HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Naruto Shippuuden to be offical aired...On Disney XD?! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Naruto Shippuuden to be offical aired...On Disney XD?! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Naruto Shippuuden to be offical aired...On Disney XD?! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Naruto Shippuuden to be offical aired...On Disney XD?! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Naruto Shippuuden to be offical aired...On Disney XD?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Naruto Shippuuden to be offical aired...On Disney XD?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Naruto Shippuuden to be offical aired...On Disney XD?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Naruto Shippuuden to be offical aired...On Disney XD?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Naruto Shippuuden to be offical aired...On Disney XD?! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Naruto Shippuuden to be offical aired...On Disney XD?! I_vote_lcapNaruto Shippuuden to be offical aired...On Disney XD?! I_voting_barNaruto Shippuuden to be offical aired...On Disney XD?! I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Naruto Shippuuden to be offical aired...On Disney XD?! I_vote_lcapNaruto Shippuuden to be offical aired...On Disney XD?! I_voting_barNaruto Shippuuden to be offical aired...On Disney XD?! I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Naruto Shippuuden to be offical aired...On Disney XD?!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

Naruto Shippuuden to be offical aired...On Disney XD?! Empty
PostSubject: Naruto Shippuuden to be offical aired...On Disney XD?!   Naruto Shippuuden to be offical aired...On Disney XD?! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:55 pm

The fuck, fucky fuck fuck fuck?! I'm glad that they finally dubbed it...and I can't wait to hear everyone's voices~ (Save for Sasori...cause the voice of Ichigo Kurosaki just doesn't fit him)...but airing on Disney XD? UGH!

On Adult Swim they could get away with a lot more stuff....but NOOU they put it on a kids channel (THAT I DON'T HAVE KTHX) to attract younger audiences between 6-14...mostly being guys. T.T

I can't WAIT to see Hidan on the Disney channel....joy.

Pissed off and ready to smak a fucker,

Roy
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuuden to be offical aired...On Disney XD?!   Naruto Shippuuden to be offical aired...On Disney XD?! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:08 am

personally I hate dubbed... english cartoon voices sound fake and they pronounce the names completely different. I have Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution 2 fpr the Wii but it annoys me to hear the english voices... especially Gaara, he sounds like he needs some cough-sirup or something.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Himokage | Cooky
Traveler :: Himokage
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuuden to be offical aired...On Disney XD?!   Naruto Shippuuden to be offical aired...On Disney XD?! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:13 am

FUCK FUCKITY FUCK FUCK FUCK. D<

...Sasori will be played by Ichigo? I have two words: "THE FUCK!?"

*crying* Wh... Wh... What are they going to do to our show, damnit?!

((Mino-chuu: Gaara's english voice gives me nightmares. For serious. ._.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/CookysNCreem
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuuden to be offical aired...On Disney XD?!   Naruto Shippuuden to be offical aired...On Disney XD?! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:26 am

Gaara's voice makes me laugh...the only person I have a problem with in the series is Sasori...and Pein.

They got the same guy that did Kakashi to do Pein in one eppie and....they might keep him. =|

I'm scared for Hidan and Kakuzu....*shudder*
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuuden to be offical aired...On Disney XD?!   Naruto Shippuuden to be offical aired...On Disney XD?! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:51 am

((Cooky I understand.. that voice is eerie))
I watched about one episode in English and then I nearly screamed my head off... but maybe that's because at that time I watched about a hundred episodes in Japanese.

And really... I definitely prefer : "DATTEBAYO!!" over "BELIEVE IT!!"
The last one is just lame... especially since dattebayo actually doesn't mean anything.

To promote a site:
www.tailedfox.com
There you can watch all episodes subbed.... that way you can judge for yourself which voices are more... realistic.
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuuden to be offical aired...On Disney XD?!   Naruto Shippuuden to be offical aired...On Disney XD?! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:58 am

*"I ish smart nao" glasses flash* In actual fact, "dattebayo" means nothing. It's just a childish dialect to end sentences. For example, "Let's go fishing, 'ttebayo!"

*"I ish smart nao" glasses fall off face and smash* ...Well, it was fun while it lasted. 8D

((It's like Orochimaru's voice; that creeps me right the fuck out, too. Especially in that episode where he says, "I need you, Ssssasuke~" ._.))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuuden to be offical aired...On Disney XD?!   Naruto Shippuuden to be offical aired...On Disney XD?! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:00 am

I've heard both versions, Japanese and English....and there are certain people who's English voices are better. Like Sasuke's.

Yuri Lowenthal did an amazing job... :3 He's one of my idols....

But...I like the Japanese voice for Naruto...=\

Dattebayo is amusing as hell....so much better than Believe It....xD

IE

I just bought a Hidan plushie, dattebayo~ 8D
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuuden to be offical aired...On Disney XD?!   Naruto Shippuuden to be offical aired...On Disney XD?! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:06 am

Did you know Yuri Lowenthal also voiced that hyperactive brunette classmate of Ichigo, Keigo, in Bleach? xD

What a range, huh?
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuuden to be offical aired...On Disney XD?!   Naruto Shippuuden to be offical aired...On Disney XD?! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:08 am

((log in, log out, log in, log out.... gaaaah annoying))

Now I'm jealous Roy!!! I want a Naruto-themed plushie too... but I'd have to buy it over internet... shipping from America and then the shipping costs are twice as expensive as the plushie itself. So that's a big nono for me Sad

((I gotta go... there's to many colleagues (stupid word!!) in the office so it's not very safe to continue XP ))
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuuden to be offical aired...On Disney XD?!   Naruto Shippuuden to be offical aired...On Disney XD?! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:13 am

I know he does Keigo~! X3 Yuri is such an amazing VA....*hearts* =w= And he's so nice in person! ^^

Aw.... D: Alrighty Mino....*hugs* We shall await your return from the dreaded world of work. xD And...I've been buying so much stuff online. o.o; So far....

Hidan Plush
Vampire Knight Cosplay
Vampire Knight Armband
Vampire Knight Necklace
Sasuke Wallet
Kuroshitsuji: The Complete Series
A Kakashi Gaien Shirt with Obito~
A Man of the Hour Shirt
Sasuke Messanger Bag
Renji Abari Tee-Shirt (For my Mum~)

....And I think that's all...for now. xD

Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuuden to be offical aired...On Disney XD?!   Naruto Shippuuden to be offical aired...On Disney XD?! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:16 am

Have you met him? Lucky bitch...

I've always wanted a FMA pocket watch. You know; like the one Ed has. xD
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuuden to be offical aired...On Disney XD?!   Naruto Shippuuden to be offical aired...On Disney XD?! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:22 am

Lookie. ^^ Me and the most amazing guy you will ever meet~ X3

Naruto Shippuuden to be offical aired...On Disney XD?! Yuri_Lowenthal_and_Meh_by_FrozenSnow_Takami

...O: I have that too. xD Got it last year.
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuuden to be offical aired...On Disney XD?!   Naruto Shippuuden to be offical aired...On Disney XD?! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:29 am

*twitch*

You Americans get ALL the good conventions, you lucky bastards... Dx

*twitches once more* DAMNIT, ASGLJKALGAJKGH!!
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuuden to be offical aired...On Disney XD?!   Naruto Shippuuden to be offical aired...On Disney XD?! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:28 am

Well, here in Arizona there are only two Cons. O: And I dun wanna pay money to go out of state to the bigger ones. ^^;

*innocent smile* 8D
Back to top Go down
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuuden to be offical aired...On Disney XD?!   Naruto Shippuuden to be offical aired...On Disney XD?! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 4:22 pm

It's on DISNEY of all places?! *late in convo* UUUUUGH!! NOEZ
D8

B.....but.......SAI NEEDS TO MAKE HIS INNUENDOS!!! Dx

And agreed,, Yuri is amazing!! I love him in all his shows including Huntik and as Suzaku in CG..

Gawsh,, I bet Sai'll tell Naruto he has a small brain instead *grumbles* and Hidan'llbe bleeding chocolate or something..
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/BellaNena13/profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuuden to be offical aired...On Disney XD?!   Naruto Shippuuden to be offical aired...On Disney XD?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto Shippuuden to be offical aired...On Disney XD?!
Page 1 of 1