HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapI'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 2 I_voting_barI'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapI'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 2 I_voting_barI'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))

Go down 
+5
Zumi
The Good Boy
Deidara
Saikoukage | Roy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:49 pm

"Good! Cause I planned to ask Danna and Tobi if they wanted some~. Cause...I mean, look at this box...it's huge!" She said, grinning and holding it out. "If I ate it all...I'd get fat."
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Deidara
Pyromaniac :: Akatsuki
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:52 pm

"GODDAMN, GIVE ME THAT POCKY!" He dove for the box like a rabid animal.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:55 pm

Roy quickly moved the box out of the way. "Aw...what's this? Dei-Nii wants some pocky? But...he said that he didn't...and it's a precious item that you rarely find...meaning I should share it with who I want~" She rambled, getting a kick out of messing with him.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:01 pm

Deidara stood abruptly, his face a stone-cold mask of apathy. "Fine, be that way; I'm going to go get my own. Goodbye," he made an about face and stalked out of his bedroom, picking up the door to the lair and slamming it onto its hinges behind him.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:11 pm

Roy quickly teared up, "M-Meh...Dei..." She whined, quickly running after him, grabbing the door to the lair and throwing it on the ground again. "Deidara! Hold up!" She yelled, stopping a few feet behind him and leaning over a bit, trying to catch her breath. "Dei."
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:18 pm

Deidara whirled around quickly and snatched the pocky box from Roy as she caught her breath, "AHAHA, I GOT IT, YEAH!!" he shouted, running back into the lair. He paused to place the front door back on its hinges before leaping into his bedroom, bolting the door several times.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:23 pm

Roy gritted her teeth, "Touche....but now...that little blondie...is DEAD!" She shouted, running to the door and kicking it down, easily since he didn't bolt the front door.. "DEIDARA!" She shouted, running through the lair.

Stopping in front of Deidara's room, she concentrated all her chakra to her foot and Spartan kicked it down, "HONEY I'M HOME!" She shouted like a psychopath, angerviening and tackling Dei onto his bed.
Back to top Go down
The Good Boy
The Good Boy :: Akatsuki
The Good Boy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:26 pm

Tobi's orange mask pops up at the edge of the door and he sees Roy tackling Deidara onto his bed, "Roy-chan! Deidara-senpai! You should close the door!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user.BowlsOfJoy
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:28 pm

As she sits on Deidara, glaring at him and taking the pocky back, she glances over, a smiling etching her face.

"TOBI! Come join us! Sit on your Senpai~" She said, scooting a bit and pointing to Deidara's stomach.
Back to top Go down
The Good Boy
The Good Boy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:30 pm

Tobi bounces in and jumps up, landing on the blonde, "Is this a game?~"
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:31 pm

Paige's nose caught scent of something. "Is that...pocky?"

She dashed off from wherever she was and followed the scent, only to see Roy sitting on Deidara. "Roy-saaaamaaaaaa," She elongated the word. "Will you share your pocky with me? Pleaaaaaaase?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/mezalayla/
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:33 pm

"Of course! And there's two parts! 1. Keep the Pocky away from Dei...and 2. See how he likes 'Suffication~'" She said, grinning down at Deidara. "You screwed up big time, love."

Roy glanced over at Paige, "....Sure. Take some. I actually have a crap load back at HQ..." She said, grinning a bit and tossing her the box. "Just...don't run out with it...or I'll kill you.."
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:36 pm

He coughed as the man-boy slammed his weight down onto his stomach. "Damn it," he wheezed, retaining only a couple pocky sticks from the huge box. "You planning on..."--wheeze--"killing me, or something, Roy?" he shot a glare at the teen.
Back to top Go down
The Good Boy
The Good Boy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:37 pm

Tobi bounces his butt up and down on Deidara as he claps, "Sounds like fun Roy-chan~!"
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:38 pm

Paige grinned and took a few sticks of pocky. "Thanks Roy-sama."

She sat on Deidara's bed by his head.

"Hows it going Dei-kun?"
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:39 pm

"Eh...Tobi calm bit down...Don't want Dei-Nii to die..." She said, sweatdropping a bit and patting Tobi's head. She grinned and bit down on one of the sticks that he was holding. "Thanks a bunch~"
Back to top Go down
The Good Boy
The Good Boy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:42 pm

"'Kay!" The man/boy chirps, patting Deidara's now messy hair, "Are you having fun Deidara-senpai?!?!"
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:44 pm

"GET OFF ME, TOBI!" Deidara shouted, slamming the masked man against the wall. "Just..." the vein ticking in the side of his head receded, "Just stop, yeah?"

He glanced at Paige, calm again. "I'm okay," he paused, glancing down at the sticks that had once had chocolate covering them, "But I'm not in the mood for pocky anymore..." He sighed and collapsed on his bed, flipping through his magazine boredly.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:46 pm

Roy winces a bit and glances at Tobi. 'Poor Mada-Kun...I don't see why he lets Dei do that to him...' She thinks, pulling out a few more sticks of pocky and holding them in front of Deidara's face. "Sorry...didn't mean for it to get to the point where you'd literally explode..." She mutters, smiling a bit.

(( Looky the rank title under Dei's name~! 8D Roy do good, yus? ))
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:48 pm

Paige held pocky to Dei as well. "You Sure Dei-kun? It's real tastey."
Back to top Go down
The Good Boy
The Good Boy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:49 pm

Rubbing the back of his head, Tobi whines, "Ah! I'm sorry Deidara-senpai! Tobi didn't mean to anger you!" Tobi smirks slightly under his mask before finishing, "Tobi's a good boy!"
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:51 pm

Deidara grit his teeth and ignored the man-boy, returning his attention to his magazine, Bombers' Talk.

He wasn't sure if he would be able to eat pocky again, after this traumatizing experience.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:53 pm

Roy sighed and paritally laid on him, "Dei....it was a joke..." She said, in a slightly whiney tone. "I actually brought you a box...an unopened one..." She said, narrowing her eyes a bit.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:56 pm

He glanced up at her, eyes guarded. "Huh. Thanks, I guess...?" Deidara sat up and leaned back against the wall, still staring at Roy.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:58 pm

Roy smiled and held up the unopened box, "Here....smile?" She said, putting it in his lap and grinning a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))   I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Back~!! :D (( OH DEAR GOD WHY?! Dx ))
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next