HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
>.> I should be ashamed . . . I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
>.> I should be ashamed . . . I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
>.> I should be ashamed . . . I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
>.> I should be ashamed . . . I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
>.> I should be ashamed . . . I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
>.> I should be ashamed . . . I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
>.> I should be ashamed . . . I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
>.> I should be ashamed . . . I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
>.> I should be ashamed . . . I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
>.> I should be ashamed . . . I_vote_lcap>.> I should be ashamed . . . I_voting_bar>.> I should be ashamed . . . I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
>.> I should be ashamed . . . I_vote_lcap>.> I should be ashamed . . . I_voting_bar>.> I should be ashamed . . . I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

>.> I should be ashamed . . .

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

>.> I should be ashamed . . . Empty
PostSubject: >.> I should be ashamed . . .   >.> I should be ashamed . . . I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:32 pm

Ummm . . . yeah..

Since most of you here are older than me,and are in or have already have been in High School I guess it's only natural that I . . . *blush*

. . . Seek some insight . . .

I start it in about nine days,, and the HS I'm going to has virtually none of my close friends from middle school[[not that I had many,, ._. not the most outgoing crayon in the box I am]]..

I'm going to be alone,, going to a HUGE school with thousands of faces.. To ice my nerve-wracking adorned cake I have two sophmore classes and one Junior class so I'll be not only seeing a clusterfuck of new faces my age I'll be around a bunch of older people and it kinda makes me . . .

I dunno' . . .

Nervous??

In middle school I knew everyone,, and were okay with them,, but I never had any through-and-through {{I'll-be-there-forevahs}} friends who weren't like batteries that,, after a while,, were changed in order to move on.. I mean,, what if I don't make any friends?? Or what if I do but it's just middle-school with new players??

I mean,, my personality isn't totally steam-fried crap but I'm a pretty shy mofo unless someone talks to me first because,, otherwise,, I sit there trying to make it look like I'm just dandy alone..

Did any of you guys go [or are going] through this??

:C
Nena is a little fishy jumping into an ocean of blood-thirsty sharks . . . someone lie and say it'll be okay please..
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/BellaNena13/profile
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

Location : In my basement...reading Manga. @.@ So many to read before I can buy more!

PostSubject: Re: >.> I should be ashamed . . .   >.> I should be ashamed . . . I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:44 pm

Well, since I'm going to be a Junior in les than a week, I suppose I could try to calm your nerves.

High school starts out rough, there's no denying that. But, after a while, you eventually start to find people who are interested in the same things you are.

I don't really know if I can tell you that, though, since I started to fit in because of Marching Band.

So, in order for my advice to actually work out at all, you'd have to be in some activity like MB that brings people together. D: You are in something like that...right?

Orchestra? Choir? Band? Something?! DX

No, but other than that, everything starts to get much better as you go along and your teachers force you to work in groups. :3 I know I made some upper-classmen friends in my math class because of that. And now they actually /ike/ talking to me!

(Haha, I probably didn't help at all. DX I'm sorry, Nena.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/EightRedRoses
Himokage | Cooky
Traveler :: Himokage
Traveler :: Himokage
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: >.> I should be ashamed . . .   >.> I should be ashamed . . . I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:47 pm

I would say something completely cliche like "just be yourself!!11one", but I'll refrain myself from doing so.

What if you are a self-conscious, introverted person? You're screwed when it comes to making new friends.

I've changed schools 2 times back in my younger days. So, Nena, I know how it feels to think you're alone in a strange new place. It's completely normal, trust me.

The only advice I can give you is that YOU have to try and start up a conversation first. You have to overcome your fear and/or crippling shyness. You could go over to someone (them being in your class can help, too) in the cafeteria during lunch, and ask if you can sit with them, for example. Simple as that!

I agree with what Nikki said, too: join a club. I've been told that people in the band are very nice, as with people in art. But, hell; since I'm IN art, I think I'm a little biased. xD

Another thing; there will ALWAYS be someone as scared and nervous as you. Always. Eventually, if you haven't already gone up to talk to people like I order you to, another freshman will most likely come up and try to break the ice.

Okay, I lied when I said I wouldn't say it. Just be yourself. You'll be fine. 8D

If not, I'll gladly fly over and beat the crap out of anyone who's bullying you. *punches fist into palm*

~Cooky
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/CookysNCreem
Azalays

PostSubject: Re: >.> I should be ashamed . . .   >.> I should be ashamed . . . I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:54 am

I think everything's been said... I'm a senior, now (last year! woohooooo! XD), but I remember very well how nervous I was when I was about to begin High School... I'm just as shy and introverted as you are (at least, that's what I thought while reading), but if you came to my school, you'd see I'm not left alone.
Of course, I don't know what it is like, not to have the same classmates for every lesson, since it's different here, but you can do just the same as I did: for the first few days, you can sit back and observe your classmates. You'll very probably spot someone who seems nice, so when you do, gather up all your courage and go talk to them! I know it's not easy, but remember, you won't be the only one without your middle school friends, people won't bite you (and if they do, tell us, we'll beat them up Twisted Evil ).

I don't know if it helped you (probably not), but... Yeah, it's cliche, but so true: be yourself, just don't be too shy (I know it's not easy at all! I AM shy... but I did it. And if I did, you can as well.) and everything will be okay. Maybe not the very first day, but soon enough.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/Azalays/
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: >.> I should be ashamed . . .   >.> I should be ashamed . . . I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:50 am

I'm going to make this short...cause I'm a bit tired and I have class in a few minutes. xD

I know what you're going through, I just started college this year and it was driving me insane. Aftre a few weeks it'll get better, just be yourself and goof off....but pay attention in school.

High school will give you a lot of shits to deal with, but just be strong! Know that in one year you'll be with your friends from the year before~ X3

That's what I'm thinking, cause my best friend is in her last year of High School. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Nena
Jounin
Jounin
Nena

PostSubject: Re: >.> I should be ashamed . . .   >.> I should be ashamed . . . I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:20 pm

I think I just melted.. Thank you,, everyone.. It's nice to know I'm actually not alone and I feel much better reading all these answers.. You guys are really the best.. This advice is truly helpfull and even encouraging..

Now the only thing left is to put it into action on the first day of school.. Hopefully I don't fall down the stairs or rip my pants or something..

But seriously,, you guys are the awesome..

*hugs*
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/BellaNena13/profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: >.> I should be ashamed . . .   >.> I should be ashamed . . . I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

>.> I should be ashamed . . .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HMA :: Randomness~ :: Just to talk....-
Jump to: