished her coffee and smirked after she passed Mino on the stairs. She'd probably get a lecture from Mino later about making a bloody mess and things like that.
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Shock Therapy! This'll be Good.   Shock Therapy! This'll be Good. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:12 am

Hidan groaned a bit, "THE FUCK? Can't you tone it down a bit? I mean seriously?!" He shouted, uncaring that this was one of the only people that might actually help him and not leave him to rot. "Damn...will you hurry up already?!"

(( *snicker* I forgot I was Hidan. >w>; ))
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Shock Therapy! This'll be Good.   Shock Therapy! This'll be Good. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:26 am

Minoushje just rolled her eyes.
"I thought you enjoyed pain, Hidan-kun." She said, trying her best to stay friendly. "Besides I'm going as fast as I can... unless you want me to yank them out all at once... which would be incredible painfull."

Minouhje broke another arrow off.
That was the only way to free Hidan without doing too much damage... if she would pull the arrows out she would enlarge the wounds. These arrows were like harpoons if you'd try to pull them out it would leave a large gaping wound that was difficult to heal.

At least his arms were free now.
"So what did you do to get Paige so angry, huh?" Minouhje asked, knowing that small talk could distract a patient from the pain.
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Shock Therapy! This'll be Good.   Shock Therapy! This'll be Good. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:31 am

Hidan glanced off, scoffing a bit. "Stupid skank, I told her I didn't want to deal with anyone today. She just had to push me though...bitch." He muttered, narrowing his eyes.

"SHIT! I don't care if I like the pain...you should try feeling this!"
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Shock Therapy! This'll be Good.   Shock Therapy! This'll be Good. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:48 am

Minoushje lightly smacked Hidan against his head.
"You're talking about my friends, Hidan-kun, please try to mind your language." She said friendly. "Anyway, I didn't mean to offend you, Hidan. And I'd rather not feel this, I'd die... you're the immortal one here, remember?"

She started to heal his arms hoping to ease his pain a bit before she started working on removing the arrows from his body... where the vital organs were.
"Just wondering but... did you notice one arrow actually pierced your heart?"
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Shock Therapy! This'll be Good.   Shock Therapy! This'll be Good. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:57 am

Hidan frowned a bit, "Geez...stupid. That's what that tinge in my chest was." He muttered, raising an eyebrow. "Is there anyway to speed this up...? At all?"
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Shock Therapy! This'll be Good.   Shock Therapy! This'll be Good. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:33 am

"Yes there is... but it'll hurt..." Minoushje said calmly.
She formed a few seals and several vines started growing, wrapping themselves around the arrows.
"Basically... the vines will break off all the arrows at once so all there's left to do for me is pull you off the remaining ends after which I can heal your wounds." She explained as she placed her hands on his shoulders.

A few moments later a loud snap could be heard and, as gently as possible, Minoushje managed to free Hidan.
Though both of them had forgotten one thing... Hidan wasn't exactly standing with his feet on the ground so when he came free he was basically too heavy for Minoushje.

So when Minoushje opened her eyes again She was lying on the floor with Hidan lying on top of her. Her cheeks turned bright red... this was embarrassing.

((I know she's dating Kotetsu... but I couldn't resist this XD))
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Shock Therapy! This'll be Good.   Shock Therapy! This'll be Good. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:09 am

Hidan grunted, looking down at Mino. "....Heh, didn't know you were kinky Mino." He said, smirking. "Well, I can deal~" He said, wrapping his arms around her hand smirking.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Shock Therapy! This'll be Good.   Shock Therapy! This'll be Good. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:25 am

Minoushje huffed in frustration.
"Don't get anything in your head!!" Minoushje said as she tried to struggle herself free. Sadly enough, even though she was strong, she wasn't as strong as Hidan.

"Hidan!!" She growled. "Get off!!"
She tried to wriggle herself free once more but it only seemed to amuse Hidan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shock Therapy! This'll be Good.   Shock Therapy! This'll be Good. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shock Therapy! This'll be Good.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next