HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Cooky's Goin' On Another-- wait, whut. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Cooky's Goin' On Another-- wait, whut. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Cooky's Goin' On Another-- wait, whut. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Cooky's Goin' On Another-- wait, whut. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Cooky's Goin' On Another-- wait, whut. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Cooky's Goin' On Another-- wait, whut. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Cooky's Goin' On Another-- wait, whut. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Cooky's Goin' On Another-- wait, whut. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Cooky's Goin' On Another-- wait, whut. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Cooky's Goin' On Another-- wait, whut. I_vote_lcapCooky's Goin' On Another-- wait, whut. I_voting_barCooky's Goin' On Another-- wait, whut. I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Cooky's Goin' On Another-- wait, whut. I_vote_lcapCooky's Goin' On Another-- wait, whut. I_voting_barCooky's Goin' On Another-- wait, whut. I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Cooky's Goin' On Another-- wait, whut.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Himokage | Cooky
Traveler :: Himokage
Himokage | Cooky

Cooky's Goin' On Another-- wait, whut. Empty
PostSubject: Cooky's Goin' On Another-- wait, whut.   Cooky's Goin' On Another-- wait, whut. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:46 pm

Cooky glanced around the crappy town the main HMA building resided in from the view of the rooftop, sweatdropping at the lack of members present and scratching her head. She shrugged, sitting down cross-legged on the roof and folding her arms over her chest.

"Uh... wow. And they say I wander off too much... hypocrites." She glanced down at the note Roy left in her office, facepalming at the words present.

'Gone to Akatsuki. Don't wait up~! Roy.'

The VP blinked several times, before sighing, head falling on an angle in frustration. "I never realised how quiet this place is without everyone here... what a buzz kill."
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/CookysNCreem
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Cooky's Goin' On Another-- wait, whut.   Cooky's Goin' On Another-- wait, whut. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 6:11 pm

Nena, who was pretty much stalking Cooky at the moment, watched from afar while trying not to 'AWWW~.' at Cooky's words. She does care about us!
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/BellaNena13/profile
Zen | The Lawyer
Persuasive One :: Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: Cooky's Goin' On Another-- wait, whut.   Cooky's Goin' On Another-- wait, whut. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 8:47 pm

Zen slowly snuck up behind Nena.

"Is the veep having an emo moment?" she whispered.

She tilted her head.

"That's so cute!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/thegoldenage25/profile/
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

Location : In my basement...reading Manga. @.@ So many to read before I can buy more!

PostSubject: Re: Cooky's Goin' On Another-- wait, whut.   Cooky's Goin' On Another-- wait, whut. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 11:16 pm

Nikki walked right past Zen and Nena, making her way toward Cooky. She looked distressed, and had a few paper cuts from flinging the bills around.

"Cooky-sama..." She sighed, taking a seat next to the VP, "I'm such a failure..." She rested her head in her palms, looking out toward the town, her eyes slightly glossed over.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/EightRedRoses
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Cooky's Goin' On Another-- wait, whut.   Cooky's Goin' On Another-- wait, whut. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 12:06 am

Cooky blinked at the sudden company, but grinned when she realised everyone HADN'T pissed off on her. "Ni-chuu?" She cocked her head to the side, leaning back on her hands. "What's wrong? C'mon, it's okay -- you can tell me."

She smiled gently, like a mother would her child, before resting a warm hand on the young girl's head affectionately. "Why do you think you're a failure?"

((Zen. Nena. Obviously you've never witnessed me going all emo-twin on Roy near constantly. xD))
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Cooky's Goin' On Another-- wait, whut.   Cooky's Goin' On Another-- wait, whut. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 8:44 am

Oh shiz! Nena thought. She knows we're watching her! She turns to Zen and tries not to scream at the surprise. "You could have given me a heart attack or two!" She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: Cooky's Goin' On Another-- wait, whut.   Cooky's Goin' On Another-- wait, whut. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 8:56 am

"Sorry! Didn't mean to frighten you like that," she whispered back.

She contemplated compassionate-Cooky.

"She's not herself lately.....she's so....thoughtful."
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/thegoldenage25/profile/
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Cooky's Goin' On Another-- wait, whut.   Cooky's Goin' On Another-- wait, whut. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:10 am

Nena looked over at Cooky. "Maybe we all need to be a little thoughtful for the sake of others." She simply said while getting up. "I need to go find Naruto." She said while poofing away.
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

Location : In my basement...reading Manga. @.@ So many to read before I can buy more!

PostSubject: Re: Cooky's Goin' On Another-- wait, whut.   Cooky's Goin' On Another-- wait, whut. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 1:31 pm

Nikki sighed, hanging her head. "I...I can't believe I let us get $1000 over budget last month!"

She let herself cling to Cooky, "It's my fault for not planning ahead and giving us a larger budget just incase we got new members. But now I don't know what to do...I don't know how I'm going to make more money to stretch the budget, or how I'm going to pay off the $1000 debt from last month..."

It may seem silly for Nikki to be so distressed over something like this, but it was her only job at HMA. Making sure there were enough supplies for everyone, and making sure there was still money left over at the end of each month was all she had to do, and she already failed her job last month!
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Cooky's Goin' On Another-- wait, whut.   Cooky's Goin' On Another-- wait, whut. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 8:06 pm

Cooky just smiled, placing her hand on Nikki's temple before tilting her head towards her, resting her head on the younger girl's and closing her eyes, that same contemplative smile on her lips. She remained silent for a brief minute, before she spoke again, her voice soft.

"It's okay, Nikki. You need to relax and breathe. No-one is perfect, and everyone certainly makes mistakes." She smiled, ruffling her hair slightly. "You don't need to worry about it anymore. We all still love you, and you're still our Nikki."

Sighing, Cooky let her body fall back onto the roof, spread eagle and staring at the sky like salvation was hidden in the stars. "You need to realise that things never go the way we plan them... or how we want them to." Rolling her head against the hard building so she could look at her subordinate in the eye, the VP simply grinned. "Okay?"
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Cooky's Goin' On Another-- wait, whut.   Cooky's Goin' On Another-- wait, whut. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 8:47 pm

Nikki nodded at Cooky, slightly sniffling and wiping at her eyes, "Okay..." She moved her head more into Cooky's hand as her hair was ruffled. She knew she didn't really look like the type who like close contact, but right now it was exactly what she needed.

She didn't stand up, or move, she just stared up at the sky, "Thanks, Cooky-sama...that...that really helped me out, you know?" She turned her head towards her superior, smiling with a few joyful tears in her eyes. "I definately needed that."
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Cooky's Goin' On Another-- wait, whut.   Cooky's Goin' On Another-- wait, whut. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 8:50 pm

Cooky just smiled, eyes still closed and turned up towards the sky. She'd done something right... finally. She wordlessly patted the spot next to her on the roof. "I find that all your troubles float away on the breeze if you just... look up."
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Cooky's Goin' On Another-- wait, whut.   Cooky's Goin' On Another-- wait, whut. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 8:56 pm

Nikki nodded, laying herself down next to Cooky. "I'm glad I got to see this side of you, Cooky-sama." She looked up at the stars, "It's given me a whole new perspective of who you are. Even if I don't know your past, and you don't know mine, it doesn't really matter anymore."

She felt herself smile; she was really glad she could get along with the VP without having to bring her several mugs of coffee...not that she really minded bringing her coffee. She loved it when people were able to talk to her. It made her feel like she wasn't intimidating, or too introverted for people to approach.
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Cooky's Goin' On Another-- wait, whut.   Cooky's Goin' On Another-- wait, whut. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:02 pm

Cooky chuckled softly. Those words brought a sense of deja vu -- another time, another place... "Nikki, you're so much like an old friend of mine that's it actually pretty scary." She smiled, tilting her head against the roof so she could look at her more clearly.

As if sensing the girl's sudden distress, she suddenly commented once again. "Don't let people's words or actions get to you. You can only be the best kind of person you can be... which is you."
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Cooky's Goin' On Another-- wait, whut.   Cooky's Goin' On Another-- wait, whut. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:11 pm

Nikki rested her arms under her head, "An old friend of yours, huh?" She looked around the sky, finding both Ursa Major, and Ursa Minor. She slightly shivered, a little worried about Cooky's comment. Especially because she didn't know anything about Cooky's old friend.

"The best kind of person I can be, huh?" She blinked slowly, slightly laughing, "I'll try to be more like myself...as soon as I figure out who I really am."
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Cooky's Goin' On Another-- wait, whut.   Cooky's Goin' On Another-- wait, whut. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:17 pm

Cooky laughed, ruffling her hair once again like a teasing big sister. "Don't look so worried~! It's a good thing, believe me. Sometimes it was like that girl saved me from myself."

She just smiled. The smile had a sad edge to it, one that was never usually found on the VP's face. "...You'll figure out soon enough that 'you' are actually made into 2 parts... the 'you' that you display to others, and the 'you' that you keep secret."
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Cooky's Goin' On Another-- wait, whut.   Cooky's Goin' On Another-- wait, whut. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:22 pm

Nikki felt herself giggle as Cooky ruffled her hair. She really loved it when people did that; unlike every other girl who seems to spazz out over their "precious HAIR!". She blinked at Cooky, "Well, maybe it's good that I joined HMA then, huh? Although, it might be the opposite...you know, a little too nostalgic or something."

She suddenly pouted, "It kind of makes it sound like you're calling me bipolar...in a nicer way, of course."
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Cooky's Goin' On Another-- wait, whut.   Cooky's Goin' On Another-- wait, whut. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:26 pm

((ROFL AT THE HAIR COMMENT, D00D. And so true, too... >w>))

Cooky just smiled. It really was strange how all these girls could see right through the hard mask she had put up so many years ago... "No, definitely a good thing. You don't have to worry about it."

She just chuckled. "Everyone's bipolar that way, believe me. If you met someone that said otherwise, they're nothing but a liar."
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Cooky's Goin' On Another-- wait, whut.   Cooky's Goin' On Another-- wait, whut. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:31 pm

((XD I always laugh at the girls when they get their hair ruffled. And then the guy tries to get the same reaction out of me, and I just laugh.))

Nikki smiled, "Well, that's good." She felt a lot better after talking to Cooky. It made her a lot more comfortable being at HQ with all of these girls who knew just what to say.

She slightly grinned, "That's true. Some people are just more bipolar than others." She rolled over on her side, "Although, it's kind of nice to see the different sides of people...you know, as long as they are dangerously violent or something."
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Cooky's Goin' On Another-- wait, whut.   Cooky's Goin' On Another-- wait, whut. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:36 pm

((And the guys' always come back with sticky hands from all the hairspray. It makes me lol so hard. I purr when they rub my head. It creeps them out a little bit, which makes it even funnier. xD))

Cooky let her eyes fall shut once more, satisfied that Nikki's mood was somewhat lifted. She hadn't been able to sleep lately, what with Roy constantly going off and everyone so depressed...

She just laughed, scratching the corner of her jaw. "Yeah... you'd want to hope that they're only two-sided, not two-faced."
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Cooky's Goin' On Another-- wait, whut.   Cooky's Goin' On Another-- wait, whut. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:42 pm

((Heehee, I almost did that once, but then I remembered that the guy was a furry, so I decided not to. o_o;;; Didn't want to get molested at school, you know?))

Nikki grinned, deciding to flop herself onto Cooky's stomach when her eyes were closed, "I'm glad you could help me cheer up. It's really great to know I could talk to you about this stuff."

She sweatdropped, "Two-faced people always freak me out." She grinned at Cooky, "At least you're not two-faced, right?"
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Cooky's Goin' On Another-- wait, whut.   Cooky's Goin' On Another-- wait, whut. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:48 pm

((...I thank god that I've never had the bad luck to meet a furry. What's it like? xD))

Cooky let out a grunt when her breath was taken away, cracking open one and eye and staring down at Nikki with a raised eyebrow and smirk. "Anytime. Just come on by whenever you're down and I'll set you straight."

She just grinned sinisterly, though it was all a joke, obviously. "That's for me to know and you to find out, Ni-chuu~!"
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Cooky's Goin' On Another-- wait, whut.   Cooky's Goin' On Another-- wait, whut. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:53 pm

((Well, it isn't actually that bad. Luckily for me, he was bisexual, and liked guys more, so it wasn't that bad. They're just very huggy. >.>;;; Veeeerrryyy huggy.))

Nikki grinned at Cooky, "You betcha I will." She giggled at Cooky's smirk, "Heheh, sorry about practically glomping you."

She slightly squealed, giggling at Cooky, "Oh noes! Anything but that!"
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Cooky's Goin' On Another-- wait, whut.   Cooky's Goin' On Another-- wait, whut. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:58 pm

((...B-But I like hugs. D8))

Cooky waved a flippant hand, closing her eyes once more. Nikki had a calming sort of quality to her. "Don't mention it, and don't worry about it. No harm done." She grinned, eyes still closed. "I didn't need those vital organs, anyway."

"FUAHAHA. I WILL NOM YOUR SOUL." Cooky chomped her teeth together twice, trying to look menancing and failing epically.
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Cooky's Goin' On Another-- wait, whut.   Cooky's Goin' On Another-- wait, whut. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 10:04 pm

((>>;;; I like hugs...but not usually when they involve me being practically lifted into the air. I'm kinda sorta afraid of heights...and you never know how strong they are. D: I've been dropped before. Not fun.))

Nikki laughed, "Vital organs? I didn't think I was that heavy!" She was glad that Cooky could be so relaxed with her right now.

She held her hands over her mouth, trying not to burst out giggling, but failed as she released her hands. "Not my soul! I need that for bargaining with teh devil!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cooky's Goin' On Another-- wait, whut.   Cooky's Goin' On Another-- wait, whut. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cooky's Goin' On Another-- wait, whut.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HMA :: RP Time~ :: HMA HQ :: Courtyard/City-
Jump to: