HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 13 I_vote_lcap☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 13 I_voting_bar☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 13 I_vote_lcap☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 13 I_voting_bar☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆

Go down 
+12
Sasuke
Kirai
The Good Boy
Kisame
Kakuzu
Hidan
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Saikoukage | Roy
Zumi
Deidara
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Deidara
Pyromaniac :: Akatsuki
Deidara

☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:17 pm

[[YUS! =D]]

Deidara tucked the corner of his towel into the side and walked down the hallway swiftly, checking around corners to make sure he wouldn't run into anyone.

He continued ahead confidently, almost to the laundry room till he was stopped dead by Paige, who he careened into and stepped back, falling to the floor with her resting on his bare chest. "Oh God..."
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:20 pm

[[Lulz]]

Paige landed on something hard and warm and then looked to see it was a chest. Her cheeks tinged pink and when the brunette looked up further to see that it was Deidara, well her face was bright red.

She scrambled backwards and off. "I'm so sorry Dei-kun. I uhmmm...I didn't mean it and uh...."
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/mezalayla/
The Good Boy
The Good Boy :: Akatsuki
The Good Boy :: Akatsuki
The Good Boy

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:22 pm

Zumi wrote:
"Ah! Nice idea..." She looked over to Tobi expectantly. "Got a cow hidden around here, Tobi-kun?"

She was being perfectly serious.

((OHMIGAWD 200 POSTS!! 8D))

((W00T =D))

"Um...Tobi doesn't know! Cow's aren't good pets to keep Zumi-chan! They're smelly~"

He looked at Minoushje, pausing a bit before answering, "Tobi heard someone calling your name!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user.BowlsOfJoy
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:29 pm

"You know, I had a cow back in Suna... it only had three legs," she said matter-of-factly. She turned her attention back to her shirt, "I'll just wash it in ice water; with bleach..." She shrugged, "The shirt's white, anyway..."

She glanced at Tobi, frowning. How did he know her sensei's name? She couldn't remember yelling it out herself.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:52 pm

Deidara pushed himself up, letting his bangs hang in his face. "It's okay, yeah," he grumbled with embarrassment, walking into the laundry room quickly. He tried to cool down his face while hiding behind laundering appliances.
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:54 pm

She couldn't help but kinda follow him. I mean, sure she was flushed with embarassment but he was F-I-N-E. At least that was her personal opinion.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:12 pm

Deidara noticed Paige peeking at him and blushed s'more, grinning at the same time. He jumped into the closet with his laundry basket, walking back out moments later in his regular attire.

"Hello there," he whispered to Paige as he walked past.
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:15 pm

The girl blushed more than before and squeeked in surprise when he whispered to her. She smiled softly to herself and caught up to him.

"Hi to you too."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 12:59 am

Quote :
((W00T =D))

"Um...Tobi doesn't know! Cow's aren't good pets to keep Zumi-chan! They're smelly~"

He looked at Minoushje, pausing a bit before answering, "Tobi heard someone calling your name!"

"Oooo-kaay." Minoushje replied slowly.
Something about this didn't feel right, how often had they called her by her name since she arrived here? Once, twice maybe? And as far as she remembers Tobi wasn't around at those moments.

"Hey cowgirl..." Minoushje said dryly. "...I don't know about you, but I've seen enough from this maze. How about we try and find the living room again?"
For some reason her instincts told her it wasn't safe for two girls to be alone with this guy... there was something suspicious about him.

((I don't know about you but I have no idea what more we can do in the laundry room... come to think of it, it appears that the Akatsuki base has more then one laundry room... Deidara and Paige just walked in one yet they didn't see us... OMG maybe we're invisible XD))
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:28 pm

((They are involved in their own romantic ventures, Mino-sensei; they can only see each other at the moment. *Nods solemnly; strokes chin*))

Zumi tilted her head, tugging the rubber band out of her hair and looping it around the back of the shirt Tobi gave her, making it less loose. "Okaaaay, Mino-sensei..." She pranced over to the door and looked outside, sweatdropping. "Though I don't really know how to get back..." D:

"Is Tobi-kun coming with us?" she inquired, glancing back at her sensei.
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Persuasive One :: Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:29 pm

((I'm probably lying dead in a ditch somewhere by now. xD))
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/thegoldenage25/profile/
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:36 pm

((OMGNOWAI. =0 Dude I'm going to my first HS football game this year! And it's the last of the season! xDD . . . Don't reply to this; it's kinda st00pid. -_-))
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:42 pm

((Zumi, can I has a RP with Sakura? I like her.))
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:43 pm

((Yus of course you can! =] Go make a topic and I'll reply as her.))
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:45 pm

((Zumi can I has a reply from Dei-kun? XD))
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:52 pm

((New topic's up.))
Back to top Go down
Zumi
Medical Nin
Medical Nin
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:53 pm

((LULZ. Sorreh 'bout that Paige. *Scuttles off to get Dei, Sakura, and Gaara* xD))
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:59 pm

Deidara laughed and poofed away, leaving Paige all by her lonesome self.

"Catch me if you can, yeah," a bodiless voice chuckled, reverberating in the corners of the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:01 pm

The girl pouted but couldn't help but smirk. Walked through the halls concentrating on Deidara's chakra signature, trying to find him.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Deidara

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:04 pm

Deidara grinned, following Paige. He was surprised he could still use this chameleon technique.

((Harry Potter: OI! GIVE ME BACK MY INVISIBILITY CLOAK!! D8< *Brandishes wand threateningly*))
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:06 pm

((ROFLMAO!))

She turned a corner and seemingly disappeared until Dei was glomped from behind. "Gotcha."
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:07 pm

((-glomps Harry Potter- MINE!!))
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:09 pm

((You're gonna have to share Zen. *Double glomps*))
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:10 pm

((Nuuuuu!!! -pushes Paige off, runs away with him-))
Back to top Go down
Chunin
Chunin

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:19 pm

((*Cries*))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆   ☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆ - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

☆ First Official Akatsuki Party ☆
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next