HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Random Topic:: What's Your default pic thinking/say I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Random Topic:: What's Your default pic thinking/say I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Random Topic:: What's Your default pic thinking/say I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Random Topic:: What's Your default pic thinking/say I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Random Topic:: What's Your default pic thinking/say I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Random Topic:: What's Your default pic thinking/say I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Random Topic:: What's Your default pic thinking/say I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Random Topic:: What's Your default pic thinking/say I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Random Topic:: What's Your default pic thinking/say I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Random Topic:: What's Your default pic thinking/say I_vote_lcapRandom Topic:: What's Your default pic thinking/say I_voting_barRandom Topic:: What's Your default pic thinking/say I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Random Topic:: What's Your default pic thinking/say I_vote_lcapRandom Topic:: What's Your default pic thinking/say I_voting_barRandom Topic:: What's Your default pic thinking/say I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Random Topic:: What's Your default pic thinking/say

Go down 
+4
Himokage | Cooky
Minoushje
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

Random Topic:: What's Your default pic thinking/say Empty
PostSubject: Random Topic:: What's Your default pic thinking/say   Random Topic:: What's Your default pic thinking/say I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 7:54 pm

Haha,, Bored??

Well,, my topic is simple.. I'll start first~

Well . . . it's easy to deduce she is a prostitute of some sort,, probably working for Cooky [[>.> I see your pimp-hand raised tharr]] and she has a cig in her mouth.. Her eyes contradict her body language.. She's in a confident,, sexy,, pose but her eyes seem to hold some shred of innocence her body gave up long ago.. They seem longing with desire,, a desire she hasn't had but has hope for which is a reason why I chose this picutre.. Her hair sweeps over her eyes which is the only thing worth covering,, as evident.. They also reflect something unsure,, as if questioning or something..

And . . . well,, thats all I have for now..

=] I'll add some more later but that's the general idea.. Why did you pick yours?? Whats it saying??
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/BellaNena13/profile
Zen | The Lawyer
Persuasive One :: Lawyer
Persuasive One :: Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: Random Topic:: What's Your default pic thinking/say   Random Topic:: What's Your default pic thinking/say I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 8:37 pm

I changed mine because I felt the first one was a bit....weak. This one has a slightly shy presence but her expression has an intelligent and calm sense. Her clothes are attractive yet minimal. Really, I fell in love with her gray eyes and the little black ribbon in her hair. She seems capable yet slightly lonely. -ponders- I like it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/thegoldenage25/profile/
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Random Topic:: What's Your default pic thinking/say   Random Topic:: What's Your default pic thinking/say I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 2:36 am

Hmm I guess I chose this one cause it fits the role of Minoushje.

She leaning a bit back which says to me something like:
"I don't wish to fight you, but I'll defend myself if I must."
She's a medical nin who deep inside really doesn't like to fight at all. But don't think she won't do it.

Last edited by minoushje on Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Himokage | Cooky
Traveler :: Himokage
Traveler :: Himokage
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Random Topic:: What's Your default pic thinking/say   Random Topic:: What's Your default pic thinking/say I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 5:53 am

Whoa~ look at you all getting philosophical on me. >w> And yes, Nena, you do work for me. I expect my weekly pay on my desk by Monday.

Anyway. Mine is, obviously, a wanderer. Probably very poor, thus the tattered clothes and lack of supplies. She's a smoker, which explains the tobacco pipe. Her conical straw hat is pulled down over her eyes, so she's probably in deep thought... haunted by her past, perhaps, only able to keep walking on through the anonymous faces and nameless villages to escape it.

I picked this picture for my character because it fit perfectly -- someone with a secret, someone with a desperate need to forget and to find.

...Wow. Now look at ME getting all philosophical. ._.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/CookysNCreem
Koehven
ANBU
ANBU
Koehven

PostSubject: Re: Random Topic:: What's Your default pic thinking/say   Random Topic:: What's Your default pic thinking/say I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 5:49 am

umm mine doesn't have any cool reasoning behind it. I drew it and It looks like my character..that's it. Though I do hate the scan quality, but hey I don't have another scanner so I can't complain..

I guess what it says about the character is that she is carefree and enjoys the small things in life, like fall leaves, and wouldn't normally be considered a ninja but hey that's good for sneak attacks right? I'll probably draw a new one, I have one I love but our scanner is broke and I don't have another way to get it on right now...*pouts* it's pretty and very festive with kimono and everything!
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/Koehven/profile/
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Random Topic:: What's Your default pic thinking/say   Random Topic:: What's Your default pic thinking/say I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 12:34 pm

Y'all are so cute and everything. 8D

I guess...I should tell mine, ne?

Alright, reason number one I chose this piccy for Roy was cause me and one of my friends got really bored on day and decided to try and find ourselves in anime form...and obviously this was me. ^^

What she is saying is, "No music, no life." ...I was and am still in band, and music is probably always going to be a big part of my life.

The mini-skirt really sealed the deal, cause...I adore them...they make me smile. <3 (( Lol...and it's obvious why my nickname came from Roy Mustang, ne? ))

My hair used to be black and short...though it's changed now, but I still think the piccy suits Roy.

She looks very bored and pissed off, and she's listening to an ipod...I love it!

._. So...my reasoning is cause of music really. xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: Random Topic:: What's Your default pic thinking/say   Random Topic:: What's Your default pic thinking/say I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 2:28 pm

EXPLANATION TIEM~! 8D

Zumi's kinda like my alter ego, I guess? She's supposed to have curly, shoulder-length hair, though this can be the "BEFORE", right? :] We'll pretend she has some revelation some day and goes "all-natural"; stops straightening her hair, cuts it short, stuff like that....

((I've found the perfect picture; I'll put it up sometime if it's all right =D))

I picked this photo because of the girl's expression and the clothing; Zumi is portrayed as a playful, mischievous girl who loves to speak in confusing ways, and here she looks somewhat like an enigma with that knowing half-smile on her face.

Her long sleeves were perfect, too; Zumi is supposed to be quite self-conscious about a long scar that runs along her forearm. It was from an accident in her childhood.

So yeah, that's really it... Look at all the big words I used! I'm so proud of my 13-year old self 8D
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

Location : In my basement...reading Manga. @.@ So many to read before I can buy more!

PostSubject: Re: Random Topic:: What's Your default pic thinking/say   Random Topic:: What's Your default pic thinking/say I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 6:11 pm

Eheh...I'd love to use big words to explain my picture...but I just can't. XD Band fried my brain...er, FROZE my brain. [Yay for cold weather and practice out on the field. XD]

So, anyways, I always seem to find anime pictures of what I wish I could look like in an anime. So, it's basically me, but what I want to look more like. The brown hair, and matching brown eyes go so well with her character. I mean, all of the Nara's have some brown/brown going on. And they're doe-eyes. [Lame pun! xD]

The way her sleeve is hanging off of her left shoulder, to me, says that she's lazy and carefree about the way she dresses. And the flower hair clip in her hair gives her a more grown-up look, even though her eyes make her look younger. The lack of a bra is the only thing that would work for me. >.> I need the support, kthnx.

I dunno, was that good enough? Oh, and even though I don't really like pink, I'm in love with her kimono. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/EightRedRoses
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Topic:: What's Your default pic thinking/say   Random Topic:: What's Your default pic thinking/say I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Topic:: What's Your default pic thinking/say
Page 1 of 1