HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Walking...What Else? (( Dog-boy~ 8D )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Walking...What Else? (( Dog-boy~ 8D )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Walking...What Else? (( Dog-boy~ 8D )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Walking...What Else? (( Dog-boy~ 8D )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Walking...What Else? (( Dog-boy~ 8D )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Walking...What Else? (( Dog-boy~ 8D )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Walking...What Else? (( Dog-boy~ 8D )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Walking...What Else? (( Dog-boy~ 8D )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Walking...What Else? (( Dog-boy~ 8D )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Walking...What Else? (( Dog-boy~ 8D )) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapWalking...What Else? (( Dog-boy~ 8D )) - Page 3 I_voting_barWalking...What Else? (( Dog-boy~ 8D )) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Walking...What Else? (( Dog-boy~ 8D )) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapWalking...What Else? (( Dog-boy~ 8D )) - Page 3 I_voting_barWalking...What Else? (( Dog-boy~ 8D )) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Walking...What Else? (( Dog-boy~ 8D ))

Go down 
+4
Minoushje
Kiba Inuzuka
Saikoukage | Roy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Chunin
Chunin

Walking...What Else? (( Dog-boy~ 8D )) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking...What Else? (( Dog-boy~ 8D ))   Walking...What Else? (( Dog-boy~ 8D )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:24 pm

Paige came up from under the water and climbed onto Kiba's shoulders. "Time for a game of chicken! I claim Kiba!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/mezalayla/
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Walking...What Else? (( Dog-boy~ 8D ))   Walking...What Else? (( Dog-boy~ 8D )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 12:34 am

"I'm not getting on anyone's shoulders... I'd feel sorry for that person." Minoushje replied grinning. "Zen-chan, climb on my shoulders... we can't let a guy win!!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Zen | The Lawyer
Persuasive One :: Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: Walking...What Else? (( Dog-boy~ 8D ))   Walking...What Else? (( Dog-boy~ 8D )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 4:30 am

"This is not going to end well," Zen muttered. Nonetheless, she did as instructed.

((I can't avoid signing in as Kiba now...-toddles off to do so-))
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/thegoldenage25/profile/
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Walking...What Else? (( Dog-boy~ 8D ))   Walking...What Else? (( Dog-boy~ 8D )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 4:34 am

"Positive thinking is the key to success, Zen-chan." minoushje says smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kiba Inuzuka

Kiba Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: Walking...What Else? (( Dog-boy~ 8D ))   Walking...What Else? (( Dog-boy~ 8D )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 4:38 am

Kiba smirked as Paige clambered up onto his shoulders. "This'll be interesting," he said smugly. As soon as Paige was up there, he lurched towards Mino and Zen.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Walking...What Else? (( Dog-boy~ 8D ))   Walking...What Else? (( Dog-boy~ 8D )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 4:45 am

Since Zen was not sitting steady yet Minoushje almost lost her balance as Kiba and Paige came at them.
"Ready, set, go..." Minoushje said sarcastically.

It was a good thing she was steady on her feet, that made the game a bit more fun... after all, what fun would it be if she was knocked off her feet within five seconds.

"Really, Kiba-kun, is that all you got?" She taunted.
Back to top Go down
Kiba Inuzuka

Kiba Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: Walking...What Else? (( Dog-boy~ 8D ))   Walking...What Else? (( Dog-boy~ 8D )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 4:49 am

Kiba just grinned and came at the two again. "Paige? You doing anything up there?" He felt a wet hand slap the back of his head. "Ow.....I guess you are..."

((I'm assuming this is how you play...I never have. :/))
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Walking...What Else? (( Dog-boy~ 8D ))   Walking...What Else? (( Dog-boy~ 8D )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 4:55 am

"Zen-chan... grab Paige's hands and just try pushing her off." Minoushje whispered. "If that doesn't work I might have something else up my sleeve."
Minoushje grinned... that poor Kiba had no clue what he was in for.

((I've never played it either... all I know is that the two people who are sitting on the shoulders should try and push each other off... or am I confusing my pool games??))
Back to top Go down
Kiba Inuzuka

Kiba Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: Walking...What Else? (( Dog-boy~ 8D ))   Walking...What Else? (( Dog-boy~ 8D )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 4:59 am

Zen grabbed Paige's hands and shoved lightly, but the girl was stubborn and refused to fall. Kiba grinned. "Looks like I got the good teammate!" He was totally unprepared for what happened next.

((Oh, good. We'll both fail together. jocolor ))
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Walking...What Else? (( Dog-boy~ 8D ))   Walking...What Else? (( Dog-boy~ 8D )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:06 am

((I can't believe I'm going to write this XD))

"Maybe..." Minoushje said, smiling innocently. "...but Paige definitely has the weakest teammate."
She let go of Zen's legs and within a few seconds she had flashed Kiba. She couldn't care if Jiraiya was spying on them, after all, he already saw everything of her.

She burst out in laughter at Kiba's reaction.

((No, I don't have a dirty mind, what makes you say that? *is being in denial*))
Back to top Go down
Kiba Inuzuka

Kiba Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: Walking...What Else? (( Dog-boy~ 8D ))   Walking...What Else? (( Dog-boy~ 8D )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:09 am

Kiba's jaw dropped. His grip on Paige slipped and she promptly fell into the water, splashing everyone. Kiba, however, was too busy staring at Mino to notice.

((XDDDD He has no shame. Lulz.))
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Walking...What Else? (( Dog-boy~ 8D ))   Walking...What Else? (( Dog-boy~ 8D )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:13 am

Minoushje covered herself up.
"We win." She says after which she burst out in laughter. "You should see your face, Kiba!!"

No matter how old a guy was... whenever she showed them it was a guaranteed success... she'd achieve her goal and the guys always ended up with a nosebleed.
Back to top Go down
Kiba Inuzuka

Kiba Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: Walking...What Else? (( Dog-boy~ 8D ))   Walking...What Else? (( Dog-boy~ 8D )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:17 am

Kiba looked away, slightly embarassed. "That was low," he mumbled somewhat incoherently.
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: Walking...What Else? (( Dog-boy~ 8D ))   Walking...What Else? (( Dog-boy~ 8D )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:19 am

Zen slid off of Mino's shoulders and high-fived her. "Nice one." She looked at Kiba and started laughing hysterically. The Inuzuka was beet-red- the tattoos on his cheeks were hard to see.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Walking...What Else? (( Dog-boy~ 8D ))   Walking...What Else? (( Dog-boy~ 8D )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:22 am

"Aaah Kiba-kun, I didn't meant it in a mean way." Minoushje says apologizing as she walks towards him. "I just hate to lose."

She pressed a kiss on his forehead and started walking towards the edge of the river. She had enough of swimming for now and she wanted to catch a bit of sun before she had to leave for Nano.
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: Walking...What Else? (( Dog-boy~ 8D ))   Walking...What Else? (( Dog-boy~ 8D )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:26 am

Zen chuckled and climbed out of the river as well. "Talk to you later, Mino. Have fun with him, Roy!" She grabbed her towel and started back towards HQ.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Walking...What Else? (( Dog-boy~ 8D ))   Walking...What Else? (( Dog-boy~ 8D )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 6:17 am

Minoushje waved at Zen after which she lied down and enjoyed the warm sun on her face.
"This is nice~" She said while letting out a relaxed sigh.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Walking...What Else? (( Dog-boy~ 8D ))   Walking...What Else? (( Dog-boy~ 8D )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 1:08 pm

Roy watched the game unfold and shook her head, though she couldn't hear anything they were saying. Thank Jashin for Ipods....

'Hm....I can't wait for Sebastien's CD to come out this month....' She thought to herself, closing her eyes and staying quiet.

This...has got to be the longest time....that's she's ever shut up. ._.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Walking...What Else? (( Dog-boy~ 8D ))   Walking...What Else? (( Dog-boy~ 8D )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 3:07 pm

Paige came up from under the water. "You boys and your hormones."

She grumbled but then burst out laughing at Kiba's face. "Nice thinking though Mino-san. I applaude you. Kudos!"
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Walking...What Else? (( Dog-boy~ 8D ))   Walking...What Else? (( Dog-boy~ 8D )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 2:21 am

Minoushje just grinned at Paige.
"Consider yourself somewhat lucky, Kiba-kun, cause that might have been the last time I used that option to get something I want."

She was pretty sure Kotetsu wouldn't enjoy the idea she'd do this more often.
Back to top Go down
Kiba Inuzuka

Kiba Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: Walking...What Else? (( Dog-boy~ 8D ))   Walking...What Else? (( Dog-boy~ 8D )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 6:36 am

Kiba growled at the girls giggling at him. "Very funny. If I pulled something like that, I'd be called a pervert or a molester."

Shaking his head, he dove back underwater and popped up next to Roy, splashing her.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Walking...What Else? (( Dog-boy~ 8D ))   Walking...What Else? (( Dog-boy~ 8D )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 3:41 pm

Roy slowly opened her eyes and glanced over, "...Thanks for the splash there buddy..." She said, grinning a bit. "Done with all the perverts and such?" She asked, tilting her head a bit as she turned down her ipod.
Back to top Go down
Kiba Inuzuka

Kiba Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: Walking...What Else? (( Dog-boy~ 8D ))   Walking...What Else? (( Dog-boy~ 8D )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 3:50 pm

He huffed.

"Not my fault she flashed me...." he muttered. He whistled for Akamaru who came bounding over and licked Roy on the face.
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Walking...What Else? (( Dog-boy~ 8D ))   Walking...What Else? (( Dog-boy~ 8D )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 3:53 pm

Paige snuck up on Kiba under the water.

She pantsed the poor kid and then quickly dove under, swimming away from the vengful teen.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Walking...What Else? (( Dog-boy~ 8D ))   Walking...What Else? (( Dog-boy~ 8D )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 3:55 pm

Roy grinned and petted Akamaru, "Then don't be a lil perv~" She said, smirking a bit. Pointing down, but not looking she said, "Pull your pants up~"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking...What Else? (( Dog-boy~ 8D ))   Walking...What Else? (( Dog-boy~ 8D )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking...What Else? (( Dog-boy~ 8D ))
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next