HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 3 I_vote_lcapI'm bored... entertain me... - Page 3 I_voting_barI'm bored... entertain me... - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 3 I_vote_lcapI'm bored... entertain me... - Page 3 I_voting_barI'm bored... entertain me... - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

I'm bored... entertain me...

Go down 
+2
Zen | The Lawyer
Minoushje
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Zen | The Lawyer
Persuasive One :: Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:46 pm

Zen sat down and watched the Jashinist drink with a curious expression on her face.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/thegoldenage25/profile/
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:48 pm

Blue giggled. "Ah. Well, you could've called me and I would have made something for you..." she suggested. She turned her head for a secons to see if Hidan was drinking, and turned it back towards the other two.

She blinked at Zen. "Hey, what's up?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:49 pm

Paige came down humming to herself.

She then noticed booze and people.

"We havin' a party? Because I came to test my....shock theropy." She said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/mezalayla/
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:50 pm

Blue waved at Paige-san from the cell. "Hi there~" she greeted. She tilted her head to the side. "Shock therapy?" she asked, confused.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:51 pm

Roy waved a hand and set down the rum. "Not...just yet Paige...let the bastard drink for a bit. See if he gets out of control."
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:52 pm

Zen waved at Paige, not taking her eyes off Hidan.

"I'm just curious about him, that's all, Blue."
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:54 pm

Blue formed an 'o' shape with her mouth. "Okie dokie!" she replied. After seeing that he was done with one bottle, she opened up another one, and popped it into his hands.

"Go ahead. Drink it."
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Jashinist :: Akatsuki :: HMA Prisioner
Hidan

Location : With Itachi~ Having smex. :3 | *smaks Roy* Get the fuck out of here! | TTwTT It's true! *runs*

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 4:00 pm

Hidan took the bottle, eyeing her. "After this...I'll let you know when I want more. Alright?" He said, narrowing his eyes as he took a sip.
Back to top Go down
Blueberry996
Roy's Squishy <3
Roy's Squishy
Blueberry996

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 4:01 pm

Blue nodded furiously. "O-okay!" she answered, holding her hands together tightly.
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 4:02 pm

Paige frowned and went through the bottles, looking for some half decent vodka. "Fine but I will test it. I want to see how it goes."
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/mezalayla/
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 4:05 pm

"So," Zen said idly, "What's your favorite part of being an Akatsuki member? The killing as much as you want or the fact that someone actually wanted you?"
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 4:07 pm

Roy choked on the current sip and she coughed a bit. "Ah..geez...that was great..." She muttered, trying to regain her breath and shaking her head while grinning like a madman
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Hidan

Location : With Itachi~ Having smex. :3 | *smaks Roy* Get the fuck out of here! | TTwTT It's true! *runs*

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 5:28 pm

Hidan glared, chucking the now empty bottle at Zen. "Shut the fuck up." He told her before turning to Roy, "It's not like your reason for coming here was any different. Right?" He said, closing his eyes and leaning back.
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 5:33 pm

Zen dodged the flying bottle easily. "Your aim sucks when you're buzzed," she drawled. "And if you're asking my reasons for coming, it's because it looked fun."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 5:41 pm

Roy paused, her eyes widening a bit at Hidan. "...You..." She started, glaring down at the ground. "Fuck you." She said, opening up another bottle and quickly drinking it.

There must have been a hidden message in his saying...
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 5:44 pm

Zen's eyes widened.

"I'm guessing his comment wasn't for me," she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:02 pm

Roy set the bottle down, half of it gone. "No...it was meant for everyone...cause he's an -hic- ass." She said, glaring at him.
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:06 pm

"Yes, he is that."

Zen looked over at the Supreme Overlord. Something was bothering her, she could tell.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:39 am

Minoushje raised her eyebrows. She had been watching the scene quietly, just drinking, but now both bottles of vodka were empty and she ran out of stuff she liked.

"Dammit, we should have given Hidan the beer..." She shouts, flailing her arms. "He drinks everything like water anyway."

She tried to stand up but her knees felt like pudding so instead she crawled to the corner of the lock-up and removed a few stones from the wall. She was going to need to find a different hiding spot now.

"Hooray for my Baileys!!" She said smiling as she took out two bottles. She crawled back to the group and kept hugging the bottles possissively.
"Hidan, ain't getting these!!"
She blinked a few times after which she turned to Roy.
"Roy-sama, since when are there two Hidans in Lock-up??"
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:02 am

Zen raised an eyebrow at Mino.

"Aaaand I think you've had enough."

She attempted to take the Baileys from the tipsy woman.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:21 am

"Noo-hooo!! Stay away from my Baileys!!"
She stood up and walked, albeit a bit wobbly, to Hidan's cell. She walked inside locked the door again and sat down on the floor.

If she had been sober she would have known it wasn't very smart to walk in there... God knows how a Jashinist behaves once there's alcohol flowing through his veins.
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:24 am

Zen sighed.

"Oh boy....."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:59 am

Roy glanced over as Mino walked into the cell, her eyes half closed and say....five bottles empty around her? Well, now it would be five, as she just finished off the last one, "You know something...." She muttered, glaring at Hidan and then all that were in the room.

"You guys make me sick..." She said, smashing the empty bottle against the ground, shattering it. "All you ever do is bitch -hic- bitch bitch...and when -hic- we need something you slack off..." She shouted, pointing a finger at the wall. "Go to hell...-hic- I'm tired of being in charge of a bunch of babies..."

"And...-hic- Hidan? I'm going...to go get Shikamaru and have....have him blow you up! You little piece of shit...-hic-" She shouted, glaring at him and holding the broken bottle up.

Oh, shit...she's never gotten drunk before...thismust be the kind of drunk she is....violent, loud and pissed off. JOY.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:18 am

Minoushje stared at Roy. If there was something that sobered her up it was a violent drunk. She's seen too many of those.
"Excuse me..." She says to Hidan.
She stands up and walks out of the lock-up, walking straight towards Roy.
"Shut up!!" She houts after which she punches Roy straight in the face.

Because of all the alcohol Roy is immediately knock out.
"There! That's the best remedy for her." Minoushje grumbles.
It wasn't anything personal, she just learned out of experience that a punch was the best way to shut a drunk person up.

((no idea why I wrote that...))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:25 am

A small snicker comes out of the corner of Hidan's cell as Roy walks out of the shadows, holding another bottle. "You -hic- punched my puppet....LOL" She shouted, pointing at her other self as the skin peeled away to show Odo. "Pft....Mino...you're...-hic- so pretty when you punch me." She said, laughing a bit and taking another swig. "And...-hic- I think...I like someone! BUT SHUSH!" She said, plopping down in the cell and giggling a bit.

How...does a puppet get drunk? And better yet....Roy must have a better tolerence if she's able to control the puppet while getting tipsy. o.o;

(( Lol...I was hoping someone did that...or freaked out...xD ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored... entertain me...   I'm bored... entertain me... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm bored... entertain me...
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HMA :: RP Time~ :: HMA HQ :: Lock-Up-
Jump to: