HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
The Wonderful Story of Cooky and Paige. [[Aka: How in the fudge they met.]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
The Wonderful Story of Cooky and Paige. [[Aka: How in the fudge they met.]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
The Wonderful Story of Cooky and Paige. [[Aka: How in the fudge they met.]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
The Wonderful Story of Cooky and Paige. [[Aka: How in the fudge they met.]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
The Wonderful Story of Cooky and Paige. [[Aka: How in the fudge they met.]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
The Wonderful Story of Cooky and Paige. [[Aka: How in the fudge they met.]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
The Wonderful Story of Cooky and Paige. [[Aka: How in the fudge they met.]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
The Wonderful Story of Cooky and Paige. [[Aka: How in the fudge they met.]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
The Wonderful Story of Cooky and Paige. [[Aka: How in the fudge they met.]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
The Wonderful Story of Cooky and Paige. [[Aka: How in the fudge they met.]] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Wonderful Story of Cooky and Paige. [[Aka: How in the fudge they met.]] - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Wonderful Story of Cooky and Paige. [[Aka: How in the fudge they met.]] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
The Wonderful Story of Cooky and Paige. [[Aka: How in the fudge they met.]] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Wonderful Story of Cooky and Paige. [[Aka: How in the fudge they met.]] - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Wonderful Story of Cooky and Paige. [[Aka: How in the fudge they met.]] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

The Wonderful Story of Cooky and Paige. [[Aka: How in the fudge they met.]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chunin
Chunin

The Wonderful Story of Cooky and Paige. [[Aka: How in the fudge they met.]] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Story of Cooky and Paige. [[Aka: How in the fudge they met.]]   The Wonderful Story of Cooky and Paige. [[Aka: How in the fudge they met.]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:06 pm

Paige looked up and across the hall to the familiar, yet upside down, face. "Betrayal to my clan and village apparently. Though, I'm a little surprised that I didn't end up with broken bones this time."

A bitter laugh left the girl's lips. "Though, last time I managed to get out within fourty-eight hours. Apparently they've learned. How 'bout you?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/mezalayla/
Himokage | Cooky
Traveler :: Himokage
Traveler :: Himokage
Himokage | Cooky

The Wonderful Story of Cooky and Paige. [[Aka: How in the fudge they met.]] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Story of Cooky and Paige. [[Aka: How in the fudge they met.]]   The Wonderful Story of Cooky and Paige. [[Aka: How in the fudge they met.]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:47 am

Cooky's lips turned down (up? whatever) into a deep frown. "That's none of your damn business. And why the hell did they shove you in HERE? Amagumo Prison is for Amagumo convicts only -- and I don't think I've ever seen your face hanging around town 'til a few days ago."
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/CookysNCreem
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Story of Cooky and Paige. [[Aka: How in the fudge they met.]]   The Wonderful Story of Cooky and Paige. [[Aka: How in the fudge they met.]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 4:21 pm

The girl shrugged. "Chill dude, I was only askin'. Anyways, I wouldn't put it passed my clan to have paid Amagumo to shove me in here."

Paige mumbled something but it was directed at herself and not Cooky.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/mezalayla/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Story of Cooky and Paige. [[Aka: How in the fudge they met.]]   The Wonderful Story of Cooky and Paige. [[Aka: How in the fudge they met.]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wonderful Story of Cooky and Paige. [[Aka: How in the fudge they met.]]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2