HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
 
Minoushje
 
Himokage | Cooky
 
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
 
Zen | The Lawyer
 
Nena
 
Nikki | Treasurer
 
Sasuke
 
Zumi
 
Blueberry996
 

Share | 
 

 It seems I have no choice...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
avatar

Posts : 893
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 30
Location : Behind you...

PostSubject: It seems I have no choice...   Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:03 am

"Well, I guess that even though I'm a medical-nin I still have to proof myself here..."
She ties her hair in a high ponytail so it won't get in the way and takes a fighting stance.
"Kids can attack first." She says smiling as she takes out a kunai.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
avatar

Posts : 2153
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 26
Location : In your pants. :3

PostSubject: Re: It seems I have no choice...   Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:57 pm

Roy blinks a bit, "Excuse me...I'm an adult here too thank you. And just because I like my puppets doesn't give you the right to bash them..." She says, glaring a bit and pulling out a scroll, summoning her first puppet, Odokemono.

"...You're the one who wants the ranking exam....you make the first move." She says, grinning, while Odokemono does a little dance, shaking his butt to you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
avatar

Posts : 893
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 30
Location : Behind you...

PostSubject: Re: It seems I have no choice...   Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:52 am

Minoushje smiles.
"It seems it bothers you that you are still a kid." She taunts. "Flowering Haze Illusion Technique."
Immediately a thick fog spreads over the area, leaving both fighters without their vision.
"See if you can find me, kid."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
avatar

Posts : 2153
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 26
Location : In your pants. :3

PostSubject: Re: It seems I have no choice...   Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:46 pm

Roy sighs and grins, "No problem..." She says, kneeling down and linking paths with you, entering your mind. 'You make one thought of where you are going....even if it's in the back of your head...I'll find you~' She taunts, scanning your head for clues.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
avatar

Posts : 893
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 30
Location : Behind you...

PostSubject: Re: It seems I have no choice...   Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:26 am

Minoushje stands still as soon as she feels something.

Roy, the human mind is my specialty do you really think I'll let you connect to that part that will tell you where I am? But...

Minoushje takes a few shuriken from her bag, four in each hand.

...since you are connected to a part that I will allow... you are still unable to move. And since I created this fog and you haven't even moved one step from your original spot...

Minoushje throws the shuriken.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
avatar

Posts : 2153
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 26
Location : In your pants. :3

PostSubject: Re: It seems I have no choice...   Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:34 am

Roy quickly opens her eyes, disconnecting as the shuriken come straight towards her.

"Shit..." She says, quickly pulling out her katana from Odokemono's side and blocking all but one, which ends up in her shoulder. "Meh...that's gonna leave a mark..." She sighs, wincing a bit as she pulls it out.

Odokemono lifts his hands, nozzels on each of his palms, "And I say...let it burn!" Roy says as fire errupts from each of his palms, dispursing the haze. "Hn..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Himokage | Cooky
Traveler :: Himokage
Traveler :: Himokage
avatar

Posts : 819
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 26
Location : Your face.

PostSubject: Re: It seems I have no choice...   Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:36 am

Cooky raises an eyebrow at the battle taking place in front of her, rubbing her chin with one hand thoughtfully. "...Huh. So, someone finally figured out the downside to Roy's jutsu, did they?" She smirks, chuckling mysteriously.

"And I thought I'd be the only one... what a smart young woman we have here, shishi~"

((HOMG, SERIOUS!COOKY?! RUN FOR THE MOTHER FUCKEN' HILLS, YO! D:))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/CookysNCreem
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
avatar

Posts : 893
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 30
Location : Behind you...

PostSubject: Re: It seems I have no choice...   Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:06 am

CRAP! Minoushje thought as the haze started to disappear. That puppet is a nuisance!
She started forming hand seals. Just because she's a medical-nin doesn't mean they can take her lightly.
Ram, horse, bird.
"Tornado of Water!"
A vortex of water formed around her, protecting her from the fire.
Immediately she started forming new seals after which she slammed her hand on the ground.
"Flower Ninja Art: Dance of the Wisteria!!"

Though for a while it seemed as if nothing happened about a minute later a small green vine appeared between the legs of the puppet. It grew within seconds and wrapped itself around the puppet's body.
"It is impossible to destroy this vine with normal weapons... my chakra is infused within the plant. In fact, unless I release it, the only way to destroy that vine... well, let's just say your precious puppet will only be good for fire-wood."



(hahaha, I made that last one up myself.... I am proud XD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
avatar

Posts : 2153
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 26
Location : In your pants. :3

PostSubject: Re: It seems I have no choice...   Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:14 pm

Roy blinked for a second, "Aw...Sorry Odo...but I guess Kouhi will take it from here..." She says, whipping out another scroll and summoning another puppet. "Keehee....this is the Queen...she's got some tricks up her sleeve..." Roy says, and in a flash, you no longer see the puppet, just Roy standing there...looking quite pleased.

(( *claps* Good job. ^^ I like that one...x3 ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
avatar

Posts : 893
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 30
Location : Behind you...

PostSubject: Re: It seems I have no choice...   Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:26 pm

Minoushje frowns looking around her, taking a kunai in her hand just to be sure.
"Impressive..." She mumbles.
With her kunai still in hand she forms a seal.
"Blossom aura."
Pink flower petals start floating around her. A puppet might not feel pain but it might keep it at a distance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
avatar

Posts : 2153
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 26
Location : In your pants. :3

PostSubject: Re: It seems I have no choice...   Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:05 am

"Ah ah~" Roy says, moving a finger in a tisk-tisk motion. "I know better then to have Kouhi attack...I've watched Bleach. Sakura Blossoms can be deadly~" She said, grinning a bit before throwing a few kunai towards you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
avatar

Posts : 893
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 30
Location : Behind you...

PostSubject: Re: It seems I have no choice...   Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:58 am

Minoushje smiles sweetly as the kunai fly in her direction.
Tiger, Boar, Tiger, Horse, Ox... within seconds the seals were formed. Genjutsu: Flower Petal Escape.
She remained silent on purpose... Roy would see soon enough she had just been caught in a genjutsu. As soon as the kunai hit her body the genjutsu she has used became clear and she disappears, leaving only more Sakura petals behind. Even though she currently cannot be seen her voice can be heard: "Flower Ninja Art: Falling Blossoms and Scattering Leaves."
The petals start spinning at high speed towards Roy.
"Can you avoid them while trapped in my genjutsu, Roy-chan?" Minoushje asks calmly. "Oh... and look down."
At the time she had used 'Blossom aura' she had also focused on the wisteria that was wrapped around the puppet, one vine had traveled over the ground and had wrapped itself around Roy's ankle loosely... by forming a hand seal the plant tightened around Roy's ankle and it started climbing up slowly.
"If it reaches your neck, this battle is over."



(Wait, why does this remind me of Saw?? Don't know which one since I never saw them but isn't there a scene in which a person has to cut off his/her foot to escape?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
avatar

Posts : 2153
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 26
Location : In your pants. :3

PostSubject: Re: It seems I have no choice...   Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:23 am

Roy stands there calmly, "That's a very good technique. I'm impressed. What else do you have up your sleeve, eh?" She asks, tilting her head a bit, unconcerned of the vine that was creeping up her leg.

(Yeah. ^^~ That was in the first one...and SAW IS FREAKING AMAZING!! *flails* Number 6 is coming out in December...x3)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
avatar

Posts : 893
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 30
Location : Behind you...

PostSubject: Re: It seems I have no choice...   Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:36 am

Something's not right... she's too calm.
Minoushje takes a deep breath, smiles and closes her eyes. Her hands placed in the 'ram'-seal to focus on her chakra.
That girl is planning something.




(You'll never find me watching horror movies... they give me nightmares o_O)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
avatar

Posts : 2153
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 26
Location : In your pants. :3

PostSubject: Re: It seems I have no choice...   Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:58 pm

Roy tilts her head and grins, "Huh...you got a good idea there missy." She says, keeping her eyes open but focusing her chakra as well. "Please don't think ill of me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
avatar

Posts : 893
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 30
Location : Behind you...

PostSubject: Re: It seems I have no choice...   Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:12 pm

"Don't think ill of you?" Minoushje replies, her eyes still closed. "So far you haven't laid a scratch on me..."
If that girl thinks that this is all I've got she'll be greatly mistaken. Minoushje thought, keeping her face completely blank.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
avatar

Posts : 2153
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 26
Location : In your pants. :3

PostSubject: Re: It seems I have no choice...   Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:16 pm

Roy tilts her head, grinning and taps her head, "I heard that...so...you got more, eh? If you haven't noticed...I haven't even done much in this fight...so don't count me out either...." She says, her grin turning into a sadistic smirk. "You've seen nothing...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
avatar

Posts : 893
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 30
Location : Behind you...

PostSubject: Re: It seems I have no choice...   Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:08 am

Minoushje opens her eyes.
"Then start showing something... so far this battle is a bit boring."
Somehow I have the feeling I don't have Roy standing in front of me.
The wisteria vine which had been crawling up slowly had reached Roy's neck. Her whole body was now wrapped by the plant.
Let's see if I'm right...
The plant started tightening at a constant rate...
Minoushje knew that Roy had a trick up her sleeve otherwise she should be feeling very uncomfortable right about now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
avatar

Posts : 2153
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 26
Location : In your pants. :3

PostSubject: Re: It seems I have no choice...   Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:38 pm

Roy's head tilted to the side a bit, "That kinda tickles...you know?" She said, an inhuman grin coming to her face.

A voice behind Minoushje said, "And you were right~ Don't move....or you might be cut~" Roy was directly behind Minoushje, with her katana pressed to the front of Minoushje's neck. "Now there are two of us...be can you be sure that one of us /is/ the real Roy...?" Both of the Roy's said, the same smirk plastered on each of their faces.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
avatar

Posts : 893
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 30
Location : Behind you...

PostSubject: Re: It seems I have no choice...   Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:50 pm

Minoushje smiles.
This was the reason she had kept her hands in the ram-seal.
"Blossom rebirth!!" Minoushje shouted without further moving an inch.
All the flower petals that were scattered around the field started glowing softly after which they disappeared in the ground. A few seconds later every single petal was replaced by little flowers.
She quickly grabs Roy's katana, pressed between her flat hands so it cannot cut her. She pushes it away and manages to step away from Roy only leaving a small cut on her throat, not enough to cause serious injury.

"I do love flowers." Minoushje says calmly as she moves her neck from left to right to loosen the muscles. "Roy, you know what the main difference is between you and your puppet? Wood."
She quickly changes seal.
"Flower Ninja Art: Many Blooming Flowers!!" She calls.
Immediately all the flowers ignite and shoot towards both Roy's.
"Since I am controlling them, they won't hit me." Minoushje explains sweetly. "However I do wonder, which one of you is going to gain burn wounds and which one of you is going to turn into charcoal."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
avatar

Posts : 2153
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 26
Location : In your pants. :3

PostSubject: Re: It seems I have no choice...   Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:01 am

"Neither of us!" They both shout, grinning as they are both replaced by logs. (( COOKY GEDDIT?! LOG! XD )) Standing a good ten feet away, you see three Roy's. Two of which are being controlled with Chakra Strings.

"When you were so focused on fighting Kouhi...I was able to get Odo out of that...monstrocity...poor guy. Look, part of him is all nicked up." The center Roy says, pointing to a nick in the Roy on her left. "My katana's not all that important...but there's no way you're going to hurt my babies..." She says, as the puppets return to their normal state.

"But, I've got good news for you. Wanna know your rank?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
avatar

Posts : 893
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 30
Location : Behind you...

PostSubject: Re: It seems I have no choice...   Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:03 am

"Alright." Minoushje says, not fully relaxing just yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
avatar

Posts : 2153
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 26
Location : In your pants. :3

PostSubject: Re: It seems I have no choice...   Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:08 am

Roy grins and glances over at Cooky, nodding. "Plain and simple? What's our decision Cooky?" She says, walking over to one of the logs and poking it with a stick. "Huh...log."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Himokage | Cooky
Traveler :: Himokage
Traveler :: Himokage
avatar

Posts : 819
Join date : 2009-08-09
Age : 26
Location : Your face.

PostSubject: Re: It seems I have no choice...   Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:11 am

((IT'S THE LOG VS. YOUR MOM! xD))

Cooky, who has been a good little girl and remained silent throughout the rest of the battle on orders of Roy, grins and shakes a pompom out of reflex. "Yup~ and it's good, too! Wanna guess? Huh? Huh? Huh?"

At the glare sent Cooky's way via Roy, she pouts and continues.

"...Anyway. After much consideration, we've decided to place you at ANBU level. Why? Because you think; you analyse your opponents strengths and weaknesses and play those to your own favor." She grins, throwing up her arms. (Not noticing her pompoms flying off her hands and landing on Roy's head at the same time, either.)

"AND THERE WAS MUCH REJOYCING~!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/CookysNCreem
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
avatar

Posts : 893
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 30
Location : Behind you...

PostSubject: Re: It seems I have no choice...   Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:15 am

"Thank you, Roy-sama, Cooky-sama." She says while bowing.

Minoushje is looking slightly disturbed at the president, who now has a pompom lying on her head. (^_^")
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: It seems I have no choice...   

Back to top Go down
 
It seems I have no choice...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Best DAC choice
» I need a Choice Scarf
» [090828] Hyori - Mnet 20s Choice {Chisub}
» AK's Take 3: Choice Band Conkeldurr, Bulky Hydreigon
» How will it determine who goes first if the speed boost of choice scarf makes it have a decimal?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HMA :: So You Think You Can Ninja? :: Ranking-
Jump to: