HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
I CAN HAS SAND SIBS, YUS?! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
I CAN HAS SAND SIBS, YUS?! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
I CAN HAS SAND SIBS, YUS?! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
I CAN HAS SAND SIBS, YUS?! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
I CAN HAS SAND SIBS, YUS?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
I CAN HAS SAND SIBS, YUS?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
I CAN HAS SAND SIBS, YUS?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
I CAN HAS SAND SIBS, YUS?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
I CAN HAS SAND SIBS, YUS?! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
I CAN HAS SAND SIBS, YUS?! I_vote_lcapI CAN HAS SAND SIBS, YUS?! I_voting_barI CAN HAS SAND SIBS, YUS?! I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
I CAN HAS SAND SIBS, YUS?! I_vote_lcapI CAN HAS SAND SIBS, YUS?! I_voting_barI CAN HAS SAND SIBS, YUS?! I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

I CAN HAS SAND SIBS, YUS?!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

I CAN HAS SAND SIBS, YUS?! Empty
PostSubject: I CAN HAS SAND SIBS, YUS?!   I CAN HAS SAND SIBS, YUS?! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:28 am

Roy walked around, a bit bored and sighed. "...Alone again~. I absolutely LOVE this place." She said to herself, sighing a bit.

Stopping under a big tree, she sat down against it and looked up through the branches. "...Hm...I wonder if this whole this going on with the Konoha nins...not remembering us...happened to the people we met from a different village?" She thought outloud, sighing again and pulling out a small puppet, making it walk around a bit.

"...Dance cow dance..." She muttered to the puppet, though it was NOT a cow. =|
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Temari

Temari

PostSubject: Re: I CAN HAS SAND SIBS, YUS?!   I CAN HAS SAND SIBS, YUS?! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:48 am

Temari was entering Konoha when she saw a familiar face sitting in gloom. She smirked and walked over to the girl who had her head down.

"Hey, do I know you?" She joked.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: I CAN HAS SAND SIBS, YUS?!   I CAN HAS SAND SIBS, YUS?! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:53 am

Roy glanced up, the puppet pausing in her little dance. "...Temari...? HOLY SHIT!" She shouted, jumping up and glomping her to the ground. "It's been...WAY too long!"
Back to top Go down
Temari

Temari

PostSubject: Re: I CAN HAS SAND SIBS, YUS?!   I CAN HAS SAND SIBS, YUS?! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 12:22 pm

She giggled. "Damn right it has," She said. "You stopped visiting so I had to lug mine, Kankuro's, and Gaara's ass over here to see you skanks."

[[Skanks just seems like a Temari-word,, idky]]
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: I CAN HAS SAND SIBS, YUS?!   I CAN HAS SAND SIBS, YUS?! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 12:30 pm

"Well it's good to see you too hoe~." She replied, grinning. "So~..." She paused, "Didja come to town to see Shikamaru by any chance~?" She asked, smirking and nudging her lightly in the side.

Roy glanced around, 'The guys must be lagging...lazys. xD'

(( It does seem like her. ^^ While I've got my hoe. xD ))
Back to top Go down
Temari

Temari

PostSubject: Re: I CAN HAS SAND SIBS, YUS?!   I CAN HAS SAND SIBS, YUS?! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 12:33 pm

Temari smirked. "Only if you came down to see Sasuke." She replied with a nudge back.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: I CAN HAS SAND SIBS, YUS?!   I CAN HAS SAND SIBS, YUS?! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 12:52 pm

Roy frowned a bit, "I did...but..." She sighed, "I think I should try and...find someone else?" She sweatdropped, knowing that was a total lie. "You need to kick Shikamaru into shape! He's not at the point of being a none sexist!"
Back to top Go down
Temari

Temari

PostSubject: Re: I CAN HAS SAND SIBS, YUS?!   I CAN HAS SAND SIBS, YUS?! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 1:03 pm

"Please, Shikamaru is just putting on the facade because he missed me." She joked but became serious. "Someone else? What did that angst meister do?" She frowned. "You two are so cute together, why would you need anyone else? Was it one of his fans bothering you?"
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: I CAN HAS SAND SIBS, YUS?!   I CAN HAS SAND SIBS, YUS?! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 1:08 pm

Roy laughed a bit, "Yup...that actually would sound like Shika." She said, shaking her head. "...It's...not one of his 'fans'...it's more...Sasuke himself." She said, sighing a bit. "I know...that he's got things he says he has to get done...and he doesn't want to let anyone in..." She paused, scratching the back of her head. "But it's agrivating that he won't open up to me..."
Back to top Go down
Temari

Temari

PostSubject: Re: I CAN HAS SAND SIBS, YUS?!   I CAN HAS SAND SIBS, YUS?! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 2:21 pm

Temari sat down next to Roy. "Well guys are stupid and have a hard time opening up unlike us girls." She said. "That plus Sasuke's issue is a lot." She smiled. "I'm sure he's just getting used to having someone care for him. It's been a while since his family has gone and he's had to fend for himself between then and now. Don't worry, I'm sure he'll open up. He's just going through an akward stage of coming back here."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: I CAN HAS SAND SIBS, YUS?!   I CAN HAS SAND SIBS, YUS?! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 2:33 pm

Roy turned to her, blubery, "I LOVE YOU TEMARI!" She shouted, hugging her tightly. "How the hell do you always know what to say? It's like you're a genius." She added, grinning widely.
Back to top Go down
Temari

Temari

PostSubject: Re: I CAN HAS SAND SIBS, YUS?!   I CAN HAS SAND SIBS, YUS?! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 2:48 pm

Temari chuckled while patting Roy's back. "I only preach the truth." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: I CAN HAS SAND SIBS, YUS?!   I CAN HAS SAND SIBS, YUS?! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 2:55 pm

"I'm so glad that you've come back. It's been to long." She said, smiling. "So! Where...are the other two losers?"
Back to top Go down
Temari

Temari

PostSubject: Re: I CAN HAS SAND SIBS, YUS?!   I CAN HAS SAND SIBS, YUS?! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 3:40 pm

Temari shrugged lazily. "Who knows? They took off in different directions as soon as we got here, damn boys didn't think twice of leaving me alone!" She placed hands on her hips with an emphasized 'hmph' while trying not to laugh at herself.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: I CAN HAS SAND SIBS, YUS?!   I CAN HAS SAND SIBS, YUS?! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 3:44 pm

Roy laughed a bit, "Jerks...can't even come to say hi. Maybe~ I should fuck with their minds a bit? Invade and talk with them?" She asked, tilting her head a bit, that same crappy innocent smile on her face once more.
Back to top Go down
Temari

Temari

PostSubject: Re: I CAN HAS SAND SIBS, YUS?!   I CAN HAS SAND SIBS, YUS?! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 3:49 pm

Temari chuckled. "I miss the days when we made Kakuro think he heard voices."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: I CAN HAS SAND SIBS, YUS?!   I CAN HAS SAND SIBS, YUS?! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 3:56 pm

"I bet...if I tried it right now...he wouldn't remember it was me..." She said, tilting her head a bit. "But, Gaara would...I bet he'd remember me. Panda Boy..."
Back to top Go down
Temari

Temari

PostSubject: Re: I CAN HAS SAND SIBS, YUS?!   I CAN HAS SAND SIBS, YUS?! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 4:45 pm

Temari chuckled. "You have no idea how annoyed he gets when we call him that now."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: I CAN HAS SAND SIBS, YUS?!   I CAN HAS SAND SIBS, YUS?! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 4:49 pm

Roy grins, "Well...lets get him over here, yus?" She said, closing her eyes for a moment, connecting her mind with Gaara's. 'Oh Panda-Chan~'
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Kazekage
Kazekage
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: I CAN HAS SAND SIBS, YUS?!   I CAN HAS SAND SIBS, YUS?! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 5:11 pm

Gaara appeared immediately in a gentle rustling of sand, almost glaring at Roy. "Please refrain from calling me that," he said quietly, folding his arms. "What do you need from me?"
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: I CAN HAS SAND SIBS, YUS?!   I CAN HAS SAND SIBS, YUS?! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 5:16 pm

Roy grinned at Temari, "Heh, still pisses him off alright!" She said, standing up and dusting herself off. "Panda-Chan~!" She said, dashing and attaching to Gaara, almost Chibi style.

:3
Back to top Go down
Temari

Temari

PostSubject: Re: I CAN HAS SAND SIBS, YUS?!   I CAN HAS SAND SIBS, YUS?! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 5:18 pm

Temari stiffled a chuckle. "He's popular with the girls lately."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: I CAN HAS SAND SIBS, YUS?!   I CAN HAS SAND SIBS, YUS?! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 5:20 pm

"Really? Does little Gaara have girlies chasin after him~?" She asked, grinning and ruffling his hair. "Been a while, ne?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Kazekage
Kazekage
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: I CAN HAS SAND SIBS, YUS?!   I CAN HAS SAND SIBS, YUS?! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 5:23 pm

Gaara sighed, his forehead scrunching slightly. "Yes, it has..." He glanced at his sister in confusion, "How am I popular with the ladies...?"

((AWH HE'S SO DENSE :3))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: I CAN HAS SAND SIBS, YUS?!   I CAN HAS SAND SIBS, YUS?! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 5:25 pm

Roy smiled, "Heh...you're just so cute buddy. That's how you get the ladies." She said, patting his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I CAN HAS SAND SIBS, YUS?!   I CAN HAS SAND SIBS, YUS?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I CAN HAS SAND SIBS, YUS?!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HMA :: RP Time~ :: Konoha :: Just Outside The Village-
Jump to: