HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
*cracks neck* Alright Copy Nin...It's Time... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
*cracks neck* Alright Copy Nin...It's Time... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
*cracks neck* Alright Copy Nin...It's Time... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
*cracks neck* Alright Copy Nin...It's Time... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
*cracks neck* Alright Copy Nin...It's Time... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
*cracks neck* Alright Copy Nin...It's Time... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
*cracks neck* Alright Copy Nin...It's Time... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
*cracks neck* Alright Copy Nin...It's Time... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
*cracks neck* Alright Copy Nin...It's Time... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
*cracks neck* Alright Copy Nin...It's Time... I_vote_lcap*cracks neck* Alright Copy Nin...It's Time... I_voting_bar*cracks neck* Alright Copy Nin...It's Time... I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
*cracks neck* Alright Copy Nin...It's Time... I_vote_lcap*cracks neck* Alright Copy Nin...It's Time... I_voting_bar*cracks neck* Alright Copy Nin...It's Time... I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

*cracks neck* Alright Copy Nin...It's Time...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

*cracks neck* Alright Copy Nin...It's Time... Empty
PostSubject: *cracks neck* Alright Copy Nin...It's Time...   *cracks neck* Alright Copy Nin...It's Time... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 10:41 pm

Roy leaned against a tree and sighed. "Hm...wonder if he's actually going to show up...I need to let off some steam...and he's the perfect person to let it out on. Stupid....hurt Kakuzu..." She said, finishing off with some unhearable, cursing mumbles.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

PostSubject: Re: *cracks neck* Alright Copy Nin...It's Time...   *cracks neck* Alright Copy Nin...It's Time... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 11:16 pm

Kakashi strolls up almost lazily and raises a hand in greeting when he sees Roy, "Ah, Roy-sama. What brings you here." He drawls, smiling slightly under the mask and putting away his book.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: *cracks neck* Alright Copy Nin...It's Time...   *cracks neck* Alright Copy Nin...It's Time... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:55 pm

"What brings me here is a fight. You and me buddy. Right here, right now...." She says, grinning wildly. "I want to dish out a little payback...and also see how good of a Saikoukage I really am..." Roy adds, pushing herself up off the tree.
Back to top Go down
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

PostSubject: Re: *cracks neck* Alright Copy Nin...It's Time...   *cracks neck* Alright Copy Nin...It's Time... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:25 pm

Kakashi smiles and nods slightly, "Very well Roy-Sama. A fight it is then."

He pushes up his leaf headband from across his eye to reveal his sharingan, "Ready when you are." He says, standing a meter or two away from her, outwardly relaxed, but ready and tensed on the inside.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: *cracks neck* Alright Copy Nin...It's Time...   *cracks neck* Alright Copy Nin...It's Time... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 11:07 pm

"Heh...Lets get this show on the road..." Roy says, drawing her katana from her side, focusing on Kakashi's feet. "...I know all about the Sharingan...and I'm not falling into your genjutsu..." She mutters, smirking and running towards him, throwing a few kunai at him.
Back to top Go down
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

PostSubject: Re: *cracks neck* Alright Copy Nin...It's Time...   *cracks neck* Alright Copy Nin...It's Time... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 4:30 pm

"...I might a few moves you have yet to see." Kakashi replies, quickly deflecting the kunai coming at him.

He waits until the right moment, then flips over Roy, one hand pushing hard on the back of her head. He lands on the other side and turns around.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: *cracks neck* Alright Copy Nin...It's Time...   *cracks neck* Alright Copy Nin...It's Time... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 11:02 pm

Roy frowns a bit and rubs the back of her head, "Really now...? Have you improved since I left Konoha...?" She asks, looking down at her katana. "...You better have...unless you want to die." She says, a wicked grin coming to her face as she vanishes in a cloud of smoke, appearing behind Kakashi and moving her katana towards his arm.
Back to top Go down
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

PostSubject: Re: *cracks neck* Alright Copy Nin...It's Time...   *cracks neck* Alright Copy Nin...It's Time... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:26 pm

His sharingan helping him out with Roy's speed, he managed to block the katana with a kunai, but not before it nicked his sleeve slightly, "Hmm, such a sadisitc kage. What village do you rule?" He asked, jumping back and narrowing his eyes slighly, on the alert for anymore tricks.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: *cracks neck* Alright Copy Nin...It's Time...   *cracks neck* Alright Copy Nin...It's Time... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:01 pm

"Heheh...I'm a sadist what can I say~" Roy says, sticking the blade of her katana into the ground. "...As for the village...I don't rule one. It's more of an organization...." She said, sighing a bit and shaking her head. "Though I don't really feel up to sharing~"
Back to top Go down
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

PostSubject: Re: *cracks neck* Alright Copy Nin...It's Time...   *cracks neck* Alright Copy Nin...It's Time... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 6:12 pm

Kakashi shrugged, "Ill find out sooner or later. I've been hearing rumors..."

He tilts his head boredly, "Not much action as been going on in this 'fight'."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: *cracks neck* Alright Copy Nin...It's Time...   *cracks neck* Alright Copy Nin...It's Time... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:42 am

Roy points behind him as Odokemono places a kunai to his neck, "Duh...distraction~" She said, a grin splitting her face. "Come on!"
Back to top Go down
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

PostSubject: Re: *cracks neck* Alright Copy Nin...It's Time...   *cracks neck* Alright Copy Nin...It's Time... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:32 pm

"Hm. A puppet master ey? Things could get interesting." He says calmy, turning his head carefully to look at Odokemono.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: *cracks neck* Alright Copy Nin...It's Time...   *cracks neck* Alright Copy Nin...It's Time... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:15 am

"Don't focus on how amazing he looks....Watch youself!" She shouts, jumping back and throwing several explosive tags at him, knowing Odo was still in the crossfire.
Back to top Go down
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

PostSubject: Re: *cracks neck* Alright Copy Nin...It's Time...   *cracks neck* Alright Copy Nin...It's Time... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:20 pm

The smokes clears to reveal none other than a log.

"Oh, I'm definatley watching myself around you Roy-sama." Comes the deep voice of the silver-haired nin.

The ground beneath Roy bursts open as a hand wraps around her ankle and pulls her under, Kakashi himself popping out off the ground and looking down at her. "Hi~"
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: *cracks neck* Alright Copy Nin...It's Time...   *cracks neck* Alright Copy Nin...It's Time... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:37 pm

At the log, Roy scoffed and glared, "DAMNIT!"

And as she looks up at Kakashi, she smirks, "...Hi~" She replies, closing her eyes slowly. "Kakashi...." a voice behind him says as Roy charges, and jumps, a fist ready to crack him in the jaw.

And where the other "Roy" was...was none other than Kouhi, her skin back to wood and her eyes closed as normal.
Back to top Go down
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

PostSubject: Re: *cracks neck* Alright Copy Nin...It's Time...   *cracks neck* Alright Copy Nin...It's Time... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:45 pm

Kakashi's eyes widen in suprise as he moves aside, her fist grazing the side of his face, "Should have known you'd have more than one puppet. Mistake on my part." He says, taking her arm and swinging his leg, hoping to catch her in the side.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: *cracks neck* Alright Copy Nin...It's Time...   *cracks neck* Alright Copy Nin...It's Time... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:26 pm

His leg catches her slightly in the side and she winces a bit, "Duh...and I still got my log buddies to replace me with." She says, grabbing his leg as it moves past her and flipping him to the ground.

"I don't always need my puppets or my katana...Taijutsu is jst as fun."
Back to top Go down
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

PostSubject: Re: *cracks neck* Alright Copy Nin...It's Time...   *cracks neck* Alright Copy Nin...It's Time... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:06 pm

Kakashi just lays on the ground, staring at her, "I'd have to agree with you there. Taijutsu is fun, but I'm happy with genjutsu too." He says, trying to catch her eye.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: *cracks neck* Alright Copy Nin...It's Time...   *cracks neck* Alright Copy Nin...It's Time... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:28 pm

Roy grins and puts an hand over his eyes before looking down at her. "Please no....I know what you'd make me see...and I think...I'd actually cry." She admits. "....And...I've not cried since..." She paused and shoot her head.
Back to top Go down
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

PostSubject: Re: *cracks neck* Alright Copy Nin...It's Time...   *cracks neck* Alright Copy Nin...It's Time... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 1:05 am

Kakashi's head moves slightly from under her hand, "Since?"
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: *cracks neck* Alright Copy Nin...It's Time...   *cracks neck* Alright Copy Nin...It's Time... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 3:33 pm

She shakes her head, "Nothing! It has nothing to do with our fight Mr~" She said, laughing a bit and noogieing him a bit.
Back to top Go down
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

PostSubject: Re: *cracks neck* Alright Copy Nin...It's Time...   *cracks neck* Alright Copy Nin...It's Time... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 8:47 pm

Kakashi grunts as she noogies him, "...What was the purpose of this fight again?" He asks, "Cause it's more talking then fighting...Which is fine by me.:
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: *cracks neck* Alright Copy Nin...It's Time...   *cracks neck* Alright Copy Nin...It's Time... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 11:14 pm

"I...honestly don't remember anymore." She says, blinking a bit and scratching the back of her head. She sits on him and sighs, "Hm..."
Back to top Go down
Icha Icha Paradise

Icha Icha Paradise

PostSubject: Re: *cracks neck* Alright Copy Nin...It's Time...   *cracks neck* Alright Copy Nin...It's Time... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:14 pm

Kakashi just lets her sit on him and sighs as well, 'This must look ridiculous.' He thought, 'Just hope that no one comes anytime soon...'. "What are you going to do now Roy-sama? Seeing as...well..." He moved his body slightly, making her rock a bit.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: *cracks neck* Alright Copy Nin...It's Time...   *cracks neck* Alright Copy Nin...It's Time... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:15 pm

Roy blinked a bit, "Wut?" She said, looking down at him. "Seeing as...we aren't fighting?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *cracks neck* Alright Copy Nin...It's Time...   *cracks neck* Alright Copy Nin...It's Time... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*cracks neck* Alright Copy Nin...It's Time...
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next