HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
I Am Desperate For Advice I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
I Am Desperate For Advice I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
I Am Desperate For Advice I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
I Am Desperate For Advice I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
I Am Desperate For Advice I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
I Am Desperate For Advice I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
I Am Desperate For Advice I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
I Am Desperate For Advice I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
I Am Desperate For Advice I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
I Am Desperate For Advice I_vote_lcapI Am Desperate For Advice I_voting_barI Am Desperate For Advice I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
I Am Desperate For Advice I_vote_lcapI Am Desperate For Advice I_voting_barI Am Desperate For Advice I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

I Am Desperate For Advice

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

I Am Desperate For Advice Empty
PostSubject: I Am Desperate For Advice   I Am Desperate For Advice I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:59 am

Hello again, Hidan-sama ((See how much respect I give you?))

Lately, I've been very annoyed. Why? Because of a certain induvidual in my class. A male, I must mention.

It seems he has taken an extreme liking to me, and it bothers me.

Everyday from school, he would follow me (stalking). He would think I couldn't see him, but I was clearly trying to ignore him. He starts large conversations with every oppurtunity he gets. What he talks about? Well most of the conversation is asking how I am.

I want him to stop. I tried the nice way. Then the little harsh way. And then yelling straight in his face. But nothing works!

Thankfully, it's the summer holidays, but I fear he may start again. Hell, he send me messages everyday. I need some advice.

How can I scare him away? I need your advice. Sorry for bothering you, Hidan-sama, but I am desperate. Thank you.

~Blueberry996
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Well I'm not Hidan...   I Am Desperate For Advice I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:09 am

...but I felt like replying anyway.

Might sound strange/stupid but have you asked him straight in his face why he won't leave you alone??
I mean, guys aren't always that smart and sometimes you have to be very direct in order for them to understand (but that's just my experience).
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Thanks for replying anyway...   I Am Desperate For Advice I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:27 am

...Hidan-sama, I still need your advice.

Hey, thank for replying anyway. And yeah, I have. And he's just like "Uhhhhhh" and then I get so frustrated I just walk away (with him following).

GEEZ HE'S SO FRIGGIN ANNOYING D<
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Jashinist :: Akatsuki :: HMA Prisioner
Jashinist :: Akatsuki :: HMA Prisioner
Hidan

Location : With Itachi~ Having smex. :3 | *smaks Roy* Get the fuck out of here! | TTwTT It's true! *runs*

PostSubject: Re: I Am Desperate For Advice   I Am Desperate For Advice I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:19 pm

HA! See, you all should call me THAT!

Advice, eh? Well, coming from me...I'd kill the fucker. But where you are...that might not be the best idea for /you/.

Huh. Tell him off, get violent if you gotta and if that doesn't work...there's this little thing called a restraining order.

And...as for scaring him. Try making him think you're a lesbo...or get a boyfriend or some shit like that. That's the only thing I can think of.

Shit, I feel like Dr. Phil.

HIDAN
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Thanks for the advice!   I Am Desperate For Advice I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:02 am

Hm, I haven't tried the 'acting as a lesbo' trick. I guess I should try it out.

Anyway, thank you so much, Hidan-sama! The advice will be quite helpful.

Getting a boyfriend? Well, I do like someone ^///^. But only when hell freezes over will he decide to go out wit someone. Or even speak of liking a girl.

Once again, thank you.

I owe you one, Hidan-sama.

~Blueberry996
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Am Desperate For Advice   I Am Desperate For Advice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Am Desperate For Advice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HMA :: Hidan's Corner :: What The Hell Do You Want?-
Jump to: