HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Sasuke's Place I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Sasuke's Place I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Sasuke's Place I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Sasuke's Place I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Sasuke's Place I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Sasuke's Place I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Sasuke's Place I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Sasuke's Place I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Sasuke's Place I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Sasuke's Place I_vote_lcapSasuke's Place I_voting_barSasuke's Place I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Sasuke's Place

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

Sasuke's Place Empty
PostSubject: Sasuke's Place   Sasuke's Place I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:45 am

Roy grins as they walk up to the Uchiha's home. "Wow...it hasn't really changed since I was last here...Heh..." She says, smiling a bit and glancing at Sasuke.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Sasuke

Sasuke

Sasuke's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke's Place   Sasuke's Place I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:29 pm

Sasuke looked up at the home where it all started. The wooden door painted with dust was closed, an unfamiliar feat for it. His memories were filled with his mother constantly leaving the door open because Sasuke liked to run in and out of the house a lot. A brief memory of him and Roy as kids chasing each other in and out of the house appeared before his vision but evaporated as quickly as it had materialized.

"Hasn't changed a bit." Sasuke said while looking up through clouded windows which were once draped with dark blue curtains.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

Sasuke's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke's Place   Sasuke's Place I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:00 am

Roy walked up to the door and glanced over, "You still got a key..? Or can I bust the door down?" She asked, grinning a bit. She hoped it was the latter of the two, besides, doors are made from wood. Wood is a log....which she currently holds a grudge against.

'Damn logs...I'll get you one day....' She thinks to herself, metally frowning.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

Sasuke's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke's Place   Sasuke's Place I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:21 pm

Sasuke half-turned to Roy and something resembling a smile could be seen under the thin veil of his serious face. "No," He said while taming a laugh. He turned to the door and turned the knob easily. "It's open, it was always open." He said in nostalgia. "Mom knew I'd run in and out of the house all of the time so she never closed in the day." He turned to Roy. "Don't you remember the day when father locked it and we were playing tag in the house?" Sasuke remembered running smack in to the door and Roy stumbling behind him.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

Sasuke's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke's Place   Sasuke's Place I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 10:37 pm

Roy blinked and then laughed a bit, "Yup. You almost broke your nose...good one there." She said, getting close enough to him to turn the corners of his mouth into a smile. "You actually let me see your smiles back then..." Roy added, closing her eyes, tilting her head, and grinning.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

Sasuke's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke's Place   Sasuke's Place I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:40 pm

Sasuke nearly flinched at Roys words as he took one big step in to the house of darkness that felt all too comforting to him. "Back then . . ." He said as he averted his eyes to the clearly dying floor. "I had reasons to smile."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

Sasuke's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke's Place   Sasuke's Place I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:59 pm

Roy's smile faltered a bit and she followed him inside. "Yeah...but...I'll let you know...I can wait to see you smile again..." She said, glancing at him.

"One day...you will have a reason to smile...and that in itself will be amazing..."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

Sasuke's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke's Place   Sasuke's Place I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:15 pm

At that moment a falcon flew towards them, circling above their heads, a scroll held in its claw.
She dropped the scroll but kept flying above their heads. On the scroll was the logo of the HMA with the word 'help' written underneath.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

Sasuke's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke's Place   Sasuke's Place I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:49 pm

Roy sighed and opened the scroll, reading through it.

"...Ho snap...ah....Sasuke, I'll be back in a bit. Meet me in town...and we can come back here. I've got some catching up to do with my Sensei..." She said, smirking and vanishing in a cloud of smoke.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

Sasuke's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke's Place   Sasuke's Place I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 4:32 pm

The moment Sasuke turned to say something Roy's smoke cleared. His hand reached out fell to his side and his eyes looked around, finally adjusting to the darkness. "Hn . . ." Was all he said in the lonely darkness while walking up the creaky stairs.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

Sasuke's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke's Place   Sasuke's Place I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:45 pm

Roy poofed back into Sasuke's house, tears still visible in her eyes. "Sorry to make you wait...I figureed you'd still be here..." She said, rubbing at her eyes and looking down at the ground.

'I can't make anyone worry about me...I have to be strong...'
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

Sasuke's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke's Place   Sasuke's Place I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 4:47 pm

(( Oh so mighty bump~ ))

[ Just so people know...if someone hasn't replied to a topic in a while...you may us the bump system and make it so the people can see that you had posted something that hasn't been answered yet. Quite a technique. ^^ ]
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

Sasuke's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke's Place   Sasuke's Place I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 4:53 pm

Sasuke turned to Roy and made his way over to her in the blink of an eye. He looked into her eyes and noticed there was moisture that did not belong. "Who made you cry?" He asked, or rather, demanded.

{{For a moment I thought this was OOC but then I remembered during the Chunin exams when he broke a ninjas arms for making Sakura cry so (loophole)}}
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

Sasuke's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke's Place   Sasuke's Place I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 5:03 pm

Roy paused, and shook her head, "Nothing...Ah...I-I mean...you...don't need to worry about it. It's fine..." She said, grinning a bit and rubbing at her eyes again. "I've...just been thinking a bit too much..."

(( Ah...Poor Zaku. ;; He was amazing. <3 But yayz for loopholes! *arms up* xD ))
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

Sasuke's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke's Place   Sasuke's Place I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 5:07 pm

"What could you be thinking about that has brought you to tears?" He asked a little less roughly than before.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

Sasuke's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke's Place   Sasuke's Place I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 5:10 pm

"Just...everything...really. The fact that everyone in Konoha doesn't remember us...things that I've done in the past." She said, sighing a bit, "...I'm...ashamed really. But..." She paused, shaking her head again, "...I don't want you to worry about it...so..." She muttered, glancing off.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

Sasuke's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke's Place   Sasuke's Place I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 5:23 pm

"We all do things in our past that we regret. Everyone has something to be ashamed of." Sasuke side-steps so that him and Roy are face-to-face. "You of all people should not let these things burden you. There are people far more deserving of the guilt you hold and they walk around laughing and smiling. So . . ." Sasuke searched for words. "Wipe your damn tears and smile." He said in a voice that was not as blunt as he had intended.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

Sasuke's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke's Place   Sasuke's Place I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 5:27 pm

"Eh..." Her eyes widened a bit and a few tears fell from her eyes. "...Mmm..." She muttered, wiping at her eyes. She stayed silent for a moment and dropped her gaze to the ground.

"...Sasuke..." Roy said, closing her eyes and slowly opening them as she looked up at him. "Thank you..." She said, smiling and crossing her arms across her chest.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

Sasuke's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke's Place   Sasuke's Place I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 5:51 pm

Sasuke nodded. "It's nothing." He said while looking up. "It's just . . . when we were young it took a lot --too much-- to make you cry." He said while averting his eyes a bit.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

Sasuke's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke's Place   Sasuke's Place I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 11:16 pm

"Eh...." Roy paused, smiling, "You remember that..?" She said happily before pausing again, 'Wait...just how much does he remember...?'
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

Sasuke's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke's Place   Sasuke's Place I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 11:28 pm

Sasuke nodded. "The more I talk to you the easier it is . . . the more I start to remember you."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

Sasuke's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke's Place   Sasuke's Place I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 11:32 pm

Roy forced a smile, "Heh. That's awesome! Maybe you'll get everything back!" She said, turning away a bit and picking up an old frame, dusting it off.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

Sasuke's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke's Place   Sasuke's Place I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 11:43 pm

"I actually found the girl who took my memories." Sasuke said to Roy. "While you were gone . . ."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

Sasuke's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke's Place   Sasuke's Place I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 11:44 pm

Roy paused, 'Nena said not to say anything....'"Really? And...what did she say?" She asked, looking at the picture and smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

Sasuke's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke's Place   Sasuke's Place I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:00 am

"She claimed to have no hostilities towards me and avoided telling me the reason for fighting me and deleting my memories of our encounter along with others." He said with clenched fist. "She was able to weave her way out of fighting me memorably at that moment."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sasuke's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke's Place   Sasuke's Place I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sasuke's Place
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next