HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Wanderlust Attack #2236 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Wanderlust Attack #2236 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Wanderlust Attack #2236 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Wanderlust Attack #2236 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Wanderlust Attack #2236 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Wanderlust Attack #2236 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Wanderlust Attack #2236 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Wanderlust Attack #2236 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Wanderlust Attack #2236 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Wanderlust Attack #2236 I_vote_lcapWanderlust Attack #2236 I_voting_barWanderlust Attack #2236 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Wanderlust Attack #2236 I_vote_lcapWanderlust Attack #2236 I_voting_barWanderlust Attack #2236 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Wanderlust Attack #2236

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Himokage | Cooky
Traveler :: Himokage
Himokage | Cooky

Wanderlust Attack #2236 Empty
PostSubject: Wanderlust Attack #2236   Wanderlust Attack #2236 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:30 am

Cooky is simply strolling through the woods, giant backpack adorning her back as per usual and a cheery whistle leaving her lips. Her hands were placed casually behind her head and a long, satisfied sigh drew her mouth.

"Ah~ this is the life. No fighting, no ninjas, no worries~!"

A pause. Another sigh. The VP scratches her temple in irritation.

"...Now, where the hell am I gonna go this time? Not the Land of Water; that place is effing creepy. I was just in the Fire Country... and the Land of Earth is boring. That just leaves--"

Cooky freezes both vocally and physically, her hands still clasped behind her head. She lifts her blue eyes to the sky of the same shade.

"...the Land of Lightning. I suppose it has been a while since I went home sweet home..."

The bitter tone is unable to stay out of her usually chirpy voice before she falls silent and her aimless journey continues.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/CookysNCreem
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Wanderlust Attack #2236   Wanderlust Attack #2236 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:25 pm

Paige had been walking around outside the Konoha lightly singing 'My Immortal' by Evanescence. She spotted someone a ways infront of her but couldn't see clearly. "Damn nearsightedness" She said to herself and pulled her glasses from a small messenger's bag she was carrying. She put them on and saw it was Cooky. "wonder where she's going?" she said to herself and decided to find out. "Cooky-sama!" She called and she caught up with her boss.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/mezalayla/
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Wanderlust Attack #2236   Wanderlust Attack #2236 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:11 pm

Cooky halts, hands still behind her head, turning to where her name is being called before blinking at her right hand. "Paige-kun? What are you doin' here?"

She grins slyly, cocking her head. "What's a young girl like yourself doing out here all by her lonesome, anyway? Got a little boyfriend on the side, do ya~?"
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Wanderlust Attack #2236   Wanderlust Attack #2236 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:06 am

Paige stopped when she caught up to Cooky. "I was just walking around Cooky-sama."

She realized the other thing Cooky had just said and blushed pink like a madman. "What would make you think that? Me? A boyfriend? That's funny." She laughed.

In all seriousness she didn't have a boyfriend at all but why she was blushing was beyond her. Oh how she loathes the colour pink.

"So where you headed off to this time Cooky-sama?" She asked, attempting to change the subject, in hopes that Cooky wouldn't persue the boyfriend thing any futher.
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Wanderlust Attack #2236   Wanderlust Attack #2236 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 12:20 am

Cooky's grin just widens and she throws an arm over her right hands shoulder. "Aw~ don't be shy, Paige-kun! You can tell me aaaanything~"

((I kind of like the colour pink! A nice light pink, though; not a crappy hot pink. ._.))

Cooky's ever-present smile somewhat falters at the question, though its not noticable as she quickly grins even harder. "Hehe~ I'm on my way to the Land of Lightning this time. I haven't been in a while!"
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Wanderlust Attack #2236   Wanderlust Attack #2236 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:00 pm

Paige smiled at Cooky glad that she was there if she needed to talk. She wasn't sure if it was a good idea to state this but she did anyways. "Well I mean I don't have a boyfriend but I'd like one and there's one specific ninja I like."

She quickly changed the subject again. "The Land of Lightning eh? Mind if I tag along? It's been a while since I've been there myself. I used to live in Kumogakure."

She shrug nonchalantly and hoped Cooky would let her tag along and also hoped she'd dropped the subject of what 'specific ninja' it was that Paige liked.
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Wanderlust Attack #2236   Wanderlust Attack #2236 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:05 am

Cooky's grin seems to grow even wider. "Oh~? Really, now? Do I know him~?" She failed to mention that you NEVER give her stuff to meddle in. Ever.

Cooky shrugs, turning and beginning her walk once more. "If you want. Just make sure to keep the noise down, eh? Ironically or not considering I'm the loudest one in HMA, I go on these trips to get away from the sounds of the city."

A small, wistful smile softens her face. "...Silence reminds me of the little country village I used to live in."
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Wanderlust Attack #2236   Wanderlust Attack #2236 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:51 pm

Paige had an 'Oh-dear-god-what-have-I-done' look on her face. "It's uhhm, naw you probably don't know him." She waved it off as nothing.

'Thank god she's not Roy. She can't go snooping in my head.' She thought to herself.

"I'll keep the noise down." She smiled softly and walked with her boss-lady.

Paige sees the soft whistful smile Cooky was wearing. "What little village Cooky-sama? I bet it's beautiful." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Wanderlust Attack #2236   Wanderlust Attack #2236 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:27 pm

Cooky just mufufu'd once more, waving the conversation off with an airy hand. "Don't think I won't find out, Paige-kun~"

((I doesn't need mind-reading powers to read your thoughts. People's expressions, movements, speech... it can all give an indication to what you're thinking. And I can read people like a book through those factors, fufu~))

She lets a slight shrug lift her shoulders. "Eh~ it's not well known, if at all. We were just called 'Amagumo'." She laughs. "No, 'Village Hidden in the BLAGH' for us."

Cooky blinks slowly, before her eyes lift to the sky. "...I wonder how Unjou is...?"
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Wanderlust Attack #2236   Wanderlust Attack #2236 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:48 pm

"Then I'll have to be a careful little right hand won't I?" She grinned.

If Cooky wanted so badly to find out what ninja had caught Paige's attention then she'd have to try and try hard.

"Cooky-sama, care to listen to some Nickelback with me?" Paige asked as she held up her Ipod.

((Hahaha well I'm not going to make it easy for you to find out Cooky-sama.))
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Wanderlust Attack #2236   Wanderlust Attack #2236 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 12:23 am

Cooky just smiles mysteriously, saying nothing, before shaking her head.

"No, that's okay, Paige-kun; you go ahead. I perfer to listen to the sounds of nature when I'm travelling."

((I very much doubt that, fufu~ 8D))
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Wanderlust Attack #2236   Wanderlust Attack #2236 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:24 pm

Paige wondered what Cooky could possibly be grinning about but shook it off as nothing.

She shrugged and put in her headphones, hitting play.

((We shall see Cooky-sama))
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Wanderlust Attack #2236   Wanderlust Attack #2236 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:33 pm

Cooky continues on the road in silence, not paying much attention to Paige except maybe a brief smile every now and then. Travelling with other people was still very foreign to her.

The quiet melody of nature is the only sound being made.

That is, until Cooky instantly jerks to a sudden stop, throwing out an arm infront of her right hand.

"Wait." She hissed, eyes narrowed on the dark forest infront of them.

((I already have a good idea who it is, Paige-kun~))
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Wanderlust Attack #2236   Wanderlust Attack #2236 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:36 pm

Paige stopped, sensing Cooky's urgency. Her Ipod was already back in her pocket. "Someone's there, ne Cooky-sama?" She stated simply, staying calm.

Paige was unnerved that someone or something would be there when they were harmless travellers. Then again that's how ALL horror movies start. XD

((Of course you do. You're the one who did my SPARTA form. XD))
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Wanderlust Attack #2236   Wanderlust Attack #2236 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:27 pm

Cooky remained silent, placing a finger to her lips as a gesture to keep quiet.

"Look, little brother~! I thought I'd heard some voices. And they're pretty girls; goody!"

"......"

Truth be told, a pair of ninja came out from the brush of the trees -- one large and almost bear-like, the other shorter and seemingly graceful. There was a scratch running through the headbands they wore, indicating they were rogue ninja.

Cooky's eyes narrowed even further on the intruders. "Greetings." A tight, polite smile pulled her lips; the ice in her voice was almost startling compared to her usual sunny demeanor. "We mean no harm; we're simply travellers passing through."

She glances out the corner of her eye to stare pointedly at her right hand. "Right, Paige-kun?"

((...Damn. My whole tactics down the drain. xD))
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Wanderlust Attack #2236   Wanderlust Attack #2236 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:38 am

"Well put Cooky-san." She stated simply, following Cooky's lead.

"Now if you don't mind, we'd like to carry on, thank you very much." Paige added. Her voice also taking on an icy tone indicating that she wasn't in the mood to screw around at all.

She watched the two rogues and at the same time Cooky, as to catch any looks or actions that might be sent her way to tell her something.
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Wanderlust Attack #2236   Wanderlust Attack #2236 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:09 pm

The smaller one grinned catishly; it wasn't reassuring in the least. "Now, now; there's no need to be rude!" He scolded, taking another step forward. "We just wanted to say hello, right little brother?"

The bear-man blinked, silent. "......"

By this point in time, Cooky had twisted her body somewhat so she effectively covered her right hand, a casual smile still plastered across her lips. "Yes, I guess that's acceptable." She smiled wider, though the strain was easily seen. "HELLO. Now, good day to you."

The graceful one laughed. "Oh, you're cute~" He cooed, teeth pointed and sharp as he grinned. "But, my attention seems to have been taken by that little one behind you~"

Cooky's gaze drifted behind her to where Paige stood, silent. "...Tch." She muttered. "Why do these things always have to happen to me...?" Sighing and covering her eyes with her palm, the vice president spoke to the leader of the men, the youngest brother. "Look, I'm really not in the mood for this. How about we just go along like adults and forget this ever happened."

The youngest simply grinned wider, taking another step forward. "Ahaha~ I don't want to~"

Cooky's blue eyes narrowed dangerously, darkening several shades in her anger. "...Don't say I didn't warn you."

In the very same second she said the words, a loud bang echoed through the trees. There was a small pause, before the larger brother's forehead began to bleed, a bullet hole right between his eyes. His eyes were in a permenant state of shock before he fell to the ground, dead.

Cooky simply smiled, the image of cheer and ease.

...Well, what do you know. She's a perfect sharpshooter.

((*looks up* ...D00d, I have to stop writing full-on stories on here. xD))
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Wanderlust Attack #2236   Wanderlust Attack #2236 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 10:51 am

"Nice shot Cooky. I hope you don't mind but I'd like to take the other one." Paige had a sickly sweet grin plastered on her face, that could scare even Naruto.

Her eyes were flickering between their normal dark chocolate and a gold colour.

She stared at the small guy infront of her, grin still on her face. "Please say yes Cooky, I'd really like to."
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Wanderlust Attack #2236   Wanderlust Attack #2236 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 10:58 am

Cooky raises an eyebrow at the change in eye colour, (she placed the knowledge in the back of her mind for further questioning later) before shrugging, turning away with her hands behind her head and her eyes risen to the sky. "Do what you like. Just make it quick, eh? I'm getting tired of this."

Fighting always did bore her.
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Wanderlust Attack #2236   Wanderlust Attack #2236 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:01 am

Paige's grin widened. "Will do Cooky-sama."

Paige sanpped her fingers and there was a craclke of electricity in the air and then the man dropped to the ground convulsing.

"We can head off now Cooky-sama." The brunette stated, eyes returning to their normal dark brown.
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Wanderlust Attack #2236   Wanderlust Attack #2236 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:04 am

Cooky blinks slowly at her right hand, before grinning, knudging the man with her foot. "Wow. I gotta say, that was pretty impressive." She squats down, lifting the rougue ninja's hand and letting it go mid-air, watching with amusement as it instantly drops back down the ground.

"Fufu~ how interesting~!"
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Wanderlust Attack #2236   Wanderlust Attack #2236 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:06 am

"Thanks for that Cooky-sama." Paige smiled.

She watched as Cooky continued picking up and dropping the man's arm.
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Wanderlust Attack #2236   Wanderlust Attack #2236 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 7:13 pm

Cooky shrugged, before busying herself by arranging the man so he was lying on his back with his arms crossed over his chest. Ignoring the prying eyes of her subordinate, she proceeded to make a strange hand sign with her right hand while her left touched the dead man's forehead.

"Hensou: Kaijin Toburai."

The corpse instantly turned into but a pile of black ash, to which Cooky gathered in her hands before dumping it in her backback. She proceeded to do the same process to the man she herself killed. Dusting off her palms, she hoisted the abnormally giant bag over her shoulder before grinning at Paige, undisturbed.

"Shall we~?"
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Wanderlust Attack #2236   Wanderlust Attack #2236 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 2:56 pm

Paige walked with Cooky after arching an eyebrow at her sempai's actions. "You'll have to explain that to me Cooky." She said simply.

She walked smiling, not sure why. Maybe because her mind had drifted to the image of a certain shinobi.
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Wanderlust Attack #2236   Wanderlust Attack #2236 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 7:49 pm

Cooky eyed Paige carefully, analytical, before smiling. "It's a... family thing. You'll find out when we get there." She smiled wider, her grin growing a slightly wilder edge. "And if you tell anyone, I think I may just have to kill you, my cute little kohai~"

She rolled her eyes at the goofy grin on Paige's face, smacking her across the back of the head lightly. "Oy. Quit thinking about Shikamaru and let's get going. I want to be on the edge of Lightning Country by sundown."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanderlust Attack #2236   Wanderlust Attack #2236 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanderlust Attack #2236
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HMA :: RP Time~ :: Konoha :: Just Outside The Village-
Jump to: