HMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMA

Those interested of the bondage and molesting of Hidan...welcome. =w=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic Project Dvdrip 1 Link
Random Rambles of Roy At... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 am by 

» Videos Gratis De Enanos Follandose A Gay Y Homosexuales En 3gp
Random Rambles of Roy At... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 am by 

» Codigo Autocad 2014
Random Rambles of Roy At... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am by 

» Are people still checking this site?
Random Rambles of Roy At... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

» My turn now...
Random Rambles of Roy At... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm by NiaKira19

» Hidan's English Voice Confirmed...EPIC FAIL!
Random Rambles of Roy At... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:22 pm by NiaKira19

» New Topic!
Random Rambles of Roy At... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm by NiaKira19

» ...............I cannot think of a good title...................
Random Rambles of Roy At... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm by NiaKira19

» ... I'm gonna phail. -_-
Random Rambles of Roy At... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm by Rayne Kinatamaru

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 am
Top posters
Saikoukage | Roy
Random Rambles of Roy At... I_vote_lcapRandom Rambles of Roy At... I_voting_barRandom Rambles of Roy At... I_vote_rcap 
Minoushje
Random Rambles of Roy At... I_vote_lcapRandom Rambles of Roy At... I_voting_barRandom Rambles of Roy At... I_vote_rcap 
Himokage | Cooky
Paige| Cooky's Right Hand
Zen | The Lawyer
Nena
Nikki | Treasurer
Sasuke
Zumi
Blueberry996

Random Rambles of Roy At...

Go down 
+2
Sai
Saikoukage | Roy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Saikoukage | Roy
Puppeteer :: Saikoukage
Saikoukage | Roy

Random Rambles of Roy At... Empty
PostSubject: Random Rambles of Roy At...   Random Rambles of Roy At... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 3:23 am

Date: October 10, 2:15 AM

So, I decided at one o'clock ish that I was finally going to install/set up a program that I need for my math class...and he said that we should have this all set up...oh, 7 weeks ago when school started. ^^; OOPS!

And and...I finally found a College/University that I'm going to~

Seattle University in Washington and I'm going to study the Forensic Science program. =w=

Planning on moving to Tacoma...and best part!!
Our adorable Nikki lives in Washington too! And...we were talking today...*pause* Yesterday! (( After a long talk about band and how the Itachi-Blind Syndrome is going around with the band members )) And we thought it would be cool to go to the same College...and study the same thing! :3 I can't wait to go visit Seattle in March. So gonna count down the days. ^^~

Days till I go to WA and see Nikki: 152

On another note! I got declined to get a Credit Card. D:
I think it's cause I've not established my credit yet...>w>; So...BLAH TO THEM TOO! Dx

Math...at 2 in the morning makes you really ditzy... \eee

I can't believe that the stupid high school's get their damn fall break this upcoming week..as I still have to go to school...damnit. I wanna catch up on sleep! DX

. . . *pause* ...Maybe I should go to bed...If you decided to read this far...I love you. :3

Reply and...stoof. x3

ROY!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/grimmjownii
Sai

Sai

PostSubject: Re: Random Rambles of Roy At...   Random Rambles of Roy At... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 3:44 am

That sounds like so much fun! Math this early in the morning...I love math and I'd still rather shoot myself.

Forensic science is an awesome major to study. I hope you enjoy it! I started out with that when I still lived in Jacksonville. But I changed it back to Art since that is my one true love. I want to teach kids about Art and culturalize our little heathens!

As for the credit card..that sucks, I have like no credit either...you could try Capital One I've heard they give out small amount cards a lot. It's worth a shot.

Ahh for the carefree days of High School when we got days off...damn they suck! Lucky bastards
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Persuasive One :: Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: Random Rambles of Roy At...   Random Rambles of Roy At... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 3:49 am

I am eternally grateful that my homeschooling program only requires two math credits to graduate.

And...since I did one as an advanced class in eighth grade and the other in ninth, I haven't taken it in two years. :3

Your area of study sound quite interesting. I bet it will be a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/thegoldenage25/profile/
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Random Rambles of Roy At...   Random Rambles of Roy At... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 4:40 am

OMG ROY'S GONNA BE A CSI!!!

*looks up*

Ignore that comment... must be the... uhh... crap I hardly had any coffee today so I can't blame the caffeine -_- ...can I blame my dog?? Yeah, my dog Kiba wrote this >_> he jumped on my laptop and suddenly this post was written and posted.

*looks up again*

God I'm sad...

Either way, I never really had much trouble with Math... I just sucked at economics... and P.E. -_- P.E. left me traumatized.
Though I really can't see the use of Math I mean I was good at it... but I haven't used it in years so now I suck at it.

I'm actually considering to go back to school too... if I ever can decide which education I'll start.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Random Rambles of Roy At...   Random Rambles of Roy At... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:59 pm

. . .
Damn...I didn't realize people would actually read my rambles...xD Though I think I might do an entry almost every day...like a diary/journal. XD

Though I did get some of my homework done! =D Now I just gotta go to work, and then finish more homework. XD; That can wait till I get home thought. :3
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

Location : In my basement...reading Manga. @.@ So many to read before I can buy more!

PostSubject: Re: Random Rambles of Roy At...   Random Rambles of Roy At... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 12:40 am

Wahah~! <33333

You actually told everyone about our little rambles. :3

Yus, everybody, Roy and I want to go to college together. xD Does't it sound fun? I mean, we can be lazy together until her mum makes us do our homework.

I say it sounds like tons o' fun. xD Yays for us!
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/EightRedRoses
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Random Rambles of Roy At...   Random Rambles of Roy At... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:28 am

Date: October 11, 1:16 AM

Wahh! Today was such a shitty day! =D

There's this bitch at my work who's barely been there longer than me and she thinks she owns the fuckin place. I'm tired of listening to her...
And plus! I had to close the entire back of the deli tonight! DX
That inculdes:
1) Cleaning the fryers ( Two of them ): Scraping the grease off, shining it, cleaning the bottom out with all the dried up grease. That shit.
2) Cleaning the Rotisery: (( The thing you cook whole chickens in )) Taking the wheel out and cleaning it, draining the grease and fat out, scrapping all the shit off the inside of it and putting it all back together.

3) Scrubbing all the damn counters
4) Sweeping

PLUS! I had to work with complete n00bs...so I had to boss them around. They made things...so much harder. -.-

Decided that I want some mexican food. :3

OH! And congrats to Nikki! Her band won her comp!! <3333
They is all my baby band. >w< And...like in the topic...I shall take Nikki as my "daughter" for now. ^3^

Days till I go to WA and see Nikki: 151

Hm....Blood+ is on...such a good show...though I've seen this eppie like...17 times. A-And! Bleach...made me so sad! D:

I hate that Espada #9...insulting my dear brother's memory...Love you Kaien! OH! Speaking of~! <333 His birthday is on the 27th of this month. =D Isn't that awesome!? *flails*

Kay... ._. I gotta go to teh bathroom...and then sleep. Got a long ass shift later today at work. Well, in 12 hours. xD; Thankfully I'm going to try and find a new job. ^^

*cheers at TV* GO TRANSFORMERS 2!!! <33333333

ROY!!!!
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
ANBU
ANBU
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Random Rambles of Roy At...   Random Rambles of Roy At... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:42 am

hmm I still have to ask my brother to download Transformers >_>

Goodnight Roy!! (that really sounds weird, considering it's 10:41 in the morning in Holland)
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/minoushje/
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

Location : In my basement...reading Manga. @.@ So many to read before I can buy more!

PostSubject: Re: Random Rambles of Roy At...   Random Rambles of Roy At... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:29 pm

Eheh. ^^;; Well, it's all good as long as you find a better job.

xDDD So does this mean I'm your daughter even when you aren't drunk? Woot!

x3 Can't wait until March! >.> Still gots some convincing to do, but I'll get there eventually!
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Random Rambles of Roy At...   Random Rambles of Roy At... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 1:45 am

Date: October 12, 12:33 AM

So...99 percent of my day was at work. :3

They made me go in two hours early...So...I had a shift from 1:00pm-8:45pm. That was cool...I didn't really mind. Until..."HEY! =D WE NEED YOU!!"

I got out of there at 9:30....so much for not getting in trouble for overtime. -.-

Though, I will say thankies to Nikki. TTwTT Got me through work...letting me tell her my boy troubles. . .

OH! SHIT!

Yeah! So one of my friends at work was all, "Hey! Mario is going to come over here and get your number before the day gets done, kay?" ._.

Here's the thing...I may find some guys adorable...and wanna hug them....but...I think I'm freaked out to be in a relationship. TT_TT It...sucks so bad. I absolutely hate that about myself.

And to answer your question Nikki...yus you is mah "daughter" :3

Days till I go to WA and see Nikki: 150

I've realized...that I'm half asleep when I write these...so I don't remember what I actually write. =D

But stupid angst muffin is making me mad in our little RP. -.- *shakes fist* Damn you Kishimoto for making his character like this! DX

Oh! CSI is on right now. :3 And...even though I adore it...I would so rather watch the BEST show...Iron Chef America. ^^~

*munching on cookie* Hm...I didn't get any of my homework done today. *shrug* OH WELL! 8D

Hm...I think that's all for the day....It was...work work work...come home and Mum wont get off mah laptop...and...sleep. ^^;

So until tomorrow morning when I have my ramble!!! (( I've decided there will be one each day! :3 ))

ROY!!!!
Back to top Go down
Zen | The Lawyer
Zen | The Lawyer

PostSubject: Re: Random Rambles of Roy At...   Random Rambles of Roy At... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 8:41 am

Iron Chef pwns- it's my favorite as well.

Alton Brown rocks my socks!!!!

x3
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/thegoldenage25/profile/
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Random Rambles of Roy At...   Random Rambles of Roy At... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 2:17 am

Date: October 13, 1:06 AM

Holy...shit. That essay took so much longer than I wanted it too. -.- I blame Cooky...keeping meh from mah work with our GANGSTER!Gai and GANGSTER!Lee....and then of course OOC!Itachi and OOC!Hidan.

Heheh...the two of them did naughty things. *giggleblush* Hidan and Itachi I mean...x3
Lee and Gai...were fuckin hilarious! XD Crotch grabbing and cussing and the bling bling...ah...good times. ^^~

*cough*

So! Today at school was pure shizz! Dx

I totally forgot that we had to turn in an assignment today...and I only had the rough draft done...so know what I did? 8D

Changed like two things in my essay and handed it in all like,

"=D WHY YUS THIS IS MAH FINAL DRAFT!"

"So...It's ready to be sent to President of CAC?"

". . .SURE! Dx"

I failed. It...was horrible.

I'm still oblivious to guys...and I've decided that I'm alright with that. x3

But what I'm not alright with is my so called "best friend". ._.

She sends me a picture message today and I'm all, "Kya~! Haven't talked to you in forever! Cause you is a hoe and went to Rhode Island for Fall Break." (( But, I didn't say that exactly...xD ))

Yeah, never got a fucking text back. D< PISSES ME OFF.

I mean...I talk to Nikki more than my best friend...hell, more than any of my friends. It's...pathetic! Dx (( No offence, love. :3 ))

So yeah, that made my day TOTALLY shitty. And it only got better when I got a text from...wait..who? Nikki? OH WHY YUS OF COURSE!

-.-; Whatever.

Uhm...I've been a complete fatty lately...lots of sugar cookies and oreos for me. And I'm buying a cake here pretty soon. :3 And...*points to TV* I'm been watching the food channel a LOT.

I can make Hashbrowns now! :3 Roy do good, yus? >w<

Okay! Countdown and then heading out. xD

Days till I go to WA and see Nikki: 149

ROY!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Random Rambles of Roy At...   Random Rambles of Roy At... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:09 pm

I'm glad I can make your day better with my texts. x3

Aaahh, I thought you said it was going to be an easy essay. D: I would have gone to bed sooner if you needed more time! Although...I can't help it if Cooky was the one being a distraction... >>;;;

Anyways! Yus, Roy do good. =D I'm proud of you for being able to make hashbrowns! I love hashbrowns. :3
Back to top Go down
Himokage | Cooky
Traveler :: Himokage
Traveler :: Himokage
Himokage | Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Random Rambles of Roy At...   Random Rambles of Roy At... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 11:33 pm

DUN BLAME YOUR PROCRASTINATING WAYS ON MEH, WOMAN. You enjoyed eeeeevery second of it~ >D

...Lulz; Gangster!Gai and Gangster!Lee makes me happy. In my pants. xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/CookysNCreem
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Random Rambles of Roy At...   Random Rambles of Roy At... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 2:07 am

Date: October 14th, 12:58 AM

First thing...

I almost died today. 8D No joke. ^^;

And it involves something that me and Nikki talked about yesterday. xD;

So~! Me and two of my friends, Jeff and Jeffrey (( SAME NAMED FRIENDS FTW )) were on our way to Jeff's house to play vid games before band. . .after getting tacos to go. =w=

Well...I just let them listen to an Eminem song...that has a fog horn sound in it...and it amused them. So...Jeff's driving...and we're stopped at a light. They're sitting there...fucking off...and the light turns green...

So Jeff turns...

Without looking.

And a Sheriff's car almost slammed into the passenger side (( AKA WHERE I WAS SITTING ))

Yeah. ._.

He got pulled over after and the Sheriff lady was all,

"Have you been drinking or smoking sir? Cause only people impaired drive like that."

Jeff's response?

"No I haven't...you can test me if you want. You can."

BRILLIANT *claps* -.-

And...honestly, that probably the most memorable thing of today. XD

I forgot my keys to my locker so I had to get a flute to use from the College...and I liked that one more...so I get to use it now. :3

Uhm...forgot to do my homework again tonight. ^^; Talking with Nikki, Cooky and another friend, Angelic. xD

Though, the thing that distracted me the most...

The new HidaIta RP. >D FUCK YEAH! GOT US SOME YAOI GOIN ON. xD

Me and Cooky are awesome....*giggleblush*

And...I'm out again. -.- Very...tired and out of it. xD

Days till I go to WA and see Nikki: 148

ROY!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nikki | Treasurer

Nikki | Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Random Rambles of Roy At...   Random Rambles of Roy At... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 4:23 pm

*almost has heart attack* Rooooyyyy! DDDDx

I'm glad you're okay, but don't scare me like thaaat! Especially since we were talking about car wrecks! Holy potatoes!

*flails* I'm going to have to cover you in bubble-wrap or something when you get up here! Dx
Back to top Go down
Saikoukage | Roy
Saikoukage | Roy

PostSubject: Re: Random Rambles of Roy At...   Random Rambles of Roy At... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:15 am

Date: October 15th, 1:12 AM

...Not much happened today. :3

Been having a laugh with Cooky...Involving:

OOC!Sasuke
Sasuke of Love
OOC!Madara
PERV!Sasuke

...Dude.

We're fucked up in the head. ^^;

Look at the RP we're doing? Pervs~ 8D

HidaIta ftw.

I'm wasting space on purpose. xD

Watched "Sweeny Todd" again tonight...that movie totally kicks ass...

I actually got my homework done during math, and was still able to answer the questions though I wasn't paying attention. =D

...Done. xD

Days till I go to WA and see Nikki: 147

ROY!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Rambles of Roy At...   Random Rambles of Roy At... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Rambles of Roy At...
Page 1 of 1