HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
 
Minoushje
 
Himokage | Cooky
 
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
 
Zen | The Lawyer
 
Nena
 
Nikki | Treasurer
 
Sasuke
 
Zumi
 
Blueberry996
 

Share | 
 

 It seems I have no choice...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
avatar

Posts : 2153
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 26
Location : In your pants. :3

PostSubject: Re: It seems I have no choice...   Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:16 am

(( Hokage...did you mess with the computer?! D< ))

Roy glares a bit to Cooky, telling her to stop being stupid and to continue...only to be hit in the head with Cooky's pompoms. She quickly tosses the pompom to smak Cooky in the face, "Enough with the preppy, skanky, cheerleaderness!"

She sighs, "And they ate Robin's Minstrels." She says, grinning at the Monty Python amazingness.

"Congrats chicka...now. I gotta go fix up Odo...poor thing..." Roy adds, putting her puppets away and grabbing Cooky by the collar. "We out."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Himokage | Cooky
Traveler :: Himokage
Traveler :: Himokage
avatar

Posts : 819
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 26
Location : Your face.

PostSubject: Re: It seems I have no choice...   Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:21 am

((...Hehe. Mayyyybe~ >w>))

Cooky flails her arms wildly and attempts to run around from against Roy's hold on her collar, somehow hoping that the action alone would cause the colourful strips of pompom that were currently clouding her vision to fall away. "NEVAR!"

((...You watch Monty Python. It's official: you are SO~ my twin. x3 *glompraep*))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/CookysNCreem
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
avatar

Posts : 2153
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 26
Location : In your pants. :3

PostSubject: Re: It seems I have no choice...   Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:24 am

(( Anyways...the next match will be... ))

Roy sighs and begans dragging Cooky off like a kidnapper. "See ya later Miss ANBU. Gotta go watch a cheerleading movie for Miss Wanabe here..." She says, grinning.

(( *ish raped* 8D YAY! I knew we were awesome...but that makes it bettah! ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Himokage | Cooky
Traveler :: Himokage
Traveler :: Himokage
avatar

Posts : 819
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 26
Location : Your face.

PostSubject: Re: It seems I have no choice...   Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:29 am

((Hufflepuff vs. Gryffindor.))

Cooky just mushroom-sighs, crossing her arms and pouting as she's dragged away. "I am not a wannabe~ I have pompoms and all, loo--" She lifts her hands, only to freeze at their... lack of pompoms.

"NUUUUUUUUUUU--!"

((*ish still raping* INORITE~?))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/CookysNCreem
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
avatar

Posts : 893
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 30
Location : Behind you...

PostSubject: Re: It seems I have no choice...   Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:30 am

Miss ANBU?? Cheerleader movie??
"Uhh... have fun then, I guess..."

(I don't like cheerleader movies.... I like the Meaning of Life!! Which you guys should know if you love Monty Phyton.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
avatar

Posts : 2153
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 26
Location : In your pants. :3

PostSubject: Re: It seems I have no choice...   Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:34 am

(( ENOUGH WITH THE HARRY POTTER JOKES! ))

"We shall....and this lil' one....is going to be taking some sleeping pills when we get back to the room." Roy says, grinning eviliy.

(( ......Kya....amazingness. *hearts* Gotta love it. *ish still being raped* ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Himokage | Cooky
Traveler :: Himokage
Traveler :: Himokage
avatar

Posts : 819
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 26
Location : Your face.

PostSubject: Re: It seems I have no choice...   Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:37 am

((Sorry.))

Cooky reaches out a hand to Minoushje, squriming hopelessly. "DUN LEAVE ME ALONE WITH HER! I'VE SEEN WHAT SHE DOES TO PEOPLE!!"

((I preferred the Holy Grail, personally. "It's just a flesh wound!" xD))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/CookysNCreem
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
avatar

Posts : 2153
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 26
Location : In your pants. :3

PostSubject: Re: It seems I have no choice...   Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:41 am

(( SHUT THE HELL UP YOU FUZZBAG! ))

Roy's smirk grows, "Kukuku....yes Cooky...cry for help..."

(( Same here...*hearts* "Your father was a hampster and your mother smelt of elderberries!" ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
avatar

Posts : 893
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 30
Location : Behind you...

PostSubject: Re: It seems I have no choice...   Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:49 am

"Uhh... I don't think I'm allowed to go against the president... mutiny and such... I'm a doctor... I can't help you until it's too late, downside of the job."

(I don't think I ever completely watched the Holy Grail... but isn't that with the terrible monster a.k.a the white fluffy bunny??)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
avatar

Posts : 2153
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 26
Location : In your pants. :3

PostSubject: Re: It seems I have no choice...   Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:51 am

"She's got that right." Roy says, grinning and giving her a thumbs up. "She might come to see you later....rape can sometimes hurt....mentally." She says, laughing a bit.

(( YUS! HOMJ! The killer bunny. x3 ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Himokage | Cooky
Traveler :: Himokage
Traveler :: Himokage
avatar

Posts : 819
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 26
Location : Your face.

PostSubject: Re: It seems I have no choice...   Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:53 am

((But I'm only a horrid bitch 99 percent of the time! D:))

"DAMN YOU, KARMA!" Cooky shakes her fist at the sky. "YOU'VE SCREWED ME OVER FOR THE LAST TIME!"

(("Now, go away or I shall taunt you a second time!" And, yus. Yus, it was the one with the fluffy bunny. BUT LOOK AT THE BONES! AND THE BIG, POINTY TEETH! Dx))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/CookysNCreem
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
avatar

Posts : 2153
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 26
Location : In your pants. :3

PostSubject: Re: It seems I have no choice...   Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:58 am

(( Don't feel so down it's my Naruto puppet. My AMERICAN Naruto puppet ))

Roy grins, "....Not just yet it hasn't."

(( I found a plushie of said bunny! O: ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Himokage | Cooky
Traveler :: Himokage
Traveler :: Himokage
avatar

Posts : 819
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 26
Location : Your face.

PostSubject: Re: It seems I have no choice...   Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:03 am

((Man, that's a cheap shot. I don't sound THAT annoying, believe it!))

Cooky blinks slowly, silent. "......"

...Before the fireworks started, that is.

"HOLY SHIT! I DUN WANNA BE RAPED! MOLEST! MOLEST! MOOOOLEEEEST!!"

((...WHUT. I hate you. So very, very much. Dx))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/CookysNCreem
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
avatar

Posts : 893
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 30
Location : Behind you...

PostSubject: Re: It seems I have no choice...   Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:07 am

"Roy, Cooky... don't we have Hidan locked up downstairs for the whole molesting thing??"

(My neighbors had the twin version of that bunny... not white but just as dangerous... stupid animal always tried to bite me -_- )
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
avatar

Posts : 2153
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 26
Location : In your pants. :3

PostSubject: Re: It seems I have no choice...   Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:09 am

(( SEXUAL ASSULTING! ))

Roy innocently smiles, "You can't rape the willing dear. And...I know...but Cooky's funner to molest...cause she molests back! Something we won't let Hidan do...cause he might get a bit to rough and into it. ._."

(( I dun have it though...=\ I wanna get it when I get some pocket money! X3 And I totally thought you put Mest...instead of Molest...and I was all, "OMJ THAT BAND KICKS SOME MAJOR ASS! XD" ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Himokage | Cooky
Traveler :: Himokage
Traveler :: Himokage
avatar

Posts : 819
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 26
Location : Your face.

PostSubject: Re: It seems I have no choice...   Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:14 am

((DAMN YOU, GOLDEN MAGIC MONKEY!)) [Cooky's favourite quote, obviously...]

Cooky stops screaming, before a wide grin crosses her face. "Oh, yeah~ I forgot about the whole "imma sadomaso, LULZ" thing I got goin' on. Mufufu~"

((I would only be screaming Mest if I pointed in the opposite direction so it could distract you long enough for me to get away.

...WHY DO I ONLY THINK OF THESE PLANS AFTER I'M TACKLED TO THE GROUND?! Dx))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/CookysNCreem
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: It seems I have no choice...   

Back to top Go down
 
It seems I have no choice...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Best DAC choice
» I need a Choice Scarf
» [090828] Hyori - Mnet 20s Choice {Chisub}
» AK's Take 3: Choice Band Conkeldurr, Bulky Hydreigon
» How will it determine who goes first if the speed boost of choice scarf makes it have a decimal?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HMA :: So You Think You Can Ninja? :: Ranking-
Jump to: