HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
HMM. *ponders thoughtfully, FRSRS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
HMM. *ponders thoughtfully, FRSRS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
HMM. *ponders thoughtfully, FRSRS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
HMM. *ponders thoughtfully, FRSRS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
HMM. *ponders thoughtfully, FRSRS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
HMM. *ponders thoughtfully, FRSRS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
HMM. *ponders thoughtfully, FRSRS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
HMM. *ponders thoughtfully, FRSRS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
HMM. *ponders thoughtfully, FRSRS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
HMM. *ponders thoughtfully, FRSRS* - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHMM. *ponders thoughtfully, FRSRS* - Page 2 I_voting_barHMM. *ponders thoughtfully, FRSRS* - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
HMM. *ponders thoughtfully, FRSRS* - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHMM. *ponders thoughtfully, FRSRS* - Page 2 I_voting_barHMM. *ponders thoughtfully, FRSRS* - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

HMM. *ponders thoughtfully, FRSRS*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

HMM. *ponders thoughtfully, FRSRS* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HMM. *ponders thoughtfully, FRSRS*   HMM. *ponders thoughtfully, FRSRS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:13 am

Roy's eyes widen a bit and she quickly turns away, rubbing at her eyes. "...Is that so...? Well..." She pauses, sniffing a bit. "...Would you wanna go look for him?" She asks, still hiding her face.

Cat as in Best Friend one? That had the uber long hair in the vid? o: (( ._. Wow...I'm kinda scared...xD ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Himokage | Cooky
Traveler :: Himokage
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: HMM. *ponders thoughtfully, FRSRS*   HMM. *ponders thoughtfully, FRSRS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:46 pm

Cooky just grinned, ruffling the shorter girl's hair affectionately. "Aw~ don't worry, Roy-koi. I wouldn't leave you all alone and no-one there to bug you~" Her grin softens into a more genuine smile. "Unjou and I will meet again some day. If anything, he'll find ME first. He never was the most patient of people."

Cheah; I knew that. I was lolwhut'ing at the fact that your phone ACTUALLY went off when we were talking about it. xD ((*clings* M-Me too... ;w;))
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/CookysNCreem
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: HMM. *ponders thoughtfully, FRSRS*   HMM. *ponders thoughtfully, FRSRS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:59 pm

Roy sighs a bit, and points to herself, "Like me and Sasori-Sama?" She asks, grinning slightly.

It was really strange...xD (( *clings* Save meh...;w; ))
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: HMM. *ponders thoughtfully, FRSRS*   HMM. *ponders thoughtfully, FRSRS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:04 pm

Cooky laughs. "Yeah, pretty much. Except he was more hyperactive than anything else... not that whole calm, graceful kind of guy Sasori is." She pauses, before grinning widely. "DEFINITELY not the graceful kind."

She pauses, cocking her head to the side before sliding down and lying fulling against the branch like one would a bed. "What about you, Roy? What was it like having a fantabulous life in one of the main villages? I've always wondered what it would be like."

Are we being haunted somehow? O: ((*clings back* NU, YOU SAVE MEH. D;))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: HMM. *ponders thoughtfully, FRSRS*   HMM. *ponders thoughtfully, FRSRS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:16 pm

Roy chuckled a bit upon hearing he was almost exactly like Cooky. 'The two of them together...I could get a laugh...' She thought before actually hearing Cooky's question and flinching a bit.

"...Y-Yeah...fabulous." She muttered, clenching her fists a bit.

Dx Get the Winchester boys! (( Save eachother? ;3; )) [ You should totally join my new forum~ 8D ]
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: HMM. *ponders thoughtfully, FRSRS*   HMM. *ponders thoughtfully, FRSRS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:24 pm

Cooky frowned, her hands still placed behind her head against the tree branch. "I know that look. No-one's past is perfect... so what the hell happened. Do I need to beat anyone up, or what?"

Or Dante and Nero! D: ((Deal! *runs at invisible enemies, arms flailing and screaming Braveheart style*)) [Nyro~n? :3]
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: HMM. *ponders thoughtfully, FRSRS*   HMM. *ponders thoughtfully, FRSRS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:39 pm

Roy scratched the back of her head, "Lets just say...people see me as the happy, can be pissed off but then is totally good to go, ditzy girl right? ..." She paused for a moment, "...But, I've actually...forced myself to be that way." Roy adds, narrowing her eyes and sighing.

Don't forget Vergil kthx~ =D (( *stayed where she was* Kukuku~ )) [ http://dreams-can-come-true.forumotion.com/ ; it's a RP site for just purely Naruto. ^^ ]
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: HMM. *ponders thoughtfully, FRSRS*   HMM. *ponders thoughtfully, FRSRS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:50 pm

Cooky raised an eyebrow. "Dood... I just told you my former village's major plan for world domination. You think I'm gonna go around screaming secrets everywhere?" She nudged at the other girl's ribs with her elbow. "C'mon, let it out. It'll make you feel better."

We'll have all 5, like in your X-over! Shameless promoting? YUS. 8D ((*is getting ass kicked from here to Sunday* DAMN IT ROY.)) [Ohoho~ somehow I want to be Sasuke just to piss you off... >w>]
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: HMM. *ponders thoughtfully, FRSRS*   HMM. *ponders thoughtfully, FRSRS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:57 pm

Roy frantically waved her hands in front of her, "Nya...I'm going, I'm going!" She said, shaking her head a bit, "Well...You know my brother Izumo right? One of the gate guards to the village? He's...really the only one in my family that believed in me. And when I decided that I wanted to be a puppet master...the only one who supported me and didn't laugh was Izumo." She said, frowning a bit.

"Though, when I got my puppets, from Sasori...Izumo...basically freaked. Ended up turning on me for a while. At family gatherings...I was never really invited because Mum and Dad were too embarassed to show my face to the others. I was a disgrace and treated like crap." She admitted, rubbing her forehead.

Yesss....Everyone go read mah X-Over story! Dx I demandith of you! (( *sitting with the Winchesters* Brothers~ =D -!...Pft.... )) [...You can be Sasuke...just...please dun piss me off. ^^; Didja read the little rules thing? That I'm actually promoting NCxOC?]
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: HMM. *ponders thoughtfully, FRSRS*   HMM. *ponders thoughtfully, FRSRS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:02 pm

Cooky snorted, placing her arm over Roy's shoulder comfortingly. She wasn't very good at these situations. Damn lack of childhood and all that... "Parents, d00d. Seriously. Can't say we have the best of them."

*holds up "READ THE STORY, BISH." sign obediently* 8D ((*is an incoherent twitching pile of goo* ...This feels... somewhat familiar.)) [Fufu~ so, do I register AS Sasuke, or what? ...Wait. If I'm Sasuke... and it's NCxOC... is I gonna get raped? D8]
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: HMM. *ponders thoughtfully, FRSRS*   HMM. *ponders thoughtfully, FRSRS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:16 pm

Roy shook her head, "That's...not all. They basically disowned me when I headed out to be trained by Sasori. I didn't tell anyone what I was doing, I just left. I met Shika on my way out...and told him I was going to be gone for a few days. Just visiting the Sand....but..."

Roy closes her eyes and places a hand over her forehead, "I lied to him....my best friend. And the worst part is...he doesn't even remember it. Hell, even Izumo thinks we're on good terms. He doesn't remember why I wasn't in any of the family pictures...all because something repressed everyone's memories," She said, inhaling a bit. Gripping a portion of her shirt in her right hand she continued with, "It hurts...knowing all that. But, I don't want their memories to come back...because...then what will I do? I..." She stops, shaking her head.

*arms up* Yayz~! :3 (( Maybe it's cause I beat you into a pile of goo earlier, hun. )) [ Yeah, just use Sasuke Uchiha and then make a post under Open Characters claiming him. And..no. ._. There will be no raping...not permitted. >.>; But with my lil chicka around...he might now get fangirls...cause she kills them for breakfast. =D ]
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: HMM. *ponders thoughtfully, FRSRS*   HMM. *ponders thoughtfully, FRSRS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:30 pm

Cooky sighs. "Listen, man. I can't say I empathise with you... because I've never had any basic form of human contact with people besides Unjou before I was put in prison. But I can tell you this -- the world is full of change. People change; opinions and feelings change... even if they WERE aware of the true past..." She smiled. "They're your family. Even Shikamaru. They'll love you unconditionally no matter what happens... though I can't say much for your parents. They seem like assholes. Maybe they should get together with mine and they can be a bunch of douchebags together?"

Cooky frowned, rubbing her chin thoughtfully. "But this whole 'repressing memory' thing... I don't like it one bit. Something must have happened while all you Konoha-folk left -- or someone."

I is good girl~? :3 ((Oh, right~)) [*salute* Done! Hm... should I put a genin!Sasuke picture, or a timeskip!Sasuke picture? ...OH, THANK G-SUS. *clings* ;w;]
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: HMM. *ponders thoughtfully, FRSRS*   HMM. *ponders thoughtfully, FRSRS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:39 pm

Roy laughed a bit, "I'd love to see that....douches." She says, glancing at Cooky and grinning. "Thanks...and lets just keep up our lil happy facade we got going on...that'll be fine..." She says, scratching the back of her head.

"Yeah....I think we need to stop being such lazy hoes and figure out what's going on...' She says, narrowing her eyes, "It's giving me an uneasy feeling...like..even we could forget people..."

Cooky is a good girl :3 *give cookie* (( Loser. xD )) [ Uhm.....use the cuter of the two...so genin!Sasuke. x3 Cause Shippu Sasu could get you raped. O: ...Don't cling to me...cling to Fuyu. *point*
Fuyu: *spaced out* Heh...Master of Puppets...my ass...
Oh...did I mention she's where I got my puppets from? ;3 ]
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: HMM. *ponders thoughtfully, FRSRS*   HMM. *ponders thoughtfully, FRSRS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:46 pm

Cooky smirked. "Come back to me when you're parents are ordered to kill you on site, THEN we'll be even." She suddenly laughed, slapping her president on the back with one of her freakish shows of strength. "Ahaha~ deal! We're the ultimate masters of disguise~!"

The VP blinked before her eyes hardened into blue crystal. "If anyone or anyTHING makes me forget Unjou... I think I might just be thrown back in jail for what I'll do to them."

*noms cookie* YAYZ. [That means I make him 13 years old in the profile, yus? ...I dun wanna get raped. D: And yus. Yus, you have. ^^))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: HMM. *ponders thoughtfully, FRSRS*   HMM. *ponders thoughtfully, FRSRS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:56 pm

"Nyee-!" Roy squeaks, almost falling off the branch. "Hoe..." She mutters, laughing a bit.

"...I think...I might go with you. If anyone trys to take my memories with Sasori-Sama...and Sasuke away from me....I think I'll kill..." She admits, scratching the back of her head.

Good girl =w= [ Uhm...well...it is RP land...so just make him like 16-18. To me...13 is just too young. xD Or...don't even put an age in. xD ]
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: HMM. *ponders thoughtfully, FRSRS*   HMM. *ponders thoughtfully, FRSRS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:01 am

Cooky just grins, glad her friend is back to her normal self. "Whore~!" She coos, ruffling her hair affectionately.

"Ahaha~ we both sound like we're about to kill the next person that looks at us funny." She laughed harshly.

*purrs* [To hell with it; I made him born in 1993. 16, I think...]
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: HMM. *ponders thoughtfully, FRSRS*   HMM. *ponders thoughtfully, FRSRS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:04 am

"Slut~" Roy kids, poking her in the stomach.

"Like that guy?" She says, pointing down to random ninja 65. "Anywho...where do we start with this? I mean....Who can we go to? Who would figure something was going on with people's memories first? Out of the Konoha nins?"

*Dr. Evil impersonation* Yes...Mr. Bigglesworth... [ XD I need to make my girly younger...her only thing...she is supposed to be in the same age group as the rest of the Rookie 9 ]
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: HMM. *ponders thoughtfully, FRSRS*   HMM. *ponders thoughtfully, FRSRS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:32 am

"Oh, that hurt~" She laughs.

Cooky promptly throws a rock at Ninja 65. "DUN LOOK AT ME WITH YOUR BEDROOM EYES." She frowned, returing to SRS!Cooky as she crossed her arms over her chest and looked up at the sky. "Hm... well, we could probably start asking around Konoha... start writing names and what's the last thing they remember about you guys. We need to see just how far this whole 'repressed memories' thing spread."

ZOMG, I'M MR.BIGGLESWORTH. ...Now I want to watch Austin Powers. Thanks. xD [...It says she's 18. Well done, genius. >w>]
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: HMM. *ponders thoughtfully, FRSRS*   HMM. *ponders thoughtfully, FRSRS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:36 am

Roy chuckles at just how stupid Cooky is and shakes her head. "Yeah...I found out about it through Sasuke...cause Izumo wasn't much help..." She said, leaning against the base of the tree. "...So, who should we start with?"

D00d...I so wanna watch it now too...but~ *ish watching Supernatural Seasons 1-3* =3 [ Not anymore it doesn't~ 8D ]
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: HMM. *ponders thoughtfully, FRSRS*   HMM. *ponders thoughtfully, FRSRS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:41 am

Cooky scratches the corner of her jaw -- apparently, that's her THINKING pose. "Mm... maybe we should ask Sasuke again. I'll have to bring a notepad to write this shit down." She blinks before glancing at Roy. "You know him more than anyone; where would the brat be right now?"

*crying* MY BFF BORROWED IT OVER THE HOLIDAYS. ;w; [Fine, make me look like an idiot... >>]
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: HMM. *ponders thoughtfully, FRSRS*   HMM. *ponders thoughtfully, FRSRS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:45 am

Roy grins, "Bring a notepad...for serious. I'll forget too..." She says, laughing.

"Well...knowing the lil Ducky...he's probably training again...or at least at the training fields....Probably the best place to start." She said, sighing a bit looking down at the ground.

*pause; point; laughs* XDD SUCKER! *ish so going to watch it nao* [ That's my job~! 8D ]
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: HMM. *ponders thoughtfully, FRSRS*   HMM. *ponders thoughtfully, FRSRS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:51 am

Cooky grins, shoving a hand in one the pockets of her flimsy cloak and pulling out small black notepad and a pencil painted in orange and written all over in different colour sharpies. Mostly random crap like, 'COFFEE IS GOOD FOR TEH SOUL and 'IN SOVIET RUSSIA, PENCIL SHARPENS YOU!'. "Never know when you're goin' to need it~!"

She smiles at her president's disheartened expression, patting her head affectionately. "Well, let's just head over and see what he says, huh? We'll get to the bottom of this, Roy. I promise."

SHUT UUUUUUP~! D; *insert standard emo-twin exit here* [... *shrugs* Can't argue with that...]
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: HMM. *ponders thoughtfully, FRSRS*   HMM. *ponders thoughtfully, FRSRS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:57 am

Roy glances over at the notebook. "That...is very similar to mine...but I only carry Simone around..." She says, pulling out her digital camera.

She nods slowly, "Thanks....lets just get going...I know we're probably going to be talking to almost all of the village peeps...so lead the way to the training grounds...cause I'm too lazy too!" She said, grinning.

*sigh* Nobody say...a word. (( HO SNAP NTAS REFERENCE! )) [ \eee Made of win. yus? ]
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: HMM. *ponders thoughtfully, FRSRS*   HMM. *ponders thoughtfully, FRSRS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 1:03 am

Cooky clapped her hands together like a crack-addicted 6-year-old on smarties and coke. "WE SHOULD TAKE PICTURES OF PEOPLE, TOO! It could be like our own ninja stats... you know, like Kabuto's Ninja Info Cards, but in notebook form!"

She saluted mockingly, grinning. "Aye aye, mon capitan~! I'll meet cha there!" With that said, the hyperactive numbskull ninjapoofed away.

BUT THERE'S NO LOGS HERE, SILLY ROY~ 8D ((HOGSUSYOU'RERIGHT!)) [...Yus'm... *emocorner*]
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: HMM. *ponders thoughtfully, FRSRS*   HMM. *ponders thoughtfully, FRSRS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 1:07 am

Roy grinned, "Our own version of ninja info cards eh? Might have to do that." She stands up on the branch and looks out at the horizon.

"...I promise....I...won't ever run away again.." She mutters after Cooky has left, smiling a bit as she decides to make her way to the training grounds slowly, walking.

Ahahah...Shut up. You're stupid magic monkey isn't doing you any good. T.T [ And you ish made of win. :3 ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HMM. *ponders thoughtfully, FRSRS*   HMM. *ponders thoughtfully, FRSRS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HMM. *ponders thoughtfully, FRSRS*
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HMA :: RP Time~ :: Konoha :: Just Outside The Village-
Jump to: