HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? I_vote_lcapHow did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? I_voting_barHow did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? I_vote_lcapHow did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? I_voting_barHow did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden??

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? Empty
PostSubject: How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden??   How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 1:44 am

Minoushje sat at the base of a tree, her eyes closed.
She was waiting for Zumi to arrive, Minoushje was suppose to train her the only problem was she had no idea how to do that...

She can't teach her everything she knows because most of the jutsu are a family secret. It's not that she doesn't want to, it's simply the fact that she can't. She learned that on her last family visit.

Oh well, at least I can start with the basics.

The warm sun on her face was really comfortable, if her student wouldn't come soon she'd fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden??   How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 4:12 pm

Zumi suddenly stopped jogging in place, catching sight of her mentor under a tree quite a ways down the field. Her eyes widened, "Oh! Wrong place..." She gathered her stuff and ran over to Minoushje, bowing. "Gomenasai, Mino-sensei... I'm here!" She threw out a weird, Lee-like pose and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden??   How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:32 am

Minoushje opened one eye and smiled.
"I suppose I can't just let you run laps, can I now?" She said while standing up.

"First things first... tell me how much you know or can do... concerning your basic ninja skills I mean. You need to improve those first before we start with the medical training."
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden??   How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 3:30 pm

Zumi grinned and plopped down in front of her sensei, "I can easily walk on water or up a vertical surface. My chakra control could be improved, though. Sometimes I have trouble letting it flow smoothly through my hands or feet."

She pulled some water from the ground and began to play with it in her hands while she thought, unfolding her legs. "My taijutsu ability leaves much to be desired," she paused, "I've been concentrating mainly on my Keke Genkai, since it only awoke in me three years ago."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden??   How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 1:44 am

Minoushje's eye slightly twitched as Zumi started playing around with water.
"Well, your chakra control can be improved through meditation. Though it all depends on your concentration."

She formed some seals.
"If you are easily distracted..."

A vine shoots up from the ground splashing the ball of water in between Zumi's hands apart.

"...you could get in serious trouble. Now... tell me something about that Kekkei Genkai of yours."
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden??   How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 2:43 pm

Zumi's eyes widened a fraction; she nodded slightly, lowering her hands, "What do you need to know, Mino-sensei?"
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden??   How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 12:45 am

"Basic stuff... what does it do? Once I know that, I might be able to add it in the training."

(seriously I'm not thinking clearly today))
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden??   How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 2:10 pm

(('Tis a foggy-brain day today.))

"Ah..." She smiled and tied her hair back from her face before continuing, "Well, it involves 'bending' (she made air quotes around the word) water into different shapes... or you could say I can move it with certain gestures. I know a lot of tai chi, since it's very closely related to the moves used in water bending."

She tapped her chin, "I'm able to freeze it [water] and slice through things, like rock... I'm still working on that, though. Water has a natural healing effect on the body, so I'm probably best suited for medical duties."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden??   How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 4:26 am

((Isn't that from Avatar?? Water bending...))

"Impressive..." minoushje mumbles. "...if you're able to freeze it that means you have a second, more dormant, nature namely wind. Just like earth is my second nature."

She had to think about this, it wasn't the first time she helped someone with training. However it had been several years.
"Alright... you know the theory so you won't need my help with that. I cannot help you with meditating, a waterfall is the only thing that might help you with that. So I guess that leaves working on your strength... if that is improved there won't be the need to call for help in critical situations. Only when I feel you're strong enough I'll start working on the medical training."

A small smile showed on Minoushje's face.
"I guess that means I can let you run laps. Have fun..."
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden??   How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 5:29 pm

Zumi's face lit up and she grinned, "All right!" She paused, sweatdropping. "Um, how many would that be, sensei?"
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden??   How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 3:18 am

Minoushje grinned.
"Until I can say you can stop..."

She sat down underneath the tree and closed her eyes.
Alright so she was a bit of a lazy sensei...
Maybe I ought to ask, Kakashi-senpai or Gai for help. She thought. They have experience with training others...
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden??   How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 10:52 am

Zumi grinned once more and bowed, "All right then, sensei..." She pulled a water bottle from her back and began to run.
Back to top Go down
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

PostSubject: Re: How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden??   How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 11:10 pm

Kakashi strolled up, book in hand. He spotted Minoushje under a tree and went over to her, "Hello Mino-san." He greeted. He sheilded his eyes and watched ZUmi running, "...Are you training her?"
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden??   How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 12:02 am

"That's the idea... yes." Minoushje replied smiling. "Though I'm not as creative as you are, Kakashi-senpai. You always had these fun ways to train and all I could come up with..." She pointed at Zumi. "...is making her run laps around the training field."

Minoushje smiled when Zumi passed her for the third time.
"I can't keep her running forever... any ideas?" She said while looking up at her senpai.

It was then she noticed the book he was still holding in his hands. She jumped up and pulled it from his hand.
"Can't you at least read the older books from the 'Icha Icha' series?" She called out offended. "I should burn this one..."
Even after telling Kakashi the truth about that book, that she basically is the main character, he stilll reads it... can anyone say awkward?
Back to top Go down
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

PostSubject: Re: How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden??   How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 12:06 am

Kakashi blinked at the sudden absence of his beloved book, "The older ones hold no more joy as the newer ones Mino-san." He said, eyeing his book.

He watched as Zumi continued running, "Tell me some things about her. THen perhaps I can think of a suitable training idea for her."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden??   How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 12:32 am

"That might be the case..." Minoushje said as she put the book in her pouch. "...but at least they don't contain characters you actually know... well, sort of..."

"Well in time I'm going to train her as a medical-nin but before that's possible her basics need to be improved. Her chakra nature is water but she has a secondary wind nature and is capable of using ice moves because of that. We should mainly focus on her chakra control and her stamina... learning jutsu will come in time. Or at least that's my idea."
Back to top Go down
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

PostSubject: Re: How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden??   How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 12:41 am

Kakashi sighed as he watched the book disappear into her back pouch, "...I have a few more copies at home Mino-san. Don't you worry ^^"

He nodded thoughtfully, "And a good idea it is...There is always my simple chakra control lesson of running up a tree. Simple enough for the likes of us, but it should be a challenge for her." He chuckled, remembering putting team 7 through the same ordeal. "And since she is going to become a medic-nin, her strength will have to be fairly high. We can let her carry backpacks up the tree once she's learned to control her chakra. That shouold improve her stamina..."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden??   How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 1:00 am

Minoushje send a glare in Kakashi's direction as she took the book once again and chucked it at his head.
"I hate you, Kakashi-senpai." She muttered though she didn't really meant it. She couldn't hate her senpai even if she actually tried.

When Zumi passed them for the... uhh... let's just say Minoushje lost count... Minoushje stopped her.
"Zumi-chan, Kakashi-senpai is going to help you with training... he has more expierence with it... being old and all." Minoushje said grinning.

That was the only thing she could tease him with... the fact that he was nearing his thirties and was still very, very, single.
Back to top Go down
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

PostSubject: Re: How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden??   How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 1:09 am

Smiling, Kakashi caught it easily, putting it in the safety of his own back pouch, "You don't hate Mino-san~"

Kakashi anger-veined slightly, "Yes Zumi, with my intellect and expierence, I shall be helping you."

Kakashi just hasn't found the right gal yet...
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden??   How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 1:46 am

Minoushje placed a hand in front of her mouth to try and hold back the laughter... and failed miserably.

"Don't worry, Kakashi-senpai, you could always start a bachelor club with Gai..."

*rofl*
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden??   How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 2:59 pm

Zumi stopped in front of them and drained the rest of her water, wiping her mouth and smiling at Kakashi. "Thank you, Kakashi-sensei," was her grateful reply.

She had to admit, running laps wasn't very appealing anymore to her.
Back to top Go down
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

PostSubject: Re: How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden??   How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 3:50 pm

Kakashi glared slightly at Minoushje, "I don't think I'll do anything with Gai involving the oppisite sex...I'll find one soon." He mumbled the last part.

He turned back to Zumi and smiled, "It's nothing Zumi."
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden??   How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 3:59 pm

((LOL To reply to your question asked a page ago, Mino. . . Yus, I pawned the water bending thing from Avatar. Thought it was quite cool when I was a fan girl. xD))

She rocked back and forth on her feet, "So... the tree thing now, right?"
Back to top Go down
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

PostSubject: Re: How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden??   How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 4:06 pm

Kakashi nodded, "Right!" He walked over to a tree and turned back to Zumi, "You need to learn to control your chakra, yes? Then this will be the perfect exercise." He walked up the tree, sitting on a higher branch, "You must channel all your chakra to your feet. The balance must be perfect. If there is to much, you make a dent with your foot, if there is too little, you fall off the tree...Any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden??   How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 4:26 pm

"All of my chakra?" She asked questionably, cocking her head at Kakashi. She shrugged, "Okay..."

Zumi placed a foot on the tree trunk, then the other, taking very small baby steps. She wobbled momentarily, arms flailng. "W-WOAH!" Then she regained her balance.

Then she fell. "AW, DAMN!" She swore, coughing slightly as she sat up, rubbing her back. "I'm trying again," she said, determined to make it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden??   How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How did I get to be a sensei all of a sudden??
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HMA :: RP Time~ :: Konoha :: Training Grounds-
Jump to: