HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Where is you be Deidara-teh-art-buddy? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Where is you be Deidara-teh-art-buddy? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Where is you be Deidara-teh-art-buddy? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Where is you be Deidara-teh-art-buddy? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Where is you be Deidara-teh-art-buddy? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Where is you be Deidara-teh-art-buddy? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Where is you be Deidara-teh-art-buddy? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Where is you be Deidara-teh-art-buddy? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Where is you be Deidara-teh-art-buddy? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Where is you be Deidara-teh-art-buddy? - Page 3 I_vote_lcapWhere is you be Deidara-teh-art-buddy? - Page 3 I_voting_barWhere is you be Deidara-teh-art-buddy? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Where is you be Deidara-teh-art-buddy? - Page 3 I_vote_lcapWhere is you be Deidara-teh-art-buddy? - Page 3 I_voting_barWhere is you be Deidara-teh-art-buddy? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Where is you be Deidara-teh-art-buddy?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Deidara
Pyromaniac :: Akatsuki
Deidara

Where is you be Deidara-teh-art-buddy? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is you be Deidara-teh-art-buddy?   Where is you be Deidara-teh-art-buddy? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:09 pm

Deidara sent her a dry look, "I swear, someone's gonna poke them too hard someday and break their finger, yeah."

He laid back down in the water with a splash, "So... what now, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Where is you be Deidara-teh-art-buddy?   Where is you be Deidara-teh-art-buddy? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:12 pm

"I poke them gently. Besides you can't deny that you like it when a girl pokes them. Makes you feel special, ne?" She mused and poked them one last time before sitting in the water.

"Well I do believe I owe you a piece of chocolate cake because you managed to get in the river before me." She answered.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/mezalayla/
Deidara
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: Where is you be Deidara-teh-art-buddy?   Where is you be Deidara-teh-art-buddy? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:24 pm

"Yeah... Let's go, hm!" He stepped from the water and shook himself, wringing his hair out.

As soon as he was moderately dry, he shrugged on his shirt and Akatsuki cloak.

He leaped over the river and looked back at Paige, smirking in a naughty way, "It depends on which girl's touching my abs... there are a range of reactions you can get from me. You gotta be the right girl to get the... right reaction." A chuckle escaped his lips before he ninja-jumped over to Konoha's gates.
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Where is you be Deidara-teh-art-buddy?   Where is you be Deidara-teh-art-buddy? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:37 pm

She pulled her shirt and shorts on, laughing.

She too jumped across the river and joined him. "You naughty naughty guy."

She laughed harder.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: Where is you be Deidara-teh-art-buddy?   Where is you be Deidara-teh-art-buddy? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 3:38 pm

Deidara waved his hand dismissively, "Yeah, yeah, now let's go get that cake!"
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Where is you be Deidara-teh-art-buddy?   Where is you be Deidara-teh-art-buddy? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 3:41 pm

"Aye aye captain!" She saluted and walked with Deidara.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: Where is you be Deidara-teh-art-buddy?   Where is you be Deidara-teh-art-buddy? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 3:49 pm

Deidara had grown accustomed to the shocked stares of the villagers he'd receive on a daily basis with Roy or whoever he was with, so he strolled right towards the cheery little shop with the prominent title of "CAKE'S BAKERY~"

The chubby woman behind the counter inside smiled at Deidara, "Hello, there, I'm Cake! What can I do for such a handsome young man around these parts, hmm?" She held up a platter of yellow squares, "Would you like to try the new lemon tart samples I have available?"

((OHMIGAWD this reminds me of the story of Hansel and Gretel xDD))
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Where is you be Deidara-teh-art-buddy?   Where is you be Deidara-teh-art-buddy? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 3:52 pm

Paige walkd in behind Deidara, grinning.

Said girl hopped onto his back piggyback style. "Hiya, could we get two slices of triple chocolate cheesecake please?"
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: Where is you be Deidara-teh-art-buddy?   Where is you be Deidara-teh-art-buddy? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 4:22 pm

Deidara stumbled at the unexpected weight of Paige's body and his face made a lovely sounding contact with the glass case displaying cakes, "Und dunsh forget da charcalot drishzzles, fanks, geh." Translation: And don't forget the chocolate drizzles, thanks, yeah.

He reeled himself back up, threading an arm under Paige's leg while he rubbed his face gingerly, "That really hurt, Paige."
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Where is you be Deidara-teh-art-buddy?   Where is you be Deidara-teh-art-buddy? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 4:27 pm

"Yes and chocolate drizzles please." The brunette grinned and then looked at Deidara from her spot on his back.

"I'm sorry Dei-kun. How's about I kiss it better?" She joked.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: Where is you be Deidara-teh-art-buddy?   Where is you be Deidara-teh-art-buddy? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 7:57 pm

The old lady Cake's eyes twinkled with mirth, "Oh, young lovebirds, how sweet," she chuckled, placing a styrofoam box on the counter laden with cake. "That will be ¥445, please."

"No! We're not a couple!" Deidara spluttered, cheeks turning pink with embarrassment. "I couldn't think of Paige as a girl..." He hastily added, "I mean, I can only see you as a sister, yeah."
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Where is you be Deidara-teh-art-buddy?   Where is you be Deidara-teh-art-buddy? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 2:09 pm

Paige grinned. "Yea, Dei-kun is the big brother I never had."

She laughed. "I could never think of you as a boy Deidara-kun, only as my brother."
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: Where is you be Deidara-teh-art-buddy?   Where is you be Deidara-teh-art-buddy? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 2:25 pm

"Man, Paige. I'm a man," Deidara reminded the brunette, nudging her. "You got money for the cake, right?"
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Where is you be Deidara-teh-art-buddy?   Where is you be Deidara-teh-art-buddy? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 4:19 pm

"You may be a man on the outside but I still say you're a boy on the inside." The brown-eyed girl grinned and put the money on the counter.

She grabbed her cake and headed outside to a small bench.

The girl shoved a piece of her slice in her mouth and smiled while she chewed.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: Where is you be Deidara-teh-art-buddy?   Where is you be Deidara-teh-art-buddy? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 5:47 pm

"Pff...." Deidara mumbled indignantly past the cake in his mouth. He swallowed and wiped his mouth off, "This is really good cakuhhh...." He suddenly collapsed on the floor of the cake shop.
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Where is you be Deidara-teh-art-buddy?   Where is you be Deidara-teh-art-buddy? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:15 pm

Paige noticed that Deidara wasn't with her and she quickly went back into the shop thinking he was going to blow it up or something.

When she saw him on the floor she dropped her cake and went next to him, kneeling down.

"Dei-kun? What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: Where is you be Deidara-teh-art-buddy?   Where is you be Deidara-teh-art-buddy? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:21 pm

Cake (the shop lady) cackled and transformed into an old hag complete with the cliché description of a witch that I'm too lazy to type out. "He is MINE! I'm adding him to my collection of sleeping dolls..." her eyes adopted a sparkling sheen that looked alien on her face, "My precious..."

Deidara groaned and sat up, "What just happened...?"

Cake's ugly eyes widened, "NU WAI! HE'S AWAKE! WHAT?!?!"

((Lord of the Rings reference, FTW.))
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Where is you be Deidara-teh-art-buddy?   Where is you be Deidara-teh-art-buddy? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:29 pm

Paige's face said one thing and one thing only. She. Was. BEYOND. Pissed.

The electricity in the air was intense and could literally be seen. The black and blue sparks crackled.

"You want to give me three good reasons as to why I shouldn't fuckin' fry you here and now. NO ONE tries to take MY Dei-kun. He's MY art buddy and MY big brother that I never had. Oh yea, I'll share him but only with people whom I know that I can trust not to steal him away. So, I want my three reasons and I was them now." Only two words could describe her right now. Time Bomb.

One wrong move and someone would end up hurt and/or dead.

There'd also be the smell of fried skin in there somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: Where is you be Deidara-teh-art-buddy?   Where is you be Deidara-teh-art-buddy? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:48 pm

The old lady cackled, "Kukukuku... You are so cute, little one... I will let him go this time, but I VILl---Ahem---WILL BE BACK!" She shook her fist and disappeared with a disturbing squelch sound. The cake house had started coming apart at the seams.

Deidara tackled Paige and they flew through the doorway, just as the building collapsed. "Damn, who the hell WAS that creep, huh?!" He exclaimed, scowling.
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Where is you be Deidara-teh-art-buddy?   Where is you be Deidara-teh-art-buddy? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:55 pm

The brunette's jaw was clenched tightly and the air still crackled with electricity, though it was only audible and not visible.

"I don't know but I swear.." She mumbled the rest of her sentence that sounded like something along lines of 'I swear I'll fr her the next time I see her.'
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: Where is you be Deidara-teh-art-buddy?   Where is you be Deidara-teh-art-buddy? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 2:47 pm

Deidara grinned and rubbed his head, "So, uh, what now?"
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Where is you be Deidara-teh-art-buddy?   Where is you be Deidara-teh-art-buddy? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 2:52 pm

She sighed and regained herself.

"Not sure, what're you up for Dei-kun?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: Where is you be Deidara-teh-art-buddy?   Where is you be Deidara-teh-art-buddy? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 2:55 pm

"I feel like throwing a party, yeah," he deadpanned with a straight face, staring back at her.
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Where is you be Deidara-teh-art-buddy?   Where is you be Deidara-teh-art-buddy? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 2:57 pm

A wide grin streatched across her face. "Oh yea. I'm so up for a party. Dei-kun, you rule! Now we just need a place to throw it, big enough to hold a hell of alot of people."

She was now grinning like an idiot.

Paige. Loved. To. Party.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: Where is you be Deidara-teh-art-buddy?   Where is you be Deidara-teh-art-buddy? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 3:07 pm

Deidara frowned, "Well... the lair might be available, I dunno..." that familiar grin of his splayed his lips, "Whatever. Let's tell some people, yeah?" He paused briefly, "Well, which people should we tell?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is you be Deidara-teh-art-buddy?   Where is you be Deidara-teh-art-buddy? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where is you be Deidara-teh-art-buddy?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next