HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
TEH HOLY MYSTERIOUS NOTE~ :O I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
TEH HOLY MYSTERIOUS NOTE~ :O I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
TEH HOLY MYSTERIOUS NOTE~ :O I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
TEH HOLY MYSTERIOUS NOTE~ :O I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
TEH HOLY MYSTERIOUS NOTE~ :O I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
TEH HOLY MYSTERIOUS NOTE~ :O I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
TEH HOLY MYSTERIOUS NOTE~ :O I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
TEH HOLY MYSTERIOUS NOTE~ :O I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
TEH HOLY MYSTERIOUS NOTE~ :O I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
TEH HOLY MYSTERIOUS NOTE~ :O I_vote_lcapTEH HOLY MYSTERIOUS NOTE~ :O I_voting_barTEH HOLY MYSTERIOUS NOTE~ :O I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
TEH HOLY MYSTERIOUS NOTE~ :O I_vote_lcapTEH HOLY MYSTERIOUS NOTE~ :O I_voting_barTEH HOLY MYSTERIOUS NOTE~ :O I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

TEH HOLY MYSTERIOUS NOTE~ :O

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

TEH HOLY MYSTERIOUS NOTE~ :O Empty
PostSubject: TEH HOLY MYSTERIOUS NOTE~ :O   TEH HOLY MYSTERIOUS NOTE~ :O I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:39 pm

Zumi walked past the Akatsuki's front door once more desperately casually; her mysterious note was still unopened. It still fluttered in the soft wind forlornly, not having been touched since Zumi had taped it to the wall. She sighed in frustration and plopped down against the worn rock face, a scowl clouding her features.

"Where are you, Itachi?" She wondered aloud, drawing her legs close to her chest. She rested her chin on her knees, her eyelids drooping as the day wore on.

((We need an Itachi! Dx))
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: TEH HOLY MYSTERIOUS NOTE~ :O   TEH HOLY MYSTERIOUS NOTE~ :O I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:23 am

Itachi remained silent as the strange, pale-haired girl once again knocked on the Akatsuki front door. ('Since when have we even HAD a door?' He thought, dumbfounded.)

'This girl just doesn't know when to give up, does she?' He eyed her cautiously; he'd lived long enough to know not to underestimate people. His defenses still raised, he was instantly standing at the female's side, blood red eyes narrowed.

"What do you want?"

((*salute* Your wish is my command~! 8D))
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: TEH HOLY MYSTERIOUS NOTE~ :O   TEH HOLY MYSTERIOUS NOTE~ :O I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:35 pm

Zumi didn't bother looking up at the mysterious figure, "Don't kill me; I'm not a ninja... Well, you could kill me, but that wouldn't really do any good for the world. Or it would---" She paused, replaying the man's deep, black-velvet voice through her head. She nearly fell over with shock.

"O-oh, uh... You're Itachi... Um..." she stammered, bolting upright and ripping the note off the rock face. She stuffed it back in her pocket and made an about face, "I-I'm sorry for bothering you..." she trailed off, her face blotchy with red coloration as she began to walk off.

I'm so stupid, she thought angrily, speeding up. As if he'd even... forget it.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: TEH HOLY MYSTERIOUS NOTE~ :O   TEH HOLY MYSTERIOUS NOTE~ :O I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 12:41 am

Itachi watched with an apathetic expression as Zumi quickly scurried off. Without saying another word, he simply returned into the hideout, unconcerned with her sudden departure.

'Strange girl...'

((What'd you expect, d00d? It's ITACHI. ._.))
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: TEH HOLY MYSTERIOUS NOTE~ :O   TEH HOLY MYSTERIOUS NOTE~ :O I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 2:31 pm

Zumi felt like throwing herself to the ground and throwing a temper tantrum. She hated, absolutely hated her behavior in the past five minutes.

"Ack, I am SO stupid!" she exclaimed, pinching her nose in frustration, "Not to mention sick!" Her hand slipped into her pocket and pulled the now crumpled note from it. She slowly opened it, reading it, re-reading it, and re-re-reading it.

All it was asking for was pocky.

She swore and plopped down next to the suddenly-spawned river next to her, picking up a stick and drawing little squiggly patterns in the sand. "I want a friend to confide in," she sniffed, stuffing the note back into her pocket.

((Cooky-san, you know I hoped he would do something else, but in my heart of hearts I knew he'd do exactly what you made him do. Now that was confusing. xDD))
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Traveler :: Himokage
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: TEH HOLY MYSTERIOUS NOTE~ :O   TEH HOLY MYSTERIOUS NOTE~ :O I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:13 pm

((Ohoho~ you guessed it was me, did you~? 8D

He's a strange man, our dear Itachi. If you actually talked to him, he would have acted differently. >w>))
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/CookysNCreem
Obito Uchiha

Obito Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: TEH HOLY MYSTERIOUS NOTE~ :O   TEH HOLY MYSTERIOUS NOTE~ :O I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:44 pm

WARNING SPAM ALERT...

(( Cooky...I told her it was you. *sighs* Dummy...^^; ))
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: TEH HOLY MYSTERIOUS NOTE~ :O   TEH HOLY MYSTERIOUS NOTE~ :O I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 3:00 am

SPAM MAKES BABY JESUS CRY. D:

((...Well, shit. Make me look like an idiot, then. xD))
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/CookysNCreem
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: TEH HOLY MYSTERIOUS NOTE~ :O   TEH HOLY MYSTERIOUS NOTE~ :O I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 3:59 pm

((Yeah, it kinda does, but that's okay; we can be idiots together! In that nudist colony on the border of Canada! 8D))

Zumi frowned at herself; just because she was shy didn't mean she had to be a coward... She stood up and marched back to the lair, knocking on the door raptly and waiting for someone to answer.

I mean, seriously. She needed some pocky and she had 2 good reasons to beg for it from the Akatsuki: 1) HMA had run out, and 2) chocolate helps keep a girl mildly calm during that time of the month. So, her jaw was set with determination and her hands were planted on her hips as she waited for someone to answer the door.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: TEH HOLY MYSTERIOUS NOTE~ :O   TEH HOLY MYSTERIOUS NOTE~ :O I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 4:18 pm

(( YES!! NUDIST COLONY!!!! <333333 ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: TEH HOLY MYSTERIOUS NOTE~ :O   TEH HOLY MYSTERIOUS NOTE~ :O I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:34 pm

((WE MUST ALL CONFORM TO TEH NUDIST COLONY! *fistpump*))

Itachi, who was doing one of his crossword puzzles at that present moment, peered at the noise coming from the closed door with a scowl. Raising from his seat and opening it once more, he stared down at the intruder from over his glasses. (The lack of sight came with the Mangekyo Sharingan. Hint hint, little brother.)

He took in the pale-blonde hair and short stature of Zumi with a flash of recognition in his blood red orbs. "...Oh, it's you." He deadpanned, eyes narrowing behind his glasses. "What do you want this time, girl?"

((*looks at colours in post* ...IT'S CHRISTMAS! 8D))
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: TEH HOLY MYSTERIOUS NOTE~ :O   TEH HOLY MYSTERIOUS NOTE~ :O I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 2:36 pm

Zumi barely resisted the temptation to cower instinctively when Itachi's dominating eyes stared into her depths. She shuddered and rubbed the goose bumps that had sprung up on her arms.

She grudgingly tore her gaze from his, "I was just wondering if you had any chocolate-flavored pocky available; I need it for..." she paused, embarrassed, "um, womanly reasons, I guess....? HMA ran out and I had to drop something off here anyway, so...." she trailed off hesitantly, keeping her eyes locked on the mesh of the Akatsuki doormat.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: TEH HOLY MYSTERIOUS NOTE~ :O   TEH HOLY MYSTERIOUS NOTE~ :O I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 11:18 pm

Itachi eyed the girl, crossing his arms. Did he really need to know all that information about her... monthly friend? No. No, he did not. "...Do what you want." He finally grunted, angling his body away from the door frame to let her in. "Everyone else from that stupid organization seems to let themselves in at their pleasure, so I don't see how you're any different."

With that said, the Uchiha simply returned to his crossword puzzle laid out across the small kitchen table, pushing his glasses back up his nose and picking up his pen once more.
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: TEH HOLY MYSTERIOUS NOTE~ :O   TEH HOLY MYSTERIOUS NOTE~ :O I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:22 pm

Zumi ignored Itachi's derivative name for her cult group, bowing to him slightly and walking past him. "Thank you, sir."

She paused and backtracked, glancing at the repeatedly crossed out blank on his crossword. She scrutinized the clue, thinking.

4. something that eases pain or makes people forget their troubles; ex. singing, playing an instrument, reading

"That's 'nepenthe'," she pointed out, grinning as she skipped back into the pantry to search for pocky.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: TEH HOLY MYSTERIOUS NOTE~ :O   TEH HOLY MYSTERIOUS NOTE~ :O I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:08 pm

Itachi stared at Zumi from over his glasses, before peering down at the puzzle once more. He frowned, before smirking at the girl. "Actually, nepenthe was a drug first used in Homer's Odyssey, but that can also be the definition."

Writing the world in his graceful handwriting, the Uchiha looked over at Zumi through the corner of his eye, before staring at his crossword once more, voice soft.

"...Thank you."

((This is about as fluffy and kind as Itachi gets. I'd take what I could get. xD))
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: TEH HOLY MYSTERIOUS NOTE~ :O   TEH HOLY MYSTERIOUS NOTE~ :O I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 2:00 pm

((LOL. I should know... He only smiles for Sasuke. ._.))

Zumi's face brightened with one of her biggest smiles, "No problem," She pulled a packet of pocky from the large box and waved before exiting. "Thanks, Itachi-san! Bye~"
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: TEH HOLY MYSTERIOUS NOTE~ :O   TEH HOLY MYSTERIOUS NOTE~ :O I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:00 pm

((And that was when he was 13, too. XD))

Itachi simply grunted in ackknowledgement, eyes still glued to his crossword puzzles.

However, as soon as he heard the door shut, a small, almost invisible smile curled his lips.

'What a... strange girl.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TEH HOLY MYSTERIOUS NOTE~ :O   TEH HOLY MYSTERIOUS NOTE~ :O I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TEH HOLY MYSTERIOUS NOTE~ :O
Page 1 of 1