HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
READY AS I'LL EVER BE! *Insert Rock Lee's face of determination here* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
READY AS I'LL EVER BE! *Insert Rock Lee's face of determination here* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
READY AS I'LL EVER BE! *Insert Rock Lee's face of determination here* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
READY AS I'LL EVER BE! *Insert Rock Lee's face of determination here* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
READY AS I'LL EVER BE! *Insert Rock Lee's face of determination here* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
READY AS I'LL EVER BE! *Insert Rock Lee's face of determination here* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
READY AS I'LL EVER BE! *Insert Rock Lee's face of determination here* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
READY AS I'LL EVER BE! *Insert Rock Lee's face of determination here* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
READY AS I'LL EVER BE! *Insert Rock Lee's face of determination here* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
READY AS I'LL EVER BE! *Insert Rock Lee's face of determination here* - Page 2 I_vote_lcapREADY AS I'LL EVER BE! *Insert Rock Lee's face of determination here* - Page 2 I_voting_barREADY AS I'LL EVER BE! *Insert Rock Lee's face of determination here* - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
READY AS I'LL EVER BE! *Insert Rock Lee's face of determination here* - Page 2 I_vote_lcapREADY AS I'LL EVER BE! *Insert Rock Lee's face of determination here* - Page 2 I_voting_barREADY AS I'LL EVER BE! *Insert Rock Lee's face of determination here* - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

READY AS I'LL EVER BE! *Insert Rock Lee's face of determination here*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

READY AS I'LL EVER BE! *Insert Rock Lee's face of determination here* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: READY AS I'LL EVER BE! *Insert Rock Lee's face of determination here*   READY AS I'LL EVER BE! *Insert Rock Lee's face of determination here* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:34 pm

Roy stops for a minute and sits down, scratching her head, "Shit...I'm starting to think I should ban logs...." She mutters, sighing a bit, making Odo sit down as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Kirai
Chunin
Chunin
Kirai

READY AS I'LL EVER BE! *Insert Rock Lee's face of determination here* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: READY AS I'LL EVER BE! *Insert Rock Lee's face of determination here*   READY AS I'LL EVER BE! *Insert Rock Lee's face of determination here* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:06 pm

Kirai snickers from the tree and quickly does something with her hands...She jumps from the tree and faces Roy again, she seemed to have a blue glow surrounding her, "Done already Roy-sama?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/BowlsOfJoy/
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: READY AS I'LL EVER BE! *Insert Rock Lee's face of determination here*   READY AS I'LL EVER BE! *Insert Rock Lee's face of determination here* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:04 am

"Nah...I'm just getting to the point of figuring out your rank..." She says, yawning and waving Kirai off, ignoring her basically.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Chunin
Chunin
Kirai

PostSubject: Re: READY AS I'LL EVER BE! *Insert Rock Lee's face of determination here*   READY AS I'LL EVER BE! *Insert Rock Lee's face of determination here* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:15 am

"Neh? Okay then!" The Kirai she waved off slowly disapperead, as it was a chakra clone and the real Kirai leapt down from the tree, sitting by Roy.
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: READY AS I'LL EVER BE! *Insert Rock Lee's face of determination here*   READY AS I'LL EVER BE! *Insert Rock Lee's face of determination here* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:17 am

"Alright....I think that the best rank for you would have to be..." She started, scratching the back of her head, thinking.

Obviously, thinking isn't one of her strong points. ._.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Chunin
Chunin
Kirai

PostSubject: Re: READY AS I'LL EVER BE! *Insert Rock Lee's face of determination here*   READY AS I'LL EVER BE! *Insert Rock Lee's face of determination here* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:21 am

Kirai nodded encouraingly, "Is?..."
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: READY AS I'LL EVER BE! *Insert Rock Lee's face of determination here*   READY AS I'LL EVER BE! *Insert Rock Lee's face of determination here* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:28 am

"You're going to be a Chunin under moi for a bit. You can work your way up.....congrats." She says, smiling and putting her puppet away.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Chunin
Chunin
Kirai

PostSubject: Re: READY AS I'LL EVER BE! *Insert Rock Lee's face of determination here*   READY AS I'LL EVER BE! *Insert Rock Lee's face of determination here* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:30 am

Kirai cheers and bows to Roy, "Thank you Roy-sama!" She unbends and points at Roy, "Now go get that sleep that you've been wanting!"
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: READY AS I'LL EVER BE! *Insert Rock Lee's face of determination here*   READY AS I'LL EVER BE! *Insert Rock Lee's face of determination here* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:37 am

"Too lazy to move..." She says, waving her off and lying back. "Night...." She adds, dozing off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: READY AS I'LL EVER BE! *Insert Rock Lee's face of determination here*   READY AS I'LL EVER BE! *Insert Rock Lee's face of determination here* - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

READY AS I'LL EVER BE! *Insert Rock Lee's face of determination here*
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2