HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Why...is this a site? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Why...is this a site? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Why...is this a site? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Why...is this a site? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Why...is this a site? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Why...is this a site? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Why...is this a site? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Why...is this a site? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Why...is this a site? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Why...is this a site? I_vote_lcapWhy...is this a site? I_voting_barWhy...is this a site? I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Why...is this a site? I_vote_lcapWhy...is this a site? I_voting_barWhy...is this a site? I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Why...is this a site?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hidan
Jashinist :: Akatsuki :: HMA Prisioner
Jashinist :: Akatsuki :: HMA Prisioner
Hidan

Location : With Itachi~ Having smex. :3 | *smaks Roy* Get the fuck out of here! | TTwTT It's true! *runs*

Why...is this a site? Empty
PostSubject: Why...is this a site?   Why...is this a site? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:05 pm

Fucking...seriously?! There's a site to molest me now! The hell is wrong with you people?!

I'm guessing that you already know a shitload about me...so, I'm not going to say much. Other than...bring it on bitches! I can take whatever you wanna dish out! >D

Just so you know...whoever the fuck is the cook of this organization...I like Spare Ribs....you cook any vegtables...I'll sacrifice you in a heartbeat. Get it? Don't eat that fucking vegitarian shit around me.

Ah...what the fuck else...? Oh, if you're going to "fangirl" over me as it's called, get out of here. Seriously? I'm not going to marry any of you guys. This is all in good fun.

Whatever.
Back to top Go down

Why...is this a site?
Page 1 of 1